Preworkouts without artificial colors

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a new preworkout without artificial colors or flavors, white flood is the only one I am aware of currently, can you guys suggest more?? Thanks!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Jack 3D is another - Purus labs just came out with condense - no dyes either.

juggaloaded

Awards
Looking for a new preworkout without artificial colors or flavors, white flood is the only one I am aware of currently, can you guys suggest more?? Thanks!
1-2 Cups dark coffee will fire you up. Only 1 ingredient-> Caffeine

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just for an FYI, the "new" White FLOOD is a red color, but it's from the beet root powder, not artificial coloring. :) Enjoy!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Just for an FYI, the "new" White FLOOD is a red color, but it's from the beet root powder, not artificial coloring. :) Enjoy!
White flood is good stuff

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I love me some black coffee....maybe a little too much. :)
It does the trick.

I prefer capsule preworkouts. Thats just me. Actually I try to avoid powders all together.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
It does the trick.

I prefer capsule preworkouts. Thats just me. Actually I try to avoid powders all together.
Can you name a few?? I know next to nothing about capsule preworkouts.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey bud, ConDense is dropping from Purus soon. No dye, no creatine, & no 1,3.

There's a promo going on to log some if you're interested. Just a heads up; all the choices mentioned are solid as well.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, ConDense is dropping from Purus soon. No dye, no creatine, & no 1,3.

There's a promo going on to log some if you're interested. Just a heads up; all the choices mentioned are solid as well.
How can I get in on this promo??

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
White flood never disappointed me. Also a fan of Ephedrine Hcl w/ 200mg caffeine preworkout.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can cap your own, alot of capsule preworkouts are bulk ingredients. We have White BLOOD v2 tablets available, the old WB was caps. Green BULGE is a good capsule creatine with preworkout blend. stacked with White BLOOD it's an old, tried and true method :)

White flood never disappointed me. Also a fan of Ephedrine Hcl w/ 200mg caffeine preworkout.
That's a good combination :)

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
i can think of only jacked as stated above

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
Oh and white flood :D

shirt

Awards
I think San Fierce Domination falls into that category. I could be mistaken.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha Rage by MGN is a great pre-workout supplement. It gives me the energy I need to push through my workouts

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
RPM
Drive
Nitrix
Straight caffeine pills
Almost all of Animal's stuff
NO2 Black
NO3 Chrome
Yok3d

Androrush is available in chewies... I like Betancourt

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Those look good but I can't do creatine because of my kidneys. Ugh! Anyway, right now I do a white flood/hemavol/ horny goat weed stack, but I want yo replace the hemav witg something without dyes and as much as I like white flood, I mean I'd like to try something new also. At some point I'd like to stack white flood and white blood but for now, idk I'd just like to try something new

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Those look good but I can't do creatine because of my kidneys. Ugh! Anyway, right now I do a white flood/hemavol/ horny goat weed stack, but I want yo replace the hemav witg something without dyes and as much as I like white flood, I mean I'd like to try something new also. At some point I'd like to stack white flood and white blood but for now, idk I'd just like to try something new
RPM and Drive do not contain creatine. I want to dose my creatine separate from my pre so I get kinda picky on what I choose. Looking to stack Hemavol and RPM in the future though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
RPM and Drive do not contain creatine. I want to dose my creatine separate from my pre so I get kinda picky on what I choose. Looking to stack Hemavol and RPM in the future though.
Good combo man.throw some beta alanine in too

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we should make a petition to get rid of artificial colours.

Apart from making something look pretty there is literally no need for them.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

I'm down with that! Where do i sign?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i know of only 2 products that do not contain these artificials. the new PES and MST Ragnarok.

Any others, please let me know because I may have some GI issues with some of them. I burp a lot more when i have a pre with dyes and artificials in it. BUT, they get the job done for higher reps :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kudos on USP for using none in their MBCAA products. I hoped more companies would follow suit.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kudos on USP for using none in their MBCAA products. I hoped more companies would follow suit.
Pretty sure Core ABC doesn't have artificial colors in several of their flavors. Stuff tastes amazing and people have no idea you are drinking BCAAs at all.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grapple is amazing

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
i know of only 2 products that do not contain these artificials. the new PES and MST Ragnarok.

Any others, please let me know because I may have some GI issues with some of them. I burp a lot more when i have a pre with dyes and artificials in it. BUT, they get the job done for higher reps :)
I dig ragnarok but only for short amounts of time. I get sick of it quick but its good stuff.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I'll check those out, thanks, I know Hemavol and white blood 2 also come in capsules

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

Let's do it!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to see this, now if we could get rid of sucralose and titanium dioxide.......

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ConDense: no creatine, no dye, & 1,3.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ConDense ftw

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
It does the trick.

I agree, some of these supplements can **** up my already weak tooth enamel. But I do love that some of these companies are going the no artificial dye route.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d Micro doesn't use artificial dyes. Another winner for USP in this regard. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jack3d Micro doesn't use artificial dyes. Another winner for USP in this regard. :)
The ingredient label looks good. Promising

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Micro looks very good I have to admit.well done USP...
I have never really been fond of them (honesty) except APump and MBCAA, BUT, you guys are going in the right direction