Halotest 25 Cycle and Post Cycle. PLEASE READ

1. Registered User

Halotest 25 Cycle and Post Cycle. PLEASE READ

This is my first pro hormone and im running Halotest 25 by Powerlab Nutrition. Here is how i planned on running the cycle . Please tell me if there is any critiques.

2 weeks out
    Milk Thistle (550 mg daily)
    Hawthorne Berry (1000 mg daily)
    Animal Flex (directed use)

Cycle
    Halotest 25 50/50/50/50 (only doing one bottle for first cycle)
    CEL Cycle Assist (directed use)
    Taurine (directed use)

PCT
    Powerlab PCT II (directed use)
    PCT cycle assist (directed use)
    Taurine (directed use)

I would like to run a Nolva Nolva 20/10/10/10 but im having a hard time finding some for a reasonable price. If i cant get my hands on a SERM i plan on just running Erase.

Also, does it matter if i continued to use Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry during the Cycle and PCT? I know the cycle assist does contain both ingrediants and from what i read you really cant take too much of either one, and the PCT cycle assist doesnt have any at all.

Any suggestions or critiques please feel free and tell me

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBodybuilder View Post
    This is my first pro hormone and im running Halotest 25 by Powerlab Nutrition. Here is how i planned on running the cycle . Please tell me if there is any critiques.

2 weeks out
    Milk Thistle (550 mg daily)
    Hawthorne Berry (1000 mg daily)

Cycle
    Halotest 25 50/50/50/50 (only doing one bottle for first cycle)
    CEL Cycle Assist (directed use)
    Taurine (directed use)

PCT
    Powerlab PCT II (directed use)
    PCT cycle assist (directed use)
    Taurine (directed use)

I would like to run a Nolva Nolva 20/10/10/10 but im having a hard time finding some for a reasonable price. If i cant get my hands on a SERM i plan on just running Erase.

Also, does it matter if i continued to use Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry during the Cycle and PCT? I know the cycle assist does contain both ingrediants and from what i read you really cant take too much of either one, and the PCT cycle assist doesnt have any at all.

Any suggestions or critiques please feel free and tell me
    Would have recommended Mechabol instead of halo due to a skip in the conversion process, but assuming you already purchased it is a moot point and maybe consider that if you chose to run a cycle in another 16-20 weeks or so.

In regard to dosing at 50 throughout you might find 50 to be too light a dosing. I did 50 for 2 weeks and bumped to 75 and wished I had jumped to 75 in week 2. I started feeling mine in week 3. Don't get me wrong it was a great first cycle choice and mechabol came out after i ran mine. I put on 12 through a 6 week cycle (I am a hard gainer and didnt consume nearly as many calories as I would have liked too). retained 8 through pct so I was happy being it was my first cycle. One side I had was really bad headaches. i thought it was dehydration, but I drank tons of water. I didnt see any significant raise in BP, but I did have some. I would stick with the HB through cycle...not so sure about the milk thistle, but it is a nice additional ounce of prevention indeed. The Taurine I would only use if I experienced back pumps but that is me. I did not get them when I did my cycle. I would also add some fish, Krill, or Flax seed oil in. I see you have Animal flex planned ofr PCT, but I would dose with oils throughout for joint support. I packed on some fat in htis cycle , but my diet was not nearly on point as I owuld have wanted it to be so I suspect that was a result of my diet only...garbage in garbage out...

Other items look pretty good, but I would def get a serm on hand "just in case". the Serms can be expensive but in reality they shouldnt cost more than the one bottle of Halo. You look like you already invested a pretty good penny just in the fact you went with Halo so I would think dont cheat the PCT.

Good luck and post progress please.
  3. Registered User

I believe halo test is actually pmag isn't it?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel29073 View Post
    Would have recommended Mechabol instead of halo due to a skip in the conversion process, but assuming you already purchased it is a moot point and maybe consider that if you chose to run a cycle in another 16-20 weeks or so.

In regard to dosing at 50 throughout you might find 50 to be too light a dosing. I did 50 for 2 weeks and bumped to 75 and wished I had jumped to 75 in week 2. I started feeling mine in week 3. Don't get me wrong it was a great first cycle choice and mechabol came out after i ran mine. I put on 12 through a 6 week cycle (I am a hard gainer and didnt consume nearly as many calories as I would have liked too). retained 8 through pct so I was happy being it was my first cycle. One side I had was really bad headaches. i thought it was dehydration, but I drank tons of water. I didnt see any significant raise in BP, but I did have some. I would stick with the HB through cycle...not so sure about the milk thistle, but it is a nice additional ounce of prevention indeed. The Taurine I would only use if I experienced back pumps but that is me. I did not get them when I did my cycle. I would also add some fish, Krill, or Flax seed oil in. I see you have Animal flex planned ofr PCT, but I would dose with oils throughout for joint support. I packed on some fat in htis cycle , but my diet was not nearly on point as I owuld have wanted it to be so I suspect that was a result of my diet only...garbage in garbage out...

Other items look pretty good, but I would def get a serm on hand "just in case". the Serms can be expensive but in reality they shouldnt cost more than the one bottle of Halo. You look like you already invested a pretty good penny just in the fact you went with Halo so I would think dont cheat the PCT.

Good luck and post progress please.
    Did you run a SERM with it?
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    I believe halo test is actually pmag isn't it?
    yeah from what ive read its a pmag
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

You need a serm case closed. If its pmag like people say then you may be at the right dosage but if its hdrol clone your underdosed .erase is not a serm and dose not stimulate lh .
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You need a serm case closed. If its pmag like people say then you may be at the right dosage but if its hdrol clone your underdosed .erase is not a serm and dose not stimulate lh .
    Yeah i just doubled checked and its deff a pmag. Is there an easier way to get a SERM other than prescription? Ive looked it up and i have found websites that sell without the prescription, just curious about the legitamacy of them.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

It is Pmag with some added goodies. Some say it works better than Pmag hence my Mechabol suggestion.

To answer yes I used a serm. I wouldnt do a PH without a serm but that is me.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

google the serm you want to use. I used Torem. Depending on who you find I would look for real users reviews of that particular source to see what people thoughts. There are a few very reputable sources out there that are fairly well known. Expect to pay 50.00 and more.
  10. Registered User

google the serm you want to use. I used Torem. Depending on who you find I would look for real users reviews of that particular source to see what people thoughts. There are a few very reputable sources out there that are fairly well known. Expect to pay 50.00 and more.
    Yeah i seen the prices and it thats another reason why i was considering using Erase, but if a SERM is necessary than i guess i have no choice lol
  11. Registered User

50 and more maybe for torem. Clomid and nolva are about 30+
  12. Registered User

I did find a place that i could get 20 mg Nolva for $32.99... trying to look on other forums to see if people have used this site before... no luck.... if you want, i can send it as a personal message if anyone would like to check it out. I dont want to post the site out in the open incase it violates the forums terms.
  13. Registered User

bump
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBodybuilder View Post
    I did find a place that i could get 20 mg Nolva for $32.99... trying to look on other forums to see if people have used this site before... no luck.... if you want, i can send it as a personal message if anyone would like to check it out. I dont want to post the site out in the open incase it violates the forums terms.
    It's a violation to PM a source also FYI . Usually advertisers on various forums are legit .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    It's a violation to PM a source also FYI . Usually advertisers on various forums are legit .
    also a violation to ask for a source via pm or post but I keep getting these messages

Here's how pct should look

Serm
    Erase3/2/2/1
    DAA3g/3g/3g/3g

Thats a basic pct.Don't skimp on pct!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    also a violation to ask for a source via pm or post but I keep getting these messages

Here's how pct should look

Serm
    Erase3/2/2/1
    DAA3g/3g/3g/3g

Thats a basic pct.Don't skimp on pct!
    Agreed on the bold.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Agreed on the bold.
    Approve of the bold.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed
    By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. Cycle and Post cycle products. Got it all. Now what???
    By atilacarneiro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:41 AM
  3. New Cycle and Post Cycle......Scrutiny Wanted
    By Scorpion1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 11:29 PM
  4. New Cycle and Post Cycle......Scrutiny Wanted
    By Scorpion1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:24 PM
  5. cycle and post cycle question