- 10-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Has anyone found ALCAR to have any appreciable effects on metabolism, catabolism, and/or fat loss? I know the life extensionists are big on this stuff as a mental acuity aid, but there are a lot of claims floating around about its positive effects on body composition. Now that the price has come down ($20 for 100 capsules at 500mg), I'm interested in feedback from actual users before trying it.
- 10-29-2004, 11:58 AM
03-20-2007, 03:14 AM
This is a hijack!!!
Thought I would post this here cause big threads make me go ADD.
Has anyone experienced any negative side effects from ALCAR?
I read it can cause fever and I am not a big fan of surprises.
03-20-2007, 03:17 AM
03-23-2007, 02:40 PM
03-23-2007, 03:33 PM
By itself it doesn't do very much for fatloss per se, but indirectly it can take the mental pain out of dieting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2013, 11:06 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 789Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:29 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-24-2006, 08:59 AM
- By ENEMY in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2005, 03:26 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:25 PM