ECY Stack Question for a newbie!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys! Hoping someone can help me out. My bottle of Reduce XT and Yohimbine-HCL arrived yesterday:

I took my first dosage this morning: 25 mg E, 200mg C, 1 Y pill, 1 Reduce XT pill

This is what I'll be dosing for week 2 (According to hotnfit website):

1 Yohimbine pill = 2.5 I believe?

Dose 1: 25mg E, 200mg C, 1 Y pill
Dose 2: 12.5 mg E, 200mg C, 1 Y pill
Dose 3: 12.5 mg E, 200mg C

I want to assess my tolerance with Yohimbine, so I'm thinking I should limit it to 2 Y pills/day for the next 2 - 3 days. Is it safer to take Yohimbine separately from the EC? How should I dose Reduce XT, separately (as in a few hours later) or with ECY stack?

Thank you in advance :)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read before that you should take your yohimbine dose apart from your ephedrine dose. Not really sure where or who said it (I'm pretty sure it was on this forum). But with that said, I've ran the EC stack with alphaburn which contains ruowolscine (ver very similar to yohimbine) and didn't have any issues. All that happened was a sweated a shît ton when I was working and got a few cramps here and there. And I don't attribute those effects from the alphaburn. Id say u should be okay just because of what I've encountered with my use of EC with a yohimbine type product. But id test it out for your self at a low dose. Maybe take EC without the Y for a few days so you know kind of what it feels like then start slowly introducing the Y and if it doesn't feel right, seperate them. Just a thought.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hi guys! Hoping someone can help me out. My bottle of Reduce XT and Yohimbine-HCL arrived yesterday:

I took my first dosage this morning: 25 mg E, 200mg C, 1 Y pill, 1 Reduce XT pill

This is what I'll be dosing for week 2 (According to hotnfit website):

1 Yohimbine pill = 2.5 I believe?

Dose 1: 25mg E, 200mg C, 1 Y pill
Dose 2: 12.5 mg E, 200mg C, 1 Y pill
Dose 3: 12.5 mg E, 200mg C

I want to assess my tolerance with Yohimbine, so I'm thinking I should limit it to 2 Y pills/day for the next 2 - 3 days. Is it safer to take Yohimbine separately from the EC? How should I dose Reduce XT, separately (as in a few hours later) or with ECY stack?

Thank you in advance :)
Its not safer its unnefective to dose Yohimbine-HCL away from the ECA stack. Reduce-XT is a cortisol control supplement , one dose AM , one dose Pre-workout (or 4-6 hours later) and one dose Pre-Bed. It does not have to be dosed with ECY stack, but nothing wrong to do so...

Yohimbine-HCL can be dosed to Build up a tolerance to it...It can be done by doing for some days just half the dose (2.5mg-1 cap for the SNS) for some days (3-5) and then start bumping the dose to a full dose on one of the doses for 1-2 days...then 2 doses for 1-2 days...then the 3 doses at full max (5mg-2 caps SNS) for the rest of the ECA Stack Cycle...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've read before that you should take your yohimbine dose apart from your ephedrine dose. Not really sure where or who said it (I'm pretty sure it was on this forum). But with that said, I've ran the EC stack with alphaburn which contains ruowolscine (ver very similar to yohimbine) and didn't have any issues. All that happened was a sweated a shît ton when I was working and got a few cramps here and there. And I don't attribute those effects from the alphaburn. Id say u should be okay just because of what I've encountered with my use of EC with a yohimbine type product. But id test it out for your self at a low dose. Maybe take EC without the Y for a few days so you know kind of what it feels like then start slowly introducing the Y and if it doesn't feel right, seperate them. Just a thought.
I wanna see that...Yohimbine by itself , without Caffeine...hm...doesn't sound right for all I've read. It could be right , IDK , I dose ECY stack together though.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I said, I didn't follow that, I dosed mine all together. But I am quite sure that I did see that somewhere on AM in a thread from a pretty reputable member. I just continued to take mine because the only times I could take my yohimbine (close enough) away from all meals was in the morning (which happened to be dosed with EC). I would sometimes throw another cap of Aburn in the afternoon when I was fasted from my 11-12 fast breaker to my next meal around 4-5. Like I said it seemed to work good for me so everytime I run the stack ill dose the ECY all together. Of course unless that person I saw post that comes in here and tells me some negatives.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look at throwing some green tea in the stack too.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agreed for Green tea , and add 81mg Aspirin with every ECY dose too...fish oils with meals (and spaced away from workouts) would be ideal for heart health too.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green tea on top of ECY? How many mg of Green Tea exactly?

Agreed for Green tea , and add 81mg Aspirin with every ECY dose too...fish oils with meals (and spaced away from workouts) would be ideal for heart health too.
I need to take my fish oil - thanks for reminding me :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Green tea on top of ECY? How many mg of Green Tea exactly?

I need to take my fish oil - thanks for reminding me :)
I like Magic Matcha from AI as per directed by the label lol...Besides the unsweetened tastes nice to me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I only suggested this because the green tea seems to work on a different pathway to burn fat. Plus its very cheap and an overall good health supplement.
It is also good for anti-oxidant measures and every little bit helps. The thing to consider too (if going all out on a cut) are Raspberry Ketones, they have been around for quite a while now and they are not that highly regarded but they help control the generation or growth of fat cells due to fat intake. Quite a good supplement, sadly it doesn't get as much word as it should.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is also good for anti-oxidant measures and every little bit helps. The thing to consider too (if going all out on a cut) are Raspberry Ketones, they have been around for quite a while now and they are not that highly regarded but they help control the generation or growth of fat cells due to fat intake. Quite a good supplement, sadly it doesn't get as much word as it should.
Hmm all I hear on the radio between songs are ads on Raspberry Ketones regarding weight loss - with no change in diet or excessive exercise. The last part makes me laugh. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hmm all I hear on the radio between songs are ads on Raspberry Ketones regarding weight loss - with no change in diet or excessive exercise. The last part makes me laugh. :)
Makes me laugh even harder when they treat it in that fashion haha as a "novel supplement". I am hearing them too here in Texas. They do not work without a change in diet, and "excessive exercise" is not needed for weight loss, its just a simple kCalorie deficit what makes people lose weight :).

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes me laugh even harder when they treat it in that fashion haha as a "novel supplement". I am hearing them too here in Texas. They do not work without a change in diet, and "excessive exercise" is not needed for weight loss, its just a simple kCalorie deficit what makes people lose weight :).
Apparently Dr. Oz promotes it too. :)