Andro Series from PP

  1. Andro Series from PP


    Has anyone run any of the Andro series products by Primorial Performance though a mass spec and/or GC?

    I here great things about their products, but I want to know what the ingredients really are before I buy/use them. I tried to find more information about their ingredients by modifying the nomenclature, but results came up short.

    Thoughts?


  2. Their products are DHEA's

  3. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Their products are DHEA's
    Yes I know that...

    But I want to know if the form of DHEA on the label is actually whats in the bottle...or if they are using "their own" nomenclature.
    •   
       


  4. They're just different isomers of DHEA essentially. 4-DHEA, 5-DHEA, etc. They're not using their own nomenclature moreso than just creating their own product with those chemical structures that covert easily to an array of anabolics depending on the product.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    They're just different isomers of DHEA essentially. 4-DHEA, 5-DHEA, etc. They're not using their own nomenclature moreso than just creating their own product with those chemical structures that covert easily to an array of anabolics depending on the product.
    Heh if they are processing it themselves, then it makes sense why I cant find the raws or any literature on it =). Might pick it up and run it through the machines for curiosities sake while I test it myself as well =D

  6. Quote Originally Posted by qwick View Post
    Heh if they are processing it themselves, then it makes sense why I cant find the raws or any literature on it =). Might pick it up and run it through the machines for curiosities sake while I test it myself as well =D
    If you're gonna pick some up make sure to PM one of the reps, like HereToStudy, so that you can get a discount code.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by qwick View Post
    Has anyone run any of the Andro series products by Primorial Performance though a mass spec and/or GC?

    I here great things about their products, but I want to know what the ingredients really are before I buy/use them. I tried to find more information about their ingredients by modifying the nomenclature, but results came up short.

    Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by qwick View Post
    Yes I know that...

    But I want to know if the form of DHEA on the label is actually whats in the bottle...or if they are using "their own" nomenclature.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwick View Post
    Heh if they are processing it themselves, then it makes sense why I cant find the raws or any literature on it =). Might pick it up and run it through the machines for curiosities sake while I test it myself as well =D
    Send a request for their white papers on each product. That should give you a little more clarification.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  8. Quote Originally Posted by qwick View Post
    Has anyone run any of the Andro series products by Primorial Performance though a mass spec and/or GC?

    I here great things about their products, but I want to know what the ingredients really are before I buy/use them. I tried to find more information about their ingredients by modifying the nomenclature, but results came up short.

    Thoughts?
    FYI they mention validation systems on the comparison charts for each of their products.

    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  9. Quote Originally Posted by qwick View Post

    But I want to know if the form of DHEA on the label is actually whats in the bottle...or if they are using "their own" nomenclature.
    Without a doubt it is, go ahead and run the test


  10. Our raw ingredients are tested at multiple stages of the manufacturing process. I would be very happy to hear your results if you test it, as purity is one of the foundations of this company.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Companies that are FOR testing their ingredients...I like them.

  12. Haven't run them but I love using them...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    Companies that are FOR testing their ingredients...I like them.
    I understand the concern with ingesting products of unknown quality. One of my first interactions with Primordial (of which grew into a relationship and eventually becoming a rep) all started with me asking about thier quality control. I was impressed with their legitimate concern to using the highest quality raws.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. ^^^And testing procedures, we test everything thoroughly


  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    ^^^And testing procedures, we test everything thoroughly
    I'll say, big time. That's why the first round of androseries kept getting pushed back.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I'll say, big time. That's why the first round of androseries kept getting pushed back.
    Man, if you would have seen some of the hate mail I got when we delayed it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. You guys have always had quality products in the past from what I can tell, never tried them, but the amount of positive feedback is great. The analogs that work for DHEA raws are too expensive. If it were like SD and cheap, then more people would be on them and there would be less hate and more appreciation.

  18. Can't wait to try this out. Thinking about running it after an epi cycle =)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Man, if you would have seen some of the hate mail I got when we delayed it.
    The fact that PP only accepts quality speaks ethics and integrity with great volume my friend. I don't think people realize the risk Eric was taking by demanding, and only accepting what passed quality control. He put allot on the line.

    Sure, he could have just accepted anything and started selling the stuff, but he didn't. That man and PP deserves more than grown men bitching about delays, and the prices.

  20. Any reps on here got a discount code? I've never ran any type or ph or dhea.. Would mind giving it a shot and see where it takes me

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    Any reps on here got a discount code? I've never ran any type or ph or dhea.. Would mind giving it a shot and see where it takes me
    Just PM a rep. They'll get you the code ASAP.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    You guys have always had quality products in the past from what I can tell, never tried them, but the amount of positive feedback is great. The analogs that work for DHEA raws are too expensive. If it were like SD and cheap, then more people would be on them and there would be less hate and more appreciation.

    I have been told they are trying to bring prices down, hopefully it will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwick View Post
    Can't wait to try this out. Thinking about running it after an epi cycle =)
    Awesome, can't wait to hear about your results.

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    The fact that PP only accepts quality speaks ethics and integrity with great volume my friend. I don't think people realize the risk Eric was taking by demanding, and only accepting what passed quality control. He put allot on the line.

    Sure, he could have just accepted anything and started selling the stuff, but he didn't. That man and PP deserves more than grown men bitching about delays, and the prices.
    Thank you for the kind words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    Any reps on here got a discount code? I've never ran any type or ph or dhea.. Would mind giving it a shot and see where it takes me
    Check PM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Quality products from a quality company. I've been using PP's products since day 1.
    J. Clark Baird, Esq.
    "Form over substance"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SteroidLawyer
    Quality products from a quality company. I've been using PP's products since day 1.
    Same here, from day one...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SteroidLawyer View Post
    Quality products from a quality company. I've been using PP's products since day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Same here, from day one...
    Thank you both


  26. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thank you both
    X2, your support is always appreciated
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 01:27 PM
  2. Thinned hair from PP, help?
    By beefjerky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:04 PM
  3. Thinned hair from PP, help?
    By beefjerky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:54 PM
  4. jump from PP to halodrol + mega trn
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 08:21 AM
  5. Pure Series from USPlabs--POLL!!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Log in
Log in