Andro Series from PP

qwick

Awards
Has anyone run any of the Andro series products by Primorial Performance though a mass spec and/or GC?

I here great things about their products, but I want to know what the ingredients really are before I buy/use them. I tried to find more information about their ingredients by modifying the nomenclature, but results came up short.

Thoughts?

qwick

Awards
Their products are DHEA's
Yes I know that...

But I want to know if the form of DHEA on the label is actually whats in the bottle...or if they are using "their own" nomenclature.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
They're just different isomers of DHEA essentially. 4-DHEA, 5-DHEA, etc. They're not using their own nomenclature moreso than just creating their own product with those chemical structures that covert easily to an array of anabolics depending on the product.

qwick

Awards
They're just different isomers of DHEA essentially. 4-DHEA, 5-DHEA, etc. They're not using their own nomenclature moreso than just creating their own product with those chemical structures that covert easily to an array of anabolics depending on the product.
Heh if they are processing it themselves, then it makes sense why I cant find the raws or any literature on it =). Might pick it up and run it through the machines for curiosities sake while I test it myself as well =D

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Heh if they are processing it themselves, then it makes sense why I cant find the raws or any literature on it =). Might pick it up and run it through the machines for curiosities sake while I test it myself as well =D
If you're gonna pick some up make sure to PM one of the reps, like HereToStudy, so that you can get a discount code.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone run any of the Andro series products by Primorial Performance though a mass spec and/or GC?

I here great things about their products, but I want to know what the ingredients really are before I buy/use them. I tried to find more information about their ingredients by modifying the nomenclature, but results came up short.

Thoughts?
Yes I know that...

But I want to know if the form of DHEA on the label is actually whats in the bottle...or if they are using "their own" nomenclature.
Send a request for their white papers on each product. That should give you a little more clarification.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thoughts?
FYI they mention validation systems on the comparison charts for each of their products.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without a doubt it is, go ahead and run the test:)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our raw ingredients are tested at multiple stages of the manufacturing process. I would be very happy to hear your results if you test it, as purity is one of the foundations of this company.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Companies that are FOR testing their ingredients...I like them.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Haven't run them but I love using them...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Companies that are FOR testing their ingredients...I like them.
I understand the concern with ingesting products of unknown quality. One of my first interactions with Primordial (of which grew into a relationship and eventually becoming a rep) all started with me asking about thier quality control. I was impressed with their legitimate concern to using the highest quality raws.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^And testing procedures, we test everything thoroughly

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
You guys have always had quality products in the past from what I can tell, never tried them, but the amount of positive feedback is great. The analogs that work for DHEA raws are too expensive. If it were like SD and cheap, then more people would be on them and there would be less hate and more appreciation.

qwick

Awards
Can't wait to try this out. Thinking about running it after an epi cycle =)

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Man, if you would have seen some of the hate mail I got when we delayed it.
The fact that PP only accepts quality speaks ethics and integrity with great volume my friend. I don't think people realize the risk Eric was taking by demanding, and only accepting what passed quality control. He put allot on the line.

Sure, he could have just accepted anything and started selling the stuff, but he didn't. That man and PP deserves more than grown men bitching about delays, and the prices.

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
Any reps on here got a discount code? I've never ran any type or ph or dhea.. Would mind giving it a shot and see where it takes me

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Any reps on here got a discount code? I've never ran any type or ph or dhea.. Would mind giving it a shot and see where it takes me
Just PM a rep. They'll get you the code ASAP.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have always had quality products in the past from what I can tell, never tried them, but the amount of positive feedback is great. The analogs that work for DHEA raws are too expensive. If it were like SD and cheap, then more people would be on them and there would be less hate and more appreciation.

I have been told they are trying to bring prices down, hopefully it will happen.
Can't wait to try this out. Thinking about running it after an epi cycle =)
Awesome, can't wait to hear about your results.

The fact that PP only accepts quality speaks ethics and integrity with great volume my friend. I don't think people realize the risk Eric was taking by demanding, and only accepting what passed quality control. He put allot on the line.

Sure, he could have just accepted anything and started selling the stuff, but he didn't. That man and PP deserves more than grown men bitching about delays, and the prices.
Thank you for the kind words.

Check PM.

SteroidLawyer

Awards
Quality products from a quality company. I've been using PP's products since day 1.