redline from VPX.

blackjack

Awards
Hey everyone.

I tried the redline RTD from VPX the other day. Holy **** this stuff is really strong.
I always get some kind of caffiene drink at the gym and they never really do too much, but
when i drank this, about an hour later i was hyped up for hours after. I dont usually like VPX products
but i have to say thier fat burners kick ass.
just thought i would share.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone.

I tried the redline RTD from VPX the other day. Holy **** this stuff is really strong.
I always get some kind of caffiene drink at the gym and they never really do too much, but
when i drank this, about an hour later i was hyped up for hours after. I dont usually like VPX products
but i have to say thier fat burners kick ass.
just thought i would share.
I agree Redline is a good product and get's me very amped as well. Works much better for me then any caffeine.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Is this the same as Redzone? Does it taste like ****?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
He is referring to the RTD which is great tasting.

blackjack

Awards
the RTD is very sweet tasting. I havent tried the
concentrated version yet, but i have a 240ml bottle coming in the mail

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, I tried it at the GNC show of strength and the stuff tastes awesome and yes it gives you a good kick! I will be getting some samples of the liquid Redline soon, and will enclose them in every order--while supplies last...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I believe Redline Caps are on the horizon

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
If you add some water, it's good to, but all in all the drink is great!!!!! YUMMY :)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I like the drink and the old forumla bottles. I havnet tried the new forumula bottles.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I'll agree with you guys. It's the best prework out energy drink since ephedra is gone.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
I hated the taste of that stuff but im gonna have to try the gel capsules out. Hopefully
Nutra will get some gels in.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Works great - gives me the shakes :) The liquid is just a pain in the ass though. I am definately looking forward to the gelcaps.

HUGE

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
what different between RTD and the old redline?

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
The RTD's taste awesome.

It says on the bottle to only drink half of it, but its so damn good, before you know it the bottle is empty. And man they are strong!

Thumbs up for the Redline RTD.

Also the VPX Muscle pump rtd stuff is pretty good too, taste wise. It tastes like a green jolly rancher. I drank one of those before a workout once, didnt really tell a huge difference, but it tasted great.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
ahhh yes the shakes...I've used this only a few times cuz honeslty, its too strong for me. I get real jittery and really REALLY amped up. It sure as hell does the job but its almost a distraction to my workout when I can't hold myself still sometimes.

I've also found it doesn't sit well in my stomach when I do heavy squats or DLs. That makes me almost puke on my own and adding red lines makes it worse.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I've just starting taking the Redline Caps. What is it that causes the shakes, is it the evoburn (evodiamine)?

I am still deciding if I like it or not. Weirdest thing I have ever felt before. I can be in a sauna and I'm still freezing.

Let me know what you think.