besides DAA, what would be your favorie way of boosting test?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just wondering...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Whitania somnifera has recently poked my interest due to its increase on Serum T, and LH...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Whitania somnifera has recently poked my interest due to its increase on Serum T, and LH...
It's an interesting adaptogen, that's for sure.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The dose necessary is pretty unreasonable
Link please, the one I had did not disclose the dosages they used. I have been trying to scout more info on it, but i've been busy.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Link please, the one I had did not disclose the dosages they used. I have been trying to scout more info on it, but i've been busy.
Every study discloses doses, you just need the ft.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Every study discloses doses, you just need the ft.
Again , wrote without thinking, it did not show them in the abstract, the particular one I like. And I have no access to said database (only abstract) haha sorry for not explaining Cy!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Anabeta

I love Erase Pro but I got dry hands & lips the last time I used it and it destroyed my libido pretty bad.

G

Greenhulk

Awards
It's an interesting adaptogen, that's for sure.
I tried it at the "recommended" dose based on this study here: "Withania somnifera improves semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in seminal plasma of infertile males"

This was 5 g per day. I bought it in pure powder form so that I could easily use this dose.

I took it for 4 weeks but didn't notice anything except for being a little calmer.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the BEST way to increase testosterone is lifestyle adjustments:

Sex
Staring at hot girls
Lifting heavy ****
Eating lots of saturday fats

Supplement wise, Erase Pro is my go to test booster, i'm also a big fan of Endosurge.

While Anabeta Elite can be considered a "test booster", I still put it in the category of natural anabolic in my mind. If I was purely seeking hormone optimization Erase Pro would get my vote.

rehj

rehj

Awards
just wondering...
Bioforge v3 and Activiate Xtreme seem to get the most feedback. Bioforge v3 probably has the most complete profile on the market that excludes DAA. Do you not like DAA?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fadogia+Erase

B

broons

Awards
  • Established

Sex
Staring at hot girls
Lifting heavy ****
Mmmm love those Saturday fats...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3,4 Divanil rocks

B

Bubbagump

Awards
Ill be taking Erase Pro with my PCT in a few days. Is it ok to run it long term with DAA for test boost?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

Sex
Staring at hot girls
Lifting heavy ****

Supplement wise, Erase Pro is my go to test booster, i'm also a big fan of Endosurge.

While Anabeta Elite can be considered a "test booster", I still put it in the category of natural anabolic in my mind. If I was purely seeking hormone optimization Erase Pro would get my vote.
Sex--CHECk
Staring at hot girls--CHECK,plus I got one at home who is damn fine,she really is,im lucky;)
Lifting heavy ****---jackhammer every day and eight train CHECk
Erase Pro---2 bottles in the way CHECK

=)

C

caz1238

Awards
one of my first natural test boosting cycles consisted of MAssfx and triazole for 8 weeks. i really enjoyed that stack the entire time, it was pricey forsure, but damn my aggression was awesome. This is a testament to 25R diol and Brass extracts, they both work really well