DHEA / AndroLean / Newbie

HAWKY

HAWKY

Awards
So I went to the grocery store and bought DHEA while waiting for AndroLean. I instantly felt a rush, so I went and worked out. My results that day and for a week were enhanced endurance, sweating like crazy, major mood swings, testicles were enlarged, male parts enlarged, great rush and able to drink on it no problem. Oh and the effect would drop after a few hours. I could see a slight change in my physique.

Now for Andro Lean I didn't get the same rush but I did see a dramatic change in belly fat, no pain in the testicles like DHEA, felt very warm, no mood swings (thank goodness), however do not drink hard liquor on Andro Lean (I paid the price for 5 days). My gut was closed tight, my intestines were shut closed and caused IBS for 5 days. I did feel like my immune system was stronger, my sex life was very strong and felt very clear and strong. Physique goals were met also.

In short I'm new at this and standard DHEA is not worth the mood swings and AndroLean has worked out very well for and has done its job! Just sharing my experience.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I went to the grocery store and bought DHEA while waiting for AndroLean. I instantly felt a rush, so I went and worked out. My results that day and for a week were enhanced endurance, sweating like crazy, major mood swings, testicles were enlarged, male parts enlarged, great rush and able to drink on it no problem. Oh and the effect would drop after a few hours. I could see a slight change in my physique.

Now for Andro Lean I didn't get the same rush but I did see a dramatic change in belly fat, no pain in the testicles like DHEA, felt very warm, no mood swings (thank goodness), however do not drink hard liquor on Andro Lean (I paid the price for 5 days). My gut was closed tight, my intestines were shut closed and caused IBS for 5 days. I did feel like my immune system was stronger, my sex life was very strong and felt very clear and strong. Physique goals were met also.

In short I'm new at this and standard DHEA is not worth the mood swings and AndroLean has worked out very well for and has done its job! Just sharing my experience.
Well glad you like the AL, it is nothing like standard DHEA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21