Natural Anabolic Stack

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got a free bottle of Anabeta. I've used it before and do like it. Nothing spectacular in feel but it does help pack on the weight.
I have most of my supps for my fall/winter bulk set up, except for November. As long as I can keep it cheap I want to run the ultimate natural anabolic stack. This will be right before my ph/ass cycle. Here is what I plan to run so far:

Anabeta- Def helped me put on extra LBM
Recompadrol- my favorite GDA. Works as described.
Phyto Testosterone- Haven't ran this but it gets great reviews and comes from a great company. Recomended to run for 8 weeks to see full effects, so I will run it the month before this stack. Should let me know what I'm dealing with.
Food- a **** ton of this, and then some more.

Other ideas:
Dermacrine
Ostarine

I know those aren't exactly natural but arnt exactly the dark side either.

Suggestions for other natural anabolics, stacks, reviews of phyto test, thoughts on this stack ect; all wanted.

Mucho gracias.

rehj

rehj

Awards
I just got a free bottle of Anabeta. I've used it before and do like it. Nothing spectacular in feel but it does help pack on the weight.
I have most of my supps for my fall/winter bulk set up, except for November. As long as I can keep it cheap I want to run the ultimate natural anabolic stack. This will be right before my ph/ass cycle. Here is what I plan to run so far:

Phyto Testosterone- Haven't ran this but it gets great reviews and comes from a great company. Recomended to run for 8 weeks to see full effects, so I will run it the month before this stack. Should let me know what I'm dealing with.

Other ideas:
Dermacrine
Ostarine

Suggestions for other natural anabolics, stacks, reviews of phyto test, thoughts on this stack ect; all wanted.

Mucho gracias.
Couple options to add to the list-
ArA- x-gels or xfactor
IA- Erase is my favorite, but triazole gets some love here too
DAA - always a cheap and proven test booster for some extra strength on a bulk.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Couple options to add to the list-
ArA- x-gels or xfactor
AI- Erase is my favorite, but triazole gets some love here too
DAA - always a cheap and proven test booster for some extra strength on a bulk.
Fixed, its a suicidal AI. If you want a natural ANABOLIC stack look into AnaBeta Elite and Xgels.

Good dosing would be:

X-gels=10 caps preworkout (only on workout days, no off days for xgels)
ABE=4 caps a day
Agmatine Sulfate=1g preworkout

That would be more anabolic...than running a testosterone booster which is well...that haha. Even though ABE has shown to increase testosterone levels, the main point of the supplement is to promote Anabolism, and Arachidonic Acid does this as well.

For further Gains I would recommend adding:

Reduce-XT and Ergobolic for Cortisol control.

Keep kCalories high, and please dose the preworkout recommendations on an empty stomach. Space ArA away from any joint, anti-inflamatory supps and any kind of fish oils (which are basically that too).

Ostarine is not natural...Dermacrine is a perfect DHEA bloat and stay natty IMO...Run Recompadrol too, I love it lol.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely throw in DAA as the base of any natty stack. You should check out Purus Labs D-POL. I had better results with D-POL than I did with regular DAA. It didnt have the same nasty effect on my stomach that regular DAA seemed to give me and also provided slightly better strength gains across the board which is everything to me as a powerlifter. It also upped my libido so much that it was a borderline problem haha.

Erase would make a great AI to stack on top. I have used it with great results for strength and body recomp. Havent tried the Pro version yet but I can't wait to get my hands on some.

Also, I just finished up a run of UR spray from prototype nutrition and I would never come off of if I could afford not to. Great strength gains, sick pumps, and sheds fat off like no other. Not to mention it has numerous health benefits.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would definitely throw in DAA as the base of any natty stack. You should check out Purus Labs D-POL. I had better results with D-POL than I did with regular DAA. It didnt have the same nasty effect on my stomach that regular DAA seemed to give me and also provided slightly better strength gains across the board which is everything to me as a powerlifter. It also upped my libido so much that it was a borderline problem haha.

Erase would make a great AI to stack on top. I have used it with great results for strength and body recomp. Havent tried the Pro version yet but I can't wait to get my hands on some.

Also, I just finished up a run of UR spray from prototype nutrition and I would never come off of if I could afford not to. Great strength gains, sick pumps, and sheds fat off like no other. Not to mention it has numerous health benefits.
He said anabolic not hormonal. Regular DAA is IN D-pol, they merely add the nitrates and vitamins. Erase is a hormonal and Ursolic acid has not yet been proven to increase strength, however it does have Recompositioning abilities and health benefits.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
He said anabolic not hormonal. Regular DAA is IN D-pol, they merely add the nitrates and vitamins. Erase is a hormonal and Ursolic acid has not yet been proven to increase strength, however it does have Recompositioning abilities and health benefits.
Erase is a natural product and it doesn't mess with your hormones.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Erase is a natural product and it doesn't mess with your hormones.
Erase is a hormonal natural product that is called a Suicidal AI...Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is the compound...I assume you know what it is since you tried to correct me , no one said it isn't natural, merely said it is hormonal. Ask Bobby or Josh...(Canadian rep and Brains of PES respectively)

Stupes

I don't see the OP saying he was avoiding hormonal supps. With that said, anabolic and hormonal are by no means mutually exclusive. So why are you dismissing the Erase suggestion?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't see the OP saying he was avoiding hormonal supps. With that said, anabolic and hormonal are by no means mutually exclusive. So why are you dismissing the Erase suggestion?
Neither are they forcefully related. I am merely answering by the question, he wants natural Anabolics , if not he would have asked for a hormonal or test-boosting stack. Oh and I am quite the fan of Erase and Erase Pro BTW. Since all he mentioned is he has AB (a natural anabolic...) and also that he is interested in a natural anabolic stack I suposed he would want to stay off hormonals since he did say he will run this right before his AAS cycle...So lets just not make this into him running hormonal naturals, then AAS and then PCT...too long for the body to get back to normal homeostasis...Mainly a concern of the fact he is gonna run most likely a PH/DS

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I meant regular DAA as in plain DAA which D-POL is not. It has additional nitrates ect as you mentioned. I have used Ursolic Acid and I can tell you without a doubt that it increased my strength more than almost any other natural product. Many people have reported strength increases as well while using it. It may not be proven in studies to do so, but to my knowledge there hasn't been a study done on usrolic acid's effects on strength yet. I could be wrong on that but I can say it increased mine greatly

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I meant regular DAA as in plain DAA which D-POL is not. It has additional nitrates ect as you mentioned. I have used Ursolic Acid and I can tell you without a doubt that it increased my strength more than almost any other natural product. Many people have reported strength increases as well while using it. It may not be proven in studies to do so, but to my knowledge there hasn't been a study done on usrolic acid's effects on strength yet. I could be wrong on that but I can say it increased mine greatly
I love the concept behind UR Spray, got 4 bottles in my cupboard waiting to be used :p! But I am currently logging, that will be for a stack I already got laid out hehe.

Now, I got no hate for D-Pol...just saying, its just DAA+Vitamins+Nitrates nothing more.

Stupes

Neither are they forcefully related. I am merely answering by the question, he wants natural Anabolics , if not he would have asked for a hormonal or test-boosting stack. Oh and I am quite the fan of Erase and Erase Pro BTW. Since all he mentioned is he has AB (a natural anabolic...) and also that he is interested in a natural anabolic stack I suposed he would want to stay off hormonals since he did say he will run this right before his AAS cycle...So lets just not make this into him running hormonal naturals, then AAS and then PCT...too long for the body to get back to normal homeostasis...Mainly a concern of the fact he is gonna run most likely a PH/DS
He is/was looking at Osta, which may be mildly suppressive and hepatoxic at normal 20-25mg. That is quite relevant and should be made clear to the OP. Running it directly into an AAS cycle may not be the wisest thing to do.

Is Erase suppressive or toxic? I don't believe so. Will being out of "normal" homeostasis with Erase, then AAS, then PCT prolong natural HPTA recovery? Possibly but I don't think anyone has tested that nor knows the answer to that. It certainly may have no negative effect on HPTA recovery - in fact your nuts are working full force while on a suicide AI so it may even result in longer HPTA activity due to momentum - who knows? He would be taking a risk of the unknown.

The considerations you raise are valid but you make a lot of assumptions and state them as fact.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He is/was looking at Osta, which may be mildly suppressive and hepatoxic at normal 20-25mg. That is quite relevant and should be made clear to the OP. Running it directly into an AAS cycle may not be the wisest thing to do.

Is Erase suppressive or toxic? I don't believe so. Will being out of "normal" homeostasis with Erase, then AAS, then PCT prolong natural HPTA recovery? Possibly but I don't think anyone has tested that nor knows the answer to that. It certainly may have no negative effect on HPTA recovery - in fact your nuts are working full force while on a suicide AI so it may even result in longer HPTA activity due to momentum - who knows? He would be taking a risk of the unknown.

The considerations you raise are valid but you make a lot of assumptions and state them as fact.
You seem to know nothing about Osta :D and that is my area of expertise sorry haha, got a whole case study done and many more on it. 20-25mg is non-suppressive in most cases, however osta is not hepatoxic. Now lets see, who here said Erase is suppressive OR Hepatoxic? Nope no one, lets move on anyhow, momentum for a biological system? :D I am an Engineer and momentum is known as the Integral of F dt from t1 to t2 which equals the balancing of the sum of the momentums :D It is known as the theorem of impulse and momentum, this being not a kinetics, nor dynamic system and actually a biological system...Well to answer your "Who knows?" I know :D it doesn't apply here. (The analogy as a whole).

To challenge a claim is not a bad idea if you want to dispute the fact standard it is being given by the way it is presented, however...Be ready to have something behind yah to take down said claim.

Now , what was the point of your post rather than trying to correct me or assume something about me? OP asked about an Anabolic Stack, I proposed one, and I did not propose what he didn't ask, a Hormonal stack for Testosterone boosting or Estrogen control (or even both)...So...What is your suggestion please? He asked for an Anabolic Natural stack, suggest something :p don't argue with me.

Stupes

Momentum is a term used widely, if you can't understand the use of the word outside of physics then thats not my problem.

My point is that you don't know if using a suicide AI prior to a cycle will hurt recovery so don't claim that you do.

Obviously the OP meant "natural" to be non-AAS/PH/DS - this is not an uncommon definition of "natural" in the community if you haven't noticed. How do I figure this? Because he mentions Osta and says he knows its not natural but it's also not dark side either.

So shooting guys down suggesting Erase is off-base because the OP did not place the restrictions you have assumed.

I don't suggest anything knew to the guy. He already got the basic suggestions, including the Erase one which is valid.

How do you know 20-25mg is not hepatoxic? Clinical trials have been on 3mg.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Momentum is a term used widely, if you can't understand the use of the word outside of physics then thats not my problem.

My point is that you don't know if using a suicide AI prior to a cycle will hurt recovery so don't claim that you do.

Obviously the OP meant "natural" to be non-AAS/PH/DS - this is not an uncommon definition of "natural" in the community if you haven't noticed. How do I figure this? Because he mentions Osta and says he knows its not natural but it's also not dark side either.

So shooting guys down suggesting Erase is off-base because the OP did not place the restrictions you have assumed.

I don't suggest anything knew to the guy. He already got the basic suggestions, including the Erase one which is valid.

How do you know 20-25mg is not hepatoxic? Clinical trials have been on 3mg.
I know its not hepatoxic due to a case study performed (still in the last stage) on a healthy male with control (before trial) bloods, on cycle (every 2 weeks) check ups and varied doses to find more info on osta. All data quantified, and analyzed, he is the biochem major not me, I am helping him out on it :) and even at 50mg ED for 2 weeks it did not show to be hepatoxic. Like I said it is a case study (so of just one person) , this is my opinion to believe it is not, more than what you have.

Now on the matter of momentum :) you can not try to compare a physical system with a chemical system. Anyhow its ok if you didn't get what I tried to explain. Now question for everyone else then...

Whats worse, to have your body under Hormonal supplementation, be it Natural or AAS or Both, for a 4 week perior/6 week period/ 8 week period and 12 week period? Answer comes by itself...Like I said stop trying to argue with me...if you have a problem or want to take it further PM me...Like I said contribute to the thread or PM me if you want something else with me, I don't mind at all. Just stop just trying to prove a point against me, it is not the point of the thread. :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Osta is good shyt....I used it post PCT, and pre pre-cycle :D another words used it after the PCT month for a month....then jumped on 7/11 for 6-8 weeks which will be followed by another proper cycle. So I think osta is perfectly fine to be used upwards of 20mg per day for 4-8 weeks inbetween/pre cycles. anabeta/slinsane-recompadrol/Na-Rala/AI's/DAA (or other test boosters) etc as already mentioned are fantastic as well...but just saying osta is a great inbetween cycles option. Plus if you're running into a cycle right after osta, who cares if it shuts you down a bit....you're getting shut down for sure during your PH/DS/AAS cycle upcoming ANYWAYS :D.....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Osta is good shyt....I used it post PCT, and pre pre-cycle :D another words used it after the PCT month for a month....then jumped on 7/11 for 6-8 weeks which will be followed by another proper cycle. So I think osta is perfectly fine to be used upwards of 20mg per day for 4-8 weeks inbetween/pre cycles. anabeta/slinsane-recompadrol/Na-Rala/AI's/DAA (or other test boosters) etc as already mentioned are fantastic as well...but just saying osta is a great inbetween cycles option. Plus if you're running into a cycle right after osta, who cares if it shuts you down a bit....you're getting shut down for sure during your PH/DS/AAS cycle upcoming ANYWAYS :D.....
On that we agree completely, PCT or bridging regimen is also around those dosages in my beliefs, as long as its 20 or lower it will be fine IMO.

How was the 7/11 stack from PA? Is the 11kt spray as good as oral 11kt or more like an anti-cortisol agent like they say?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
On that we agree completely, PCT or bridging regimen is also around those dosages in my beliefs, as long as its 20 or lower it will be fine IMO.

How was the 7/11 stack from PA? Is the 11kt spray as good as oral 11kt or more like an anti-cortisol agent like they say?
like I was saying the other day in one of these forums, I want to use 6.5mg of osta PCT month.....and 13mg post-PCT month for an 8 week run following next cycle. with appropriate PCT protocol of course....see what happens :D. But the 7/11 is GREAT for losing abdominal fat, that is a stubborn area for me (and many others) and this stuff is about the only thing that has major effects in 6-8 weeks for me (even slipping up on diet time to time). So yeah I guess its working its magic by controlling cortisol, judging by its effect on belly fat. what other mechanisms are at work I am not sure, but its effective. Want to try the ALv3 in the near future as well, this topical application twice per day for a month or two sucks big time :D

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, but I seemed to respond to it much better than the bulk DAA powder I used. I have always had good success with even lower than normal doses of nitrates.

Good luck with your run of Ur Spray your in for a hell of a run. It literally amazed me and I don't say that about many supplements

Stupes

I know its not hepatoxic due to a case study performed (still in the last stage) on a healthy male with control (before trial) bloods, on cycle (every 2 weeks) check ups and varied doses to find more info on osta. All data quantified, and analyzed, he is the biochem major not me, I am helping him out on it :) and even at 50mg ED for 2 weeks it did not show to be hepatoxic. Like I said it is a case study (so of just one person) , this is my opinion to believe it is not, more than what you have.
According to Dalton's study on 120 old men and women - ALT was an issue in some users at 3mg per day:
"Although transient increases in ALT to above the upper limit of normal were observed in eight subjects in this study, the ALT observations in seven of eight subjects had resolved while on drug such that no subject had clinically significantly, abnormal levels of ALT or AST at the end of study. One subject was discontinued due to an elevation in ALT 4.2 times the upper limit of normal. The ALT level in that subject returned to normal levels after discontinuation of the study drug."
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177038/?tool=pubmed

Obviously - this does not mean that Osta is hepatoxic at 20mg in young healthy males. But that's why I said "may be hepatoxic". We just don't know yet. However, your "case study" is completely laughable. Your friend who is a biochem undergrad is taking periodic bloods while using different doses of Osta. You call that a "case study"? And you are now an expert? You have to be kidding me - 1 subject holds no statistical relevance.

Whats worse, to have your body under Hormonal supplementation, be it Natural or AAS or Both, for a 4 week perior/6 week period/ 8 week period and 12 week period? Answer comes by itself...Like I said stop trying to argue with me...if you have a problem or want to take it further PM me...Like I said contribute to the thread or PM me if you want something else with me, I don't mind at all. Just stop just trying to prove a point against me, it is not the point of the thread. :)
It's best to never have your body under hormonal supplementation unless you have dangerously low T - and then it is only good to bring it up to a "normal" range. But that is not the issue here - the concern while on cycle is shut-down and the longer you are shut-down the harder it is to recover. And I see no reason why using an AI prior to a cycle would prolong recovery. That is my contribution to this thread - you took Erase off the table with some obtuse assumptions and I put it back on.

I am disagreeing with you on the forum because you are stating things that I see as wrong/misinformation - and I owe it to forum to discuss it openly - this is why it's a forum. I am sorry but I see no reason to take it to PM - it isn't personal at all - I don't know you from a hole in the wall.

Stupes

Plus if you're running into a cycle right after osta, who cares if it shuts you down a bit....you're getting shut down for sure during your PH/DS/AAS cycle upcoming ANYWAYS :D.....
Agreed - as long as it doesn't really shut-down or weaken HPTA. But it is very important if it shuts-down substantially and you want to limit your shut-down time in an effort to quickly restore HPTA following the cycle. I am not saying that 20mg of Osta shuts down HPTA to a level that would effect recovery - I don't think anyone definitively knows that answer right now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Stopped reading after a while haha you remind me of me when I was 16 and didn't wanna lose. The Biochem is grad actually...now he ran the steady doses for complete periods of analysts , IE not varying it over 1 or 2 weeks but rather at the 4 week marks, anyhow I do not have to defend HIS study haha that's for him to do, as to why bother hijacking a thread like this with your attitude is really sad xD again, take me up on PMs and I'll speak more freely , I do not enjoy taking it out in the public, but some people love attention. I told yah I am not gonna argue here, OP asked something and all you do is mind me? Ah god...offer still stands, make a worthy contribution or just stop and get over it, if not well keep on by yourself haha. I already know that study and I aint in the mood got arguing for your sole ego and wish to attempt to correct me , when it's not the meaning of the thread.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh it seems you did contribute with Erase yet again. Like I said , I love the supp, I just don't see it as a requirement for enhanced natural anabolism like he asked. All this over erase? Damn haha I love PES and the versatility Erase poses for stacking, I just didn't see it needed to the approach I proposed on accordance to the question and info given by OP

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fixed, its a suicidal AI. If you want a natural ANABOLIC stack look into AnaBeta Elite and Xgels.

Good dosing would be:

X-gels=10 caps preworkout (only on workout days, no off days for xgels)
ABE=4 caps a day
Agmatine Sulfate=1g preworkout

That would be more anabolic...than running a testosterone booster which is well...that haha. Even though ABE has shown to increase testosterone levels, the main point of the supplement is to promote Anabolism, and Arachidonic Acid does this as well.

For further Gains I would recommend adding:

Reduce-XT and Ergobolic for Cortisol control.

Keep kCalories high, and please dose the preworkout recommendations on an empty stomach. Space ArA away from any joint, anti-inflamatory supps and any kind of fish oils (which are basically that too).

Ostarine is not natural...Dermacrine is a perfect DHEA bloat and stay natty IMO...Run Recompadrol too, I love it lol.
I like this but if you decide to run earse and xgels or reduce xt and xgels I would reccomend picking up some kind of joint support.

Stupes

Oh it seems you did contribute with Erase yet again. Like I said , I love the supp, I just don't see it as a requirement for enhanced natural anabolism like he asked.
Who said it's a requirement? Not me, nor anyone else. Again, you are assuming. I just said there is no need to take it off the table, which is what you were doing.

All this over erase?
Nope - all this because I asked why you were telling him not to do Erase because it would be in front of a cycle. Then you blew it up - go back and read.

Damn haha I love PES and the versatility Erase poses for stacking, I just didn't see it needed to the approach I proposed on accordance to the question and info given by OP
That's fine - that's perfectly reasonable. Just say that in the first place - something like "Heading into an AAS cycle, you may want to stay away from products that effect hormone levels such as Erase." Then give your suggestion. Instead of telling guys they are flat out wrong for suggesting Erase. thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Other ideas:
Dermacrine
Ostarine

Mucho gracias.
Anabeta Elite is a solid option, but seeing as how you already have OG anabeta I would just run with that.

If you're straight going for bulk I'd also consider adding in some DAA.

Erase can be used if you're wishing to keep things dryer.