test booster + ai safe?

thedietitian

Awards
Seems like a test booster + an ai would be a great natty combo but if this were to be run should the ai be run for a few weeks after the cycle is over to help restore test or is this not necessary because the stack would not be putting test outside normal ranges. Thanks just curious.

i was thinking daa+triazole

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Seems like a test booster + an ai would be a great natty combo but if this were to be run should the ai be run for a few weeks after the cycle is over to help restore test or is this not necessary because the stack would not be putting test outside normal ranges. Thanks just curious.

Good stack , run both for 8 weeks , no need to keep running the AI , its Free Test so it does not convert to estrogen and believe me...it does not pump it that high up. You wont be producing more than the natural limit of testosterone of your body...but you will be producing more (within possible endogenous ranges).

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

Just take them together. Should get good results. Don't worry about your body normalizing when you come off. If you're using Erase (not pro), the last week you can drop the dose down from 3 caps, to 2 caps, then to 1 for the last couple days.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just take them together. Should get good results. Don't worry about your body normalizing when you come off. If you're using Erase (not pro), the last week you can drop the dose down from 3 caps, to 2 caps, then to 1 for the last couple days.
No need to tapper down a Suicidal AI from a DAA cycle at all.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Don't know why I said Erase when he clearly said Triazole.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
an AI isn't necessary for a natural test booster stack, but plenty of people use them together and love the results they get from them. I've used a combination like that in the past for just about everything (bulking, recomp, contest prep, etc.)

DAA and Triazole is a good combination. Like Celorza said, about 8 weeks should be fine.

One consideration you could make for this or your next run is NMDA (active ingredient in Intimidate) instead of DAA. I'm a big fan of it over regular DAA (ran both a few times, and definitely noticed a difference in favor of NMDA, although both were very effective). But either way you should enjoy your cycle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
an AI isn't necessary for a natural test booster stack, but plenty of people use them together and love the results they get from them. I've used a combination like that in the past for just about everything (bulking, recomp, contest prep, etc.)

DAA and Triazole is a good combination. Like Celorza said, about 8 weeks should be fine.

One consideration you could make for this or your next run is NMDA (active ingredient in Intimidate) instead of DAA. I'm a big fan of it over regular DAA (ran both a few times, and definitely noticed a difference in favor of NMDA, although both were very effective). But either way you should enjoy your cycle
Like allnatural said, there's also the option of NMDA , both DAA and NMDA work NMDAR agonism (though differently) and both help with testosterone boosting parameters. I recommended Intimidate to one of the fellas at my gym, he ran it for 2 bottles (8 weeks) and said:

Best wild dreams in my life, and loved the aggression and strength gains in the gym.
Both are legit, both work. The AI is a bit overplayed and not really needed...but reducing estrogen even if it is just a tiny bit, always helps. However...Triazole IMO works more as a Modulator and Up-regulator of testosterone, so it is more for a "better" testosterone boost approach instead of straight lowering of estriadol.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Like allnatural said, there's also the option of NMDA , both DAA and NMDA work NMDAR agonism (though differently) and both help with testosterone boosting parameters. I recommended Intimidate to one of the fellas at my gym, he ran it for 2 bottles (8 weeks) and said:

Both are legit, both work. The AI is a bit overplayed and not really needed...but reducing estrogen even if it is just a tiny bit, always helps. However...Triazole IMO works more as a Modulator and Up-regulator of testosterone, so it is more for a "better" testosterone boost approach instead of straight lowering of estriadol.
^Hit the nail right on the head.

You would have received rep points from me, but apparently I need to spread some more love around before I can rep you again :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
^Hit the nail right on the head.

You would have received rep points from me, but apparently I need to spread some more love around before I can rep you again :p
I'll rep you in the name of love points then :D!

rehj

rehj

Awards

DAA and an AI is a great stack! I personally prefer Erase over triazole, but both are great products. Most who run DAA and an AI tend to start DAA a week early and run the AI a week after DAA is finished to prevent prolactin rebound. An 8 week stack of these DAA plus an AI makes a great natty stack.

An example set up of this would be:
DAA: weeks 1-8
AI: weeks 2-9

Cheers!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is a better choice as your AI in a stack like this because its also got some PH activity.
It converts to hydroxytestosterone which is a great strength and hardening compound.
At recommended doses its also not suppressive.

I have bloodwork from a guy whos total T level was 81. After 6 days on Formeron it went up to 700 and his free test went up to 242 which is 60% above the reference range for human males.
4444.jpg

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Try Intimidate with Reversitol v2 from iForce. I'd take Intimidate for the sleep benefits alone.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
DAA and an AI is a great stack! I personally prefer Erase over triazole, but both are great products. Most who run DAA and an AI tend to start DAA a week early and run the AI a week after DAA is finished to prevent prolactin rebound. An 8 week stack of these DAA plus an AI makes a great natty stack.

Cheers!
I've done it just like this. Had phenomenal results with DAA and Erase Pro.

I prefer Erase Pro over Triazole

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cheers!
I concur with this, stack layout and all! Except im not sure about prolactin rebound being an issue, I usually always finish the AI up when DAA is done.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An AI is not intended to reduce prolactin levels.
FOr this use Prolactrone. It is specifically designed for this purpose.
It also elevates HGH levels
Improves sleep
improves mood
improves libido.

rehj

rehj

Awards
I concur with this, stack layout and all! Except im not sure about prolactin rebound being an issue, I usually always finish the AI up when DAA is done.
Some worry about staggering the two and some don't. I've seen it done both ways and have never heard of any ill effects when starting/ending the two at the same time. I've just always stayed on the safe side just in case but it can be done either way. Just depends on what different individuals prefer.