Which of these is giving me the massive stomach cramps

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
I took 7 weeks off from any supplements to give the body a break. Today I started the DAA/erase/at2 stack.

This morning before lifting I took 4 caps DAA + 1 cap erase + 1 cap at2. Wow it's half a day later and the stomach cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom due to the sh*ts are crazy. Perhaps too much too soon? Or are any of these known for these symptoms?

Maybe tomorrow I start to 2 caps DAA instead and take the other 2 later in the day? I can't really reduce the others in half since I'm only taking 1 cap each Pre workout. What are your thoughts on me moving the 1 cap of erase to post workout to lessen the amount of Supps I take as Pre? BTW this would be the first dose of erase in the day with the 2nd coming later.

Thanks and I haven't even thrown in hemavol yet...Doh

Thanks!

murk01

murk01

Awards
I think I heard of ppl complaining about daa

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like DAA. Somewhat common side of daa supplementation. Doesn't always occur but not really too uncommon.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I took 7 weeks off from any supplements to give the body a break. Today I started the DAA/erase/at2 stack.

This morning before lifting I took 4 caps DAA + 1 cap erase + 1 cap at2. Wow it's half a day later and the stomach cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom due to the sh*ts are crazy. Perhaps too much too soon? Or are any of these known for these symptoms?

Maybe tomorrow I start to 2 caps DAA instead and take the other 2 later in the day? I can't really reduce the others in half since I'm only taking 1 cap each Pre workout. What are your thoughts on me moving the 1 cap of erase to post workout to lessen the amount of Supps I take as Pre? BTW this would be the first dose of erase in the day with the 2nd coming later.

Thanks and I haven't even thrown in hemavol yet...Doh

Thanks!
DAA should always be dosed in 3g doses at the same time of the day IMO. My experience tells me it IS the DAA that is giving you stomach pain. Try taking it with MEALS, if you are taking Creatine that could also be it if you are overdosing it, at your size no more then 3g a day are needed so lower the creatine if you are taking more than 3g.

Test tolerance for AT2 too, start at 1 cap am and 1 later in the day. Erase is best dosed at 2am and 1pm IMO, and it is not really the source of your cramps.

Like I said , DAA 3g altogether and with food so you can tone down the GI discomfort it causes you.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If your full dose of DAA is bothering your stomach, split your dose up. 1.5 grams with breakfast, 1.5 with supper.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If your full dose of DAA is bothering your stomach, split your dose up. 1.5 grams with breakfast, 1.5 with supper.
:blink: never knew you could split it Bobby, I get the discomfort too, though its not even as severe as his. Thanks for info bro!

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks!!!

I don't believe it's the AT2 as well as I've taken it several times in the past no problems.

If it is the DAA then I will move it to post workout and with the post workout meal. The stomach pains/cramps hurt.

Now sounds like my Pre workout (i work out first thing in the morning) supplementation will now just be 1 cap erase, 1 cap at2 and hemavol

After my morning workout I have the first meal. I will take the 1.5g DAA at that time and the remaining 1.5 at dinner. And spread remaining doses of at2 and erase throughout the day as appropriate.

So is it less effective to split my DAA intake as opposed to the 3G all at once? Or does that not matter?

Thanks for the inputs!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA gave me severe gastrointestinal pain when I first used it. Now I can use it without an issue.

As Bobby said, split the doses up and see if it helps. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
:blink: never knew you could split it Bobby, I get the discomfort too, though its not even as severe as his. Thanks for info bro!
When I started it, 3 g at once gave me stomach issues, so I split it up and it disappeared. This is the way I dose now as its become habit.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks all. I'm finally just getting over the severe cramps (and it's been nearly 12 hours). It felt like a medium case of food poisoning (in terms of cramps). It was rough...and I mean rough! I've never had a reaction to any supplement like that so part of me wanted to think it wasn't it. But needless to say I will do DAA again in a couple days (need a 1 day break after today). I will split the dose...hell almost afraid to try in case I have a repeat scenario.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck, the split dose should def help

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks. Feeling 1000x times better today. Stomach remains a little upset so makes me wonder if I just happened to get some 24 hour bug at the same time. But needless to say, I will give DAA another go tomorrow with the split dosage and see how it goes.

Thanks again for the help!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Try Purus Labs D-Pol . No stomach upset . Take with a high carb meal and you will get awsome pumps.