HMB

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
What do u think of adding HMB to ur normal daily supplementation? Any benefits from HMB USAGE?
I knw its a BCAA and may help support levels and muscles when weight training. But the key word " MAY" gets me thinkn
Thanksss

domore

Awards
Most responses you will receive won't be very keen on HMB. Most studies have shown that it has no affect on trained athletes. However, Dr. Houser says that if it dosed correctly, and not at the 3 grams for non-trained athletes, it may be useful. I think it can have positive effects of cholesterol as well.

Maybe post this in his subforum to see if you can get a more detailed response from him.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Back in the early 2000s I used to use HMB. 2 grams after training would reduce my DOMs down to 1-2 days instead of 4.
If it was cheaper, I would still use it, just for the reduction in DOMs.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
For it's price I don't think it offers anything significant. I had used it a couple of times as well in the early 2000's. I wasn't impressed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For it's price I don't think it offers anything significant. I had used it a couple of times as well in the early 2000's. I wasn't impressed.
Agreed with this. If if was cheaper and we could dose it higher it may be useful but for the price id pass it up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 26
Supplements 2
GreenMachineX Supplements 11
Supplements 42
Supplements 49