Gaspari Sizeon Max

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here tried it? Theres no way I would spend the money for most intra workouts, but I found it for $15 (recently expired bottle) and I was really surprised at the difference in recovery both intra workout and the next day. Would never pay full price for it, but im impressed with the results thus far. Im about 12 workouts into the jug so far. Maybe its the inclusion of the simple sugars that making the difference, but I like the profile it has.

Reactions: mw1

brickshthouse

Awards
It is one of the few supplements that I have bought continuously for quite some time. I notice increased endurance while lifting and noticeable strength gains while using it.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Anyone here tried it? Theres no way I would spend the money for most intra workouts, but I found it for $15 (recently expired bottle) and I was really surprised at the difference in recovery both intra workout and the next day. Would never pay full price for it, but im impressed with the results thus far. Im about 12 workouts into the jug so far. Maybe its the inclusion of the simple sugars that making the difference, but I like the profile it has.
Funny you posted that, I just pulled out a couple of tubs I bought a few months ago to start using tomorrow. Are you using a full dose each workout? I was planning on doing 1/3 or 1/2 serving per workout so it would last longer...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yea i use a full dose. That way i get the full dose of leucine, hydrolyzed protein, amd creatine. Im not sure the results would be the same with a partial dose.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I used to use size on all the time, and still use it every so often (although I've replaced it with a new staple). I like the amount of simple carbohydrates and the inclusion of whey hydrolysate. Plus the taste is pretty good.

For the future, if you're looking for a solid intraworkout product, check out iForce Compete. Great doses of 2 different Carnitine salts, whey hydrolysate for the amino acid content, electrolytes, and ingredients for improved mental focus. and the taste is amazing. Check out some of the reviews in the log section or send me a message if you have any questions :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried all the carnitine sales and never found any benefits even at higher doses. And compete has only 2.5g hydro versus 7g sizeon... Plus sizeon has 5g extra leucine and some valine/isoleucine. Compete just seems really expensive for whats in it?

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Ive tried all the carnitine sales and never found any benefits even at higher doses. And compete has only 2.5g hydro versus 7g sizeon... Plus sizeon has 5g extra leucine and some valine/isoleucine. Compete just seems really expensive for whats in it?
SizeOn >>> Compete in nearly every aspect.

SizeOn PC was one of the best supplement i have taken
however the MP version was not for me, i had less enery, got bloated, orange flavor wasn't as good as the PCs orange, and it was hard on my stomach (had me stop my hack squat set)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
there's plenty of evidence behind Carnitine salts having numerous benefits at higher doses, sorry that you didn't have a good experience with them. And that's for 1 scoop, nearly all users end up using 2 scoops, which equates to 5 grams of whey hydro, so that's more than comparable to the 7 in size on. For what you're getting from 2 scoops, you're getting 25 servings (1 more than size on) and you're paying 29.99, which is cheaper than what you pay for size on.

however the MP version was not for me, i had less enery, got bloated, orange flavor wasn't as good as the PCs orange, and it was hard on my stomach (had me stop my hack squat set)
what aspects are you referring to specifically? I'd say they are more than comparable and each has unique aspects that make them great.

GHO5T

Awards
Do you really know whats in it, why its in there and how its beneficial? Compete does make an excellent intra but its really in a class of its own. A very versatile product. Its a non prop - no non sense formula with proven ingredients. at 29.99 for 50 servs (25servs @ 2 scoops) it is one of the most affordable intra products there is.

there's plenty of evidence behind Carnitine salts having numerous benefits at higher doses, sorry that you didn't have a good experience with them. And that's for 1 scoop, nearly all users end up using 2 scoops, which equates to 5 grams of whey hydro, so that's more than comparable to the 7 in size on. For what you're getting from 2 scoops, you're getting 25 servings (1 more than size on) and you're paying 29.99, which is cheaper than what you pay for size on.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The PC is discontinued, and sold for about $45 on most sites. Compete offers an incredible profile for only $29.99 and most sites offer free shipping with it!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
For what you're getting from 2 scoops, you're getting 25 servings (1 more than size on) and you're paying 29.99, which is cheaper than what you pay for size on.
Sizeon MP is $15 if u know where to look and has been that price for a while, id make my own before paying full price.

If i was going to go out and spend the money, id go with strive. I was impressed with that stuff when i sampled it. Not hating on the iforce product, im just conservative when it comes to spending money on supplements these days. Speaking of reversitol V2 is $10 for expired bottles. Picked up a few to play around with :)

On a side note, has anyone run peptopro and whey hydro solo and compared effects? Im assuming they would be pretty similar, whey hydro is a lot cheaper, but I believe has a lower percent peptides per dose even on the really high percent stuff? Im sure they both taste absolutely terrible in bulk powder too.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
what aspects are you referring to specifically? I'd say they are more than comparable and each has unique aspects that make them great.
For performance enhancement, recovery and hydratation.
Everything is undordosed in it beside LCLT, LCF and MB12. inb4 "it is designed to be stacked with other products"
Expensive flavored carnitine shouldn't work as much as a complete intraworkout product.
also inb4 "haters gonna hate"

If i was going to go out and spend the money, id go with strive. I was impressed with that stuff when i sampled it. Not hating on the iforce product, im just conservative when it comes to spending money on supplements these days. Speaking of reversitol V2 is $10 for expired bottles. Picked up a few to play around with :)
Strive is great, but would be better if they didn't include the bicarbonates and make it cheaper.

On a side note, has anyone run peptopro and whey hydro solo and compared effects? Im assuming they would be pretty similar, whey hydro is a lot cheaper, but I believe has a lower percent peptides per dose even on the really high percent stuff? Im sure they both taste absolutely terrible in bulk powder too.
A french bulk brand tried to sell WPH but they never did because it didn't work as well as their bulk peptopro.
Take it for what it's worth.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sizeon MP is $15 if u know where to look and has been that price for a while, id make my own before paying full price.

Peptopro.. used it. Good product, but my god is it hard to flavor. I bought several bottles of reversitol v.2 for 9.99 as well, we must shop at the same place :p. Sizeon MP for 15 is a steal IMO, but that is not its base price. Compete will always be sold for 29.99 and lower when on sale for the most part. I did enjoy SizeON PC, but I do feel compete, being newer, is slightly more innovative and essentially more effective. I am not sure if gaspari updated sizeon though, I am just referring to what I used a year ago.

Mike

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
offseason time soon. i will be using one scoop of this and aminolast...should be good. for intra