musclepharm products

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    And its worth 3 months lol (You can also get SS agmatine which is pretty cheap and lasts for a month at a gram dose )...besides under-dosed citrulline malate is not even worth it. Now..lets see it claims it has Beet Nitrogen and that it is "scientifically studied":

    I would love to see some studies behind it...just too lazy to look for it ATM , its sunday haha.
    See its weird because I take agmatine and a scoop of c4 and I get a ridiculous pump. But when I'm out of agmatine I take yok3d and nanostim with a scoop of c4 and my pump is just average. I'm pretty pumped to take my test powder/ ad3pct stack. No more sh1tty no boosters!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Sorry didn't see the facts. It could definitely use more Citrulline though and maybe another 250 mg of agmatine.
    Idk...some guys at my gym are all over it and go like: "Oh yeah Agmatine!! the new thing!! AWESOME!! MORE VASCULARITY!!" but its just because it is an overpriced overhyped product and they don't know anything about the supplement industry really, they just buy online or from the local retailer and care to do no research about stuff.

    IMO Best way to use Agmatine for Pumps would be:

    Dose 1g
    30-45 mins later have a pre workout meal containing carbohydrates (complex IMO)
    Proceed to workout...Since it has GDA effects to make it work better that way.

    I personally use it more the GDA benefits , taking it post workout , 1g some 30mins before my post workout meal, eat a lot of carbs , and still I'll get the sweet pumps the next day (and some times even pumps when I'm eating haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. I like agmatine with Citruilline Malate. Everyone enjoys something different. I actually tried C4 the other day and got a HUGE headache. Going to try it again to see if it was a fluke
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I like agmatine with Citruilline Malate. Everyone enjoys something different. I actually tried C4 the other day and got a HUGE headache. Going to try it again to see if it was a fluke
    Yeah Shock Therapy the new one, my body can't tolerate it @ all...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    See its weird because I take agmatine and a scoop of c4 and I get a ridiculous pump. But when I'm out of agmatine I take yok3d and nanostim with a scoop of c4 and my pump is just average. I'm pretty pumped to take my test powder/ ad3pct stack. No more sh1tty no boosters!
    The Citrulline malate and Agmatine combo IMO is the best way to get perfect pumps. Besides back to topic, 1.6g of extra stuff, minus the 500mg of Citrulline Malate (which does NOTHING at that dose) is just the kinda garbage they do for supps (MusclePharm), add fillers that do NOTHING for you at all at their underdosed, pixie-dust-dose-level ingredients...But then again, like I said , even guys at my gym just fall for the brand and for what the bro's and the local retailer with the three letters say to them...Its sad, I wish more people would join AM and get educated more on supps <3!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I like agmatine with Citruilline Malate. Everyone enjoys something different. I actually tried C4 the other day and got a HUGE headache. Going to try it again to see if it was a fluke
    Hm interesting. I think there is too much niacin in it though feels like I'm having an allergic reaction. Probably because i just got off craze a bit ago but c4 blue razz tastes awesome.

  7. I wish I could use pre-workouts. There literally aren't any that do anything for me due to my stimulant resistance.

    Jack3d - Absolutely nothing
    NO Xplode - Absolutely nothing
    MRI Black Powder - Absolutely nothing
    AmiNO Energy - Actually something, but only for maybe a week.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    I wish I could use pre-workouts. There literally aren't any that do anything for me due to my stimulant resistance.

    Jack3d - Absolutely nothing
    NO Xplode - Absolutely nothing
    MRI Black Powder - Absolutely nothing
    AmiNO Energy - Actually something, but only for maybe a week.
    Break? Or you just stun tolerant in general?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    The Citrulline malate and Agmatine combo IMO is the best way to get perfect pumps. Besides back to topic, 1.6g of extra stuff, minus the 500mg of Citrulline Malate (which does NOTHING at that dose) is just the kinda garbage they do for supps (MusclePharm), add fillers that do NOTHING for you at all at their underdosed, pixie-dust-dose-level ingredients...But then again, like I said , even guys at my gym just fall for the brand and for what the bro's and the local retailer with the three letters say to them...Its sad, I wish more people would join AM and get educated more on supps <3!
    I agree with the fillers I think assault is like 10k mg proprietary blend? Which sounds a bit shady but a ton of people love it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Break? Or you just stun tolerant in general?
    Tolerant in general. Took those over maybe a 2 year span.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    I agree with the fillers I think assault is like 10k mg proprietary blend? Which sounds a bit shady but a ton of people love it.
    If you want a good pre workout with real effects on the workout (rather than just filling it with Staples and calling it a PWO with stims) take Monster Pump...IMO at least. Or go for Ultima (not stimmed but a coffee a day keeps the water flushed away).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    If you want a good pre workout with real effects on the workout (rather than just filling it with Staples and calling it a PWO with stims) take Monster Pump...IMO at least. Or go for Ultima (not stimmed but a coffee a day keeps the water flushed away).
    The same monster pump buy cytosport? I heard it was good but that was from a customer. Good profile?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    The same monster pump buy cytosport? I heard it was good but that was from a customer. Good profile?
    Yeah good enough profile, size is good haha it lasts a while. iMO Ultima (stimless) is better. Now talking about new supps, check out PNI Prodigy, seems to me like an insane good focus, good pump formula, and it does pose endurance benefits with COP. Seems good to me !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Thanks guys for all the info. Ive been all over the place to find someone to tell me what they think. Being a female and trying to meet my goal i have to ask men because my body response very well and fast to things. Most women dont get the reason i want to gain weight. So thanks bunches im sure all this will work me .

  15. Quote Originally Posted by naenae1 View Post
    Thanks guys for all the info. Ive been all over the place to find someone to tell me what they think. Being a female and trying to meet my goal i have to ask men because my body response very well and fast to things. Most women dont get the reason i want to gain weight. So thanks bunches im sure all this will work me .
    Anytime that's what we are here for! Also, remember its 99% diet!! If you need some help with it , or with training, let us know and we can advise you on it too! Welcome to AM btw!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Yeah good enough profile, size is good haha it lasts a while. iMO Ultima (stimless) is better. Now talking about new supps, check out PNI Prodigy, seems to me like an insane good focus, good pump formula, and it does pose endurance benefits with COP. Seems good to me !
    Cuz I have to go stim free soon. I'm slowly tapering off c4 I'm down to one scoop and this week I might try .5 scoops

  17. Thank you so much I do need some help with maybe a new workout, you how your body jst starts to get use to the same routine. My goal is 175 I'm at 164 right now. Need to get on my legs and make my shoulders and traps more definite. Ne ideas.?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by naenae1
    Thank you so much I do need some help with maybe a new workout, you how your body jst starts to get use to the same routine. My goal is 175 I'm at 164 right now. Need to get on my legs and make my shoulders and traps more definite. Ne ideas.?
    Look into Wendler 5/3:1 program, cheap book and will help out a lot. iMO its all diet when it comes to bulking, post up in the Nutrition forums and we can help yah out with Macos and kCals for bulking.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by naenae1
    Thank you so much I do need some help with maybe a new workout, you how your body jst starts to get use to the same routine. My goal is 175 I'm at 164 right now. Need to get on my legs and make my shoulders and traps more definite. Ne ideas.?
    What's your rep pattern like? 12-15 should be ideal. Legs you could try lunges, that always worked for me. Shoulders more felt raises and traps I doubt you will do shrugs so try shoulder presses

  20. Lol. I can do shrugs all day. I love them free bar, dumbbells, and shrug machine.

  21. I do a lot of dumbbell shoulder press with 60's.

  22. I will look into the and yes my reps are 12. Will get on the lunges will keep you guys updated. Good info.!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by naenae1
    I do a lot of dumbbell shoulder press with 60's.
    Damn well I realized when I do my dumbbell presses slow I can feel it more in my traps but shrugs will do it as long as you don't roll your shoulders like I see countless guys do at the gym

  24. Quote Originally Posted by naenae1 View Post
    I will look into the and yes my reps are 12. Will get on the lunges will keep you guys updated. Good info.!!
    Like I said go into 5/3/1 , IMO DB Presses are more to train the movement and strictly the deltoids, where as a proper form (with proper Lock) Over Head Press can hit all the heads of the deltoid, the traps and also the Triceps. Its all about how wide the grip, and how proper is the push.

    I was at the gym but here is an overview of Wendler 5/3/1 program for Strength (which can also be used to gain weight, just keep kCalories high).

    http://www.**********************/wor...ng-system.html

    Honestly, buy the book, its less 100 pages, comes with EVERYTHING you need to know about the program and it gives results, my deadlift has gone up 50lbs~ on this program and my OH Press has gone from 85lbsx4 to 105x5 (I guess max should be around 115x1 but havent attempted it). This is BARBELL Overhead press though, in my assistance I already got DB Press for 65x15
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I've been wanting to try s'mores
    I have cookies n' creme now, s'mores is next on the list.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Musclepharm Products
    By Cortez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:57 AM
  3. Best Oral 1 Test product
    By phil216 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 06:05 PM
  4. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 05:50 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:44 PM
Log in
Log in