Capping supplies

uvawahoowa

Awards
Looking on Nutra for capping supplies...advice on which is high quality but low price? What is the difference between the "0", "00", and "000"? I am not going to be capping a lot of pills, just when I need to take a cap while teaching class, running errands, out in public, etc.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 000 is the biggest and then they get smaller. 00 is smaller and 0 would be the smallest. Just a guess though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
capping sucks, boring as hell, powders get sticky. God bless those about to do it. I make everything into an oral suspension with 151 proof.. some peg300, and sugar free maple syrup.

Mike

uvawahoowa

Awards
capping sucks, boring as hell, powders get sticky. God bless those about to do it. I make everything into an oral suspension with 151 proof.. some peg300, and sugar free maple syrup.

Mike
I don't think I would ever do it on a regular basis, too much unnecessary work. I just need it for the times I am going to be in public and I don't want people seeing me take a scooper straight to the face.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
roughly a 0 holds 550mg, a 00 holds 750mg, and I can't recall what the 000 holds, probably a gram. thats on average powders, some that are really dense + fine its more, some that are low density it can be quite a bit less