Agmatine vs No Xplode

AmazingAJ

Awards
Ive heard great things Bout Agmatine. Honestly it would be cheaper just to drink gatorade with agmatine than buying no xplode. However no x has a lot of other stuff in it.

With Agmatine will it actually help with strength focus and enduraance like Xplode claims?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you cant compare agmatine to everything no x contains.....look into hemavol by iforce nutrition, you'll thank me later

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agmatine is far superior to NO Xplode in my opinion. Check out the new SNS 50 and 100g tubs of agmatine powder...a killer value

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive heard great things Bout Agmatine. Honestly it would be cheaper just to drink gatorade with agmatine than buying no xplode. However no x has a lot of other stuff in it.

With Agmatine will it actually help with strength focus and enduraance like Xplode claims?
Ive never known NoXplode to help with focus/strength really...two totally different products. Try Adrena G/ Agmatine for a inexpensive combo for great energy, endurance and pumps;):)

AmazingAJ

Awards
I take no cplode caf free. Cuz im on anti depres and apparantly caf sucks idk lol.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
NO-Xplode was every regular muscle magazine reader's wetdream prior to Jack3d. As others have alluded to, people saw results because of the caffeine in it. Agmatine works differently, but is currently one of my all-time favorite supplements.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you cant compare agmatine to everything no x contains.....look into hemavol by iforce nutrition, you'll thank me later
Great advice! :) also SNS has quality agmatine

Reactions: mw1
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never known NoXplode to help with focus/strength really...two totally different products. Try Adrena G/ Agmatine for a inexpensive combo for great energy, endurance and pumps;):)
This or add the agmatine to ur no xplode

Reactions: mw1
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
^this. Agmatine is a great ingredient but no xplode has other things in it such as stimulants for energy and mental focus besides ingredients for pumps, so taking agmatine and gatorade wouldn't be a fair comparison.

If you want a stim-based pre-workout, look into something like maximize intense, white flood, and products like those which contain stimulants in addition to ingredients for improved vasodilation. If you just want a better pump and endurance without the stims, look into hemavol. great doses of agmatine, citrulline malate, glycerol monostearate

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You are correct that NO X-plode has a lot of other stuff in it, but I would be very cautious about any supplement that lists their ingredients in categories and shoves everything but the kitchen sink in there. That leads to redundancy and often too low of concentrations to actually do anything. I would definitely check out Agmatine...Synthetic Supplements Agmatine:)

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
You are correct that NO X-plode has a lot of other stuff in it, but I would be very cautious about any supplement that lists their ingredients in categories and shoves everything but the kitchen sink in there. That leads to redundancy and often too low of concentrations to actually do anything. I would definitely check out Agmatine...Synthetic Supplements Agmatine:)
^^ ;)

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
llollll. if your saying that, you should be saying every supplement out there is worthless.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I like SNS Agmatine for a host of reasons [and not just because I'm a rep :D].

First and foremost, compared to a dedicated preworkout product [such as NO Xplode], it's incredibly flexible with regards to when you take it. Playing around with doses of agmatine sulfate has been one of my more fun supplemental experiences - first thing in the morning, preworkout, post-workout, before bed - and clearly you can't do the same thing comfortably with most stimulant-containing pres.

Additionally, since we've started producing 50g and 100g powder, almost no powdered preworkout product is as cheap on a per-serving basis as our bulk agmatine.

The list of its positive attributes could really be quite lengthy, but I'll stick with one more and make my specific recommendations - agmatine sulfate has a myriad of benefits. I've noticed not only excellent pumps and vascularity [when taking 1g preworkout], but awesome all-day pumps when taken first thing in the morning, a huge difference in muscle fullness when taken prior to a high-carb meal, and improved sleep when taking pre-bed. Its list of purported benefits are long, and you should undoubtedly be able to notice more than one.

I personally like to stack SNS Focus XT [containing 200mg of caffeine] with 1g of Agmatine + 9g Citrulline Malate for a killer preworkout combination that provides a smooth, clean energy with long-lasting and incredible pumps. Other products such as iForce's Hemavol [which is non-stim and contains 1g of agmatine] make a great stack with Focus XT, as well, but aren't nearly as cost effective.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
llollll. if your saying that, you should be saying every supplement out there is worthless.
I'm saying that most (MOST, not all) that do that are worthless. Pick an ingredient you believe in and use that. Why use 3 or 4 versions of something like arginine or creatine? All that tells me is that the company has no idea what they are doing.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agmatine is awesome. I am not sure I would mix it with Gatorade.
I have never been a huge fan of NO-Xplode. The only thing I ever felt from it was a bit of a stim hit.