PCT question

TBoneH

Awards
I'm sure this has probably been asked, but to save myself some time, I'm gonna throw it out there anyway. Are there any readily available PCT products that will will work as effectively (or close) to Nolvadex? Not sure how reliable/legal on-line pharmacies are and would like to be able to go back to the same source for products time after time. Probably a long shot, but thought I'd throw it out there and ask.

Thanks

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Post this in anabolics. You'll get better feedback from there

NycenSwole

NycenSwole

Awards
No, rebound Gyno is one bad mofo. SERMs such as Nolva,Clomid,Torem, are your best chance against it. There are multiple sources out there that are very reliable.

TBoneH

Awards
No, rebound Gyno is one bad mofo. SERMs such as Nolva,Clomid,Torem, are your best chance against it. There are multiple sources out there that are very reliable.
Figured that'd be the case. Shame we can't post sources anymore.

NycenSwole

NycenSwole

Awards
I'd PM you but I'm too new to the forum lmao. I need a few more posts. I'm building a nasty natty stack for my PCT.?

itsmebigpapa

Awards
You should get at least one of the SERMs no matter what just incase

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Check the anabolics section... It will greatly depend on what you are running a cycle of.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS Inhibit E, tapered down, with Reversitol v.2 at 3 caps a day, with testabolan v.2 started week 3. Extend inhibit e to 6 weeks when the testbolan v.2 finishes. You will be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6