SNS Agmatine????????????

AmazingAJ

Awards
so the bottle says take 2-4 caps pre workout. i see most everyone taking 4. money is tight now. im also small @ 5ft6 145lbs. is 2 caps preworkout enough? basically i want it to give me better pumps and make them last longer.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have larger agmatine in power form now available that you might find beneficial. The 1 g prior is what I generally use and find it effective. With your size I would assume that 3 caps would be fine too.

AmazingAJ

Awards
thanks. so u think i wont see any benifet with 2 caps?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If I am not using any other pump product, 4 caps is a good amount. However, if I'm adding agmatine to some other preworkout powder like White Flood, 2 caps will suffice.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks. so u think i wont see any benifet with 2 caps?
You will still see benefits but I don't think it will be as pronounced as it could be with another cap. If you're going to take it, might was well try to get the most out of it. You can use it just on workout days to make it last too. Unless you're doing in conjunction with another pre like coop mentioned.

AmazingAJ

Awards
just saw the powder form. when i run out of caps,can i just mix powder with No Xplode?

AmazingAJ

Awards
like can i actually mix the xplode powder with the Agmatine powder?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
and when your done with no xplode check out anadraulic state gt by lg sciences or make your own using sns bulk products

AmazingAJ

Awards
are caps and powder the same as far as how effective they are? the powder will last 100 days!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are caps and powder the same as far as how effective they are? the powder will last 100 days!
Same ingredients from the same company so yes! The powder is an incredible deal.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You using the agmatine for the 'recomp' effects or simply for pumps?

For recomp id dose the 2-4 caps first thing in the morning.

For pumps I'd go 2-4 caps pre. You might get away with using only 2 caps to keep it economical. You'll just have to play with the dosages and see what works for you.

I also like dosing my agmatine with carbs about 60-90 pre. Although some like it without carbs eg when taking Hemavol.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so the bottle says take 2-4 caps pre workout. i see most everyone taking 4. money is tight now. im also small @ 5ft6 145lbs. is 2 caps preworkout enough? basically i want it to give me better pumps and make them last longer.
No reason 2 caps won't give you benefits. Just not the same as 4.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have larger agmatine in power form now available that you might find beneficial. The 1 g prior is what I generally use and find it effective. With your size I would assume that 3 caps would be fine too.
I would agree with this too and feel comfortable saying you should feel the effects off two caps as well.

rehj

rehj

Awards
If you're just looking for pumps from agmatine then 2 caps pre WO should be adaquete. However, agmatine's benefits on nutrient repartitioning, NO production, etc. are more pronounced at 500-1000 mg 2x per day before moderate to high carb meals. But for pumps 500 mg 30-45 minutes pre WO should suffice. That being said everyone is different and thus has a different "sweet spot" for agmatine. You may require 2,3, or 4 caps pre WO. Play around with the dosage and see what works best for you.