Running Fat Burners at a low age..

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Hey AnabolicMinds! Its my cutting season and its my first time wanting to take a supplement to help to a degree. Now im not expecting much from a fat burner. I just want to try one out to figure out all of the hype. The reason of me taking a fat burner supplement at a low age would be because im a type 1 diabetic. And I've been so since i was 15. I realized it takes 1,000 times more effort for me to lose weight than the average person. Also for building muscle. Ill be cutting at 2200 Cals, good, clean healthy foods. 200C,200P,80F. Diet is in check, always has been for my disease. I tracked macros before i started lifting haha. Was thinking about running Erase, and Alpha T-2. Let me know guys! I appreciate it! Want to stay as natty as possible.

19 Years old
Lifting for a year
Have ran Anabeta/Erase for a month, lean bulk.
181lbs, cutting to 165

So i guess my real question is: Is it safe to run a fat burner at 19? If not can anyone reccommend me something to run that would help the process of cutting? Ill be getting Testosterone bloods done in the up comming weeks to see if my diabetes has taken a toll on my test levels. Should be interesting. Just looking for a 1 month cycle of a fat burner. No big deal. Looking to try Erase, and Alpha t-2.. Thanks guys!

-Joe

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are tons of cutting supps, if you liked erase then use it agin

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Maybe Shift+Erase+Alpha T-2, For 2 months? I just dont want to mess up my boys lol..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a diabetic you should look in to the Ageforce line for Fat burning since its time released over 8 hours this would be perfect for you. I have a type 1 diAbetic client of mine on the fat burning patch and likes if better than oral stuff.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As a diabetic you should look in to the Ageforce line for Fat burning since its time released over 8 hours this would be perfect for you. I have a type 1 diAbetic client of mine on the fat burning patch and likes if better than oral stuff.
So why can't a diabetic run Erase+AT2 dj? How does diabetes hinder his use of oral supplementation of T2 and a suicidal AI in comparison to running a transdermal patch (containing also T2) that will anyhow reach the bloodstream too?...

krakken

krakken

Awards
If thats you in your avatar you look like your doing all the right things. You sure you have 15+ lbs to lose? I feel like your going to get into muscle loss going that low. If I was you, I wouldn't screw with Erase at 19 but that's just me. May not hurt you at all taking erase, and it should help you lean out none the less.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
If thats you in your avatar you look like your doing all the right things. You sure you have 15+ lbs to lose? I feel like your going to get into muscle loss going that low. If I was you, I wouldn't screw with Erase at 19 but that's just me. May not hurt you at all taking erase, and it should help you lean out none the less.
Yes, thats me. I'd say im around 14%, 15% BF. Just wanna see some abs for the first time in.. ever. So i thought a good 1 month cut might knock off a few bf%'s. And Last month i did run erase and anabeta, no bad side effects at all. I feel like even though i got off it 3 weeks ago, my libido is stronger than its ever been. Very happy about that.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Will research now, thanks man.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Will research now, thanks man.
FWIW you can Run AT2+Erase without a problem at your age and condition without problems...just have your diet in check man, fat loss is more dependent of your diet rather than supplementation IMO...

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
FWIW you can Run AT2+Erase without a problem at your age and condition without problems...just have your diet in check man, fat loss is more dependent of your diet rather than supplementation IMO...
I like you. This is what i wanted to hear haha. So just to be clear, Erase cant create gyno or permanent libido problems? Thanks man

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like you. This is what i wanted to hear haha. So just to be clear, Erase cant create gyno or permanent libido problems? Thanks man
No, it is an AI (which means: Aromatize Inhibitor) meaning it takes care of the aromatize enzime that converts testosterone to estrogen (put in blunt terms) So in essence it does the opposite of something that could cause gyno or affect libido.

krakken

krakken

Awards
Yes, thats me. I'd say im around 14%, 15% BF. Just wanna see some abs for the first time in.. ever. So i thought a good 1 month cut might knock off a few bf%'s. And Last month i did run erase and anabeta, no bad side effects at all. I feel like even though i got off it 3 weeks ago, my libido is stronger than its ever been. Very happy about that.
Nicely done. Didn't realize you weren't in the 10-12% bf zone yet.. GL with getting there. It's an awesome feeling seeing your abs for the first time after so much hard work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So why can't a diabetic run Erase+AT2 dj? How does diabetes hinder his use of oral supplementation of T2 and a suicidal AI in comparison to running a transdermal patch (containing also T2) that will anyhow reach the bloodstream too?...
I know with my type 1 patient his blood sugar spikes up with stuff like that, I know because I gave them the shot gun stack and they couldn't handle the alpha t2 and shift with oep.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stimulants cause blood glucose spikes in diabetics, generally. However, a patch is not exactly an appropriate fix. Anything stimulant-free will do (TTA may actually be beneficial for the diabetes too). Don't run erase at age 19 btw

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Stimulants cause blood glucose spikes in diabetics, generally. However, a patch is not exactly an appropriate fix. Anything stimulant-free will do (TTA may actually be beneficial for the diabetes too). Don't run erase at age 19 btw
Why no Erase at 19?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I agree to hold off on the erase, also laughed that dj jumped in to pimp ageforce...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah true on the AI at 19...but I kinda thought AT2 was close to stim free...I mean the stim it has is very mild IMO...Then again I never told him to use OEP due to that haha. I was just wondering what the disadvantages of T2 orally posed for a diabetic...and how were they bypassed (if they existed) by applying them transdermally.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Okay, Ill erase off the Erase for a few more years ;) How about a 60 day run of just Shift and Alpha T-2? Not worried about stims increasing my blood sugar. I can figure out how much insulin to take per dose. No big deal for me. Shift&At2 good cutting stack for a 19 year old? No hidden ingredients that can interfere with anything.. not meant to be interfered with? I researched them both, but half of those ingredients are a foreign language to me. Sorry for asking so many questions! I swear i tried researching! Thanks again guys.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Okay, Ill erase off the Erase for a few more years ;) How about a 60 day run of just Shift and Alpha T-2? Not worried about stims increasing my blood sugar. I can figure out how much insulin to take per dose. No big deal for me. Shift&At2 good cutting stack for a 19 year old? No hidden ingredients that can interfere with anything.. not meant to be interfered with? I researched them both, but half of those ingredients are a foreign language to me. Sorry for asking so many questions! I swear i tried researching! Thanks again guys.
I wouldn't run either given your condition, personally. A better cutting stack, and I'm not saying this because I'm an SNS rep, would be reduce XT + TTA-500, as both would actually work to control blood sugar. Another alternative is to grab Genomyx DCP here at NP for a very low price, and run it with the new Slin-sane (potentially therapeutic for diabetics).

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
I wouldn't run either given your condition, personally. A better cutting stack, and I'm not saying this because I'm an SNS rep, would be reduce XT + TTA-500, as both would actually work to control blood sugar. Another alternative is to grab Genomyx DCP here at NP for a very low price, and run it with the new Slin-sane (potentially therapeutic for diabetics).
Like i said, Stims arent any problem to me. I tune myself to the changes of my blood sugar. But ill look into the xt + tta-500. Thanks man

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Like i said, Stims arent any problem to me. I tune myself to the changes of my blood sugar. But ill look into the xt + tta-500. Thanks man
I don't feel comfortable recommending stims to diabetics because my diabetic friend ran into longterm problems after chronic use of stims.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
umm.. Diet? How Bout a ketosis type diet (CKD, atkins, TKD, AD, etc) or just a lower carb one (paleo, zone, protein power, etc)

Start with dietary changes first and as a diabetic you may actually benefit (health wise) from doing one of these diets.