Running Fat Burners at a low age..

  1. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Running Fat Burners at a low age..


    Hey AnabolicMinds! Its my cutting season and its my first time wanting to take a supplement to help to a degree. Now im not expecting much from a fat burner. I just want to try one out to figure out all of the hype. The reason of me taking a fat burner supplement at a low age would be because im a type 1 diabetic. And I've been so since i was 15. I realized it takes 1,000 times more effort for me to lose weight than the average person. Also for building muscle. Ill be cutting at 2200 Cals, good, clean healthy foods. 200C,200P,80F. Diet is in check, always has been for my disease. I tracked macros before i started lifting haha. Was thinking about running Erase, and Alpha T-2. Let me know guys! I appreciate it! Want to stay as natty as possible.

    19 Years old
    Lifting for a year
    Have ran Anabeta/Erase for a month, lean bulk.
    181lbs, cutting to 165


    So i guess my real question is: Is it safe to run a fat burner at 19? If not can anyone reccommend me something to run that would help the process of cutting? Ill be getting Testosterone bloods done in the up comming weeks to see if my diabetes has taken a toll on my test levels. Should be interesting. Just looking for a 1 month cycle of a fat burner. No big deal. Looking to try Erase, and Alpha t-2.. Thanks guys!

    -Joe

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,752
    Rep Power
    2817753
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    70.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    there are tons of cutting supps, if you liked erase then use it agin
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    there are tons of cutting supps, if you liked erase then use it agin
    But are they safe for a 19 year old?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Maybe Shift+Erase+Alpha T-2, For 2 months? I just dont want to mess up my boys lol..
  5. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,950
    Rep Power
    403148
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    As a diabetic you should look in to the Ageforce line for Fat burning since its time released over 8 hours this would be perfect for you. I have a type 1 diAbetic client of mine on the fat burning patch and likes if better than oral stuff.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    As a diabetic you should look in to the Ageforce line for Fat burning since its time released over 8 hours this would be perfect for you. I have a type 1 diAbetic client of mine on the fat burning patch and likes if better than oral stuff.
    So why can't a diabetic run Erase+AT2 dj? How does diabetes hinder his use of oral supplementation of T2 and a suicidal AI in comparison to running a transdermal patch (containing also T2) that will anyhow reach the bloodstream too?...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. New Member
    krakken's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%

    If thats you in your avatar you look like your doing all the right things. You sure you have 15+ lbs to lose? I feel like your going to get into muscle loss going that low. If I was you, I wouldn't screw with Erase at 19 but that's just me. May not hurt you at all taking erase, and it should help you lean out none the less.
  8. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by krakken View Post
    If thats you in your avatar you look like your doing all the right things. You sure you have 15+ lbs to lose? I feel like your going to get into muscle loss going that low. If I was you, I wouldn't screw with Erase at 19 but that's just me. May not hurt you at all taking erase, and it should help you lean out none the less.
    Yes, thats me. I'd say im around 14%, 15% BF. Just wanna see some abs for the first time in.. ever. So i thought a good 1 month cut might knock off a few bf%'s. And Last month i did run erase and anabeta, no bad side effects at all. I feel like even though i got off it 3 weeks ago, my libido is stronger than its ever been. Very happy about that.
  9. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    As a diabetic you should look in to the Ageforce line for Fat burning since its time released over 8 hours this would be perfect for you. I have a type 1 diAbetic client of mine on the fat burning patch and likes if better than oral stuff.
    Will research now, thanks man.
  10. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Will research now, thanks man.
    FWIW you can Run AT2+Erase without a problem at your age and condition without problems...just have your diet in check man, fat loss is more dependent of your diet rather than supplementation IMO...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    FWIW you can Run AT2+Erase without a problem at your age and condition without problems...just have your diet in check man, fat loss is more dependent of your diet rather than supplementation IMO...
    I like you. This is what i wanted to hear haha. So just to be clear, Erase cant create gyno or permanent libido problems? Thanks man
  12. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    I like you. This is what i wanted to hear haha. So just to be clear, Erase cant create gyno or permanent libido problems? Thanks man
    No, it is an AI (which means: Aromatize Inhibitor) meaning it takes care of the aromatize enzime that converts testosterone to estrogen (put in blunt terms) So in essence it does the opposite of something that could cause gyno or affect libido.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. New Member
    krakken's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    84.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Yes, thats me. I'd say im around 14%, 15% BF. Just wanna see some abs for the first time in.. ever. So i thought a good 1 month cut might knock off a few bf%'s. And Last month i did run erase and anabeta, no bad side effects at all. I feel like even though i got off it 3 weeks ago, my libido is stronger than its ever been. Very happy about that.
    Nicely done. Didn't realize you weren't in the 10-12% bf zone yet.. GL with getting there. It's an awesome feeling seeing your abs for the first time after so much hard work.
  14. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,950
    Rep Power
    403148
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    So why can't a diabetic run Erase+AT2 dj? How does diabetes hinder his use of oral supplementation of T2 and a suicidal AI in comparison to running a transdermal patch (containing also T2) that will anyhow reach the bloodstream too?...
    I know with my type 1 patient his blood sugar spikes up with stuff like that, I know because I gave them the shot gun stack and they couldn't handle the alpha t2 and shift with oep.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  15. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    As a diabetic you should look in to the Ageforce line for Fat burning since its time released over 8 hours this would be perfect for you. I have a type 1 diAbetic client of mine on the fat burning patch and likes if better than oral stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So why can't a diabetic run Erase+AT2 dj? How does diabetes hinder his use of oral supplementation of T2 and a suicidal AI in comparison to running a transdermal patch (containing also T2) that will anyhow reach the bloodstream too?...
    Stimulants cause blood glucose spikes in diabetics, generally. However, a patch is not exactly an appropriate fix. Anything stimulant-free will do (TTA may actually be beneficial for the diabetes too). Don't run erase at age 19 btw
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Stimulants cause blood glucose spikes in diabetics, generally. However, a patch is not exactly an appropriate fix. Anything stimulant-free will do (TTA may actually be beneficial for the diabetes too). Don't run erase at age 19 btw
    Why no Erase at 19?
  17. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Why no Erase at 19?
    I wouldn't mess with aromatase before 21 at a minimum
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Stimulants cause blood glucose spikes in diabetics, generally. However, a patch is not exactly an appropriate fix. Anything stimulant-free will do (TTA may actually be beneficial for the diabetes too). Don't run erase at age 19 btw
    I agree to hold off on the erase, also laughed that dj jumped in to pimp ageforce...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  19. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Stimulants cause blood glucose spikes in diabetics, generally. However, a patch is not exactly an appropriate fix. Anything stimulant-free will do (TTA may actually be beneficial for the diabetes too). Don't run erase at age 19 btw
    Yeah true on the AI at 19...but I kinda thought AT2 was close to stim free...I mean the stim it has is very mild IMO...Then again I never told him to use OEP due to that haha. I was just wondering what the disadvantages of T2 orally posed for a diabetic...and how were they bypassed (if they existed) by applying them transdermally.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Okay, Ill erase off the Erase for a few more years How about a 60 day run of just Shift and Alpha T-2? Not worried about stims increasing my blood sugar. I can figure out how much insulin to take per dose. No big deal for me. Shift&At2 good cutting stack for a 19 year old? No hidden ingredients that can interfere with anything.. not meant to be interfered with? I researched them both, but half of those ingredients are a foreign language to me. Sorry for asking so many questions! I swear i tried researching! Thanks again guys.
  21. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Okay, Ill erase off the Erase for a few more years How about a 60 day run of just Shift and Alpha T-2? Not worried about stims increasing my blood sugar. I can figure out how much insulin to take per dose. No big deal for me. Shift&At2 good cutting stack for a 19 year old? No hidden ingredients that can interfere with anything.. not meant to be interfered with? I researched them both, but half of those ingredients are a foreign language to me. Sorry for asking so many questions! I swear i tried researching! Thanks again guys.
    I wouldn't run either given your condition, personally. A better cutting stack, and I'm not saying this because I'm an SNS rep, would be reduce XT + TTA-500, as both would actually work to control blood sugar. Another alternative is to grab Genomyx DCP here at NP for a very low price, and run it with the new Slin-sane (potentially therapeutic for diabetics).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I wouldn't run either given your condition, personally. A better cutting stack, and I'm not saying this because I'm an SNS rep, would be reduce XT + TTA-500, as both would actually work to control blood sugar. Another alternative is to grab Genomyx DCP here at NP for a very low price, and run it with the new Slin-sane (potentially therapeutic for diabetics).
    Like i said, Stims arent any problem to me. I tune myself to the changes of my blood sugar. But ill look into the xt + tta-500. Thanks man
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Like i said, Stims arent any problem to me. I tune myself to the changes of my blood sugar. But ill look into the xt + tta-500. Thanks man
    I don't feel comfortable recommending stims to diabetics because my diabetic friend ran into longterm problems after chronic use of stims.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2875
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I don't feel comfortable recommending stims to diabetics because my diabetic friend ran into longterm problems after chronic use of stims.
    Care to explain?
  25. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Care to explain?
    You can PM him here. Check your CP
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,065
    Rep Power
    2762302
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    umm.. Diet? How Bout a ketosis type diet (CKD, atkins, TKD, AD, etc) or just a lower carb one (paleo, zone, protein power, etc)

    Start with dietary changes first and as a diabetic you may actually benefit (health wise) from doing one of these diets.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 03:58 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. fat burning works better at low intensity cardio? why?
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 06:50 PM
  4. Fat burning
    By LCSULLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 01:19 AM
  5. Brown fat increases fat-burning-How to keep it working for you.
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in