XGELS

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
JUS NEEDED TO KNOW THE DOSAGE. RITE NOW IM DNG 3 PREWRKOUT AND 3 POSTWRKOUT. AM I GETTN THE FULL DOSAGE. LET ME KNW FAMM
THANX

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
JUS NEEDED TO KNOW THE DOSAGE. RITE NOW IM DNG 3 PREWRKOUT AND 3 POSTWRKOUT. AM I GETTN THE FULL DOSAGE. LET ME KNW FAMM
THANX
10 caps preworkout with 1g calcium i think is what was decided to be prime dosing

Reactions: mw1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take 10 preworkout. If you're not getting zinc through multiple other sources, there's no need for calcium.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Take 10 preworkout. If you're not getting zinc through multiple other sources, there's no need for calcium.
I get I think 30mgs with my multi(orange triad) should I drop the multi or just add the calcium when I run x-gels? I have 4 bottles I cant wait to bust into!!!!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Excuse my ignorance, but whats the reason for taking calcium with the Xgels?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The extra zinc is actually quite beneficial and easily depleted (along with ArA) from intense exercise. The issue is that people are also getting zinc from their multi, testbooster, etc.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I'm running 20 X-Gels pwo and starting to see some real results. Starting to feel it too....

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
20? Dang!. So one bottle will last you 5 days. That's what, around $215 a month?
Yep, one bottle a week right now. I bought 4 bottles when they came out and got the 4 extra bottle SNS sent after they found out there was only 100mg ArA in them. Considering that it can take 2-3 weeks of ArA supplementation for it to fully kick in, I am pretty happy with where I am after completing my 8th workout this morning.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Yep, one bottle a week right now. I bought 4 bottles when they came out and got the 4 extra bottle SNS sent after they found out there was only 100mg ArA in them. Considering that it can take 2-3 weeks of ArA supplementation for it to fully kick in, I am pretty happy with where I am after completing my 8th workout this morning.
i thought it was suppose to be 250mgs, whats the cheapest you can buy x-gels for i was going to go with them but now i might just try the original x-factor

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
If using x gels is it necessary to up omega 3's or would that defeat the purpose of taking aRa

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
If using x gels is it necessary to up omega 3's or would that defeat the purpose of taking aRa
No you do not need to increase Omega-3. You should make sure your dosing of EFA's is a few hours apart from ArA.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using coops advice of ArA with 2g of ALCAR. I've been doing ten caps on workout days and can feel the familiar effects already.

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Lots of good info.. THANX Im on it. Im gnna do 10 prewrkout.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Damn nice .. U bulking or cutting ?
Looking for some good recomp results. I am taking a hard 5 week run at this because I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum) one month from today and want to get my upper body as strong as possible in preparation for the surgery and ensuing layoff.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for some good recomp results. I am taking a hard 5 week run at this because I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum) one month from today and want to get my upper body as strong as possible in preparation for the surgery and ensuing layoff.
I hear ya but if u having a surgery I woulda stay from all hormonals even such as Andro hard

Just my opinion

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I hear ya but if u having a surgery I woulda stay from all hormonals even such as Andro hard

Just my opinion
All I am taking is X-Gels and other synergistic products preworkout. In addition to the X-Gels I take 2g ALCAR, GMS, Agmatine, Calcium, TTA-500, and Clout or a similar pwo. I also take Cissus dosed away from my workouts. That's it. Not even taking my mutli right now.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I am a bit confused. I uses xf, bulk ArA (nutra used to sell it) max out, and XFA. I always did daily doses...

(as you can see ArA works for me)

I am just wondering bout the pre work out only dose, and how it has become so popular. Coop I know your knowledgeable but it's odd to me that a supplement that took 3 weeks to kick in for me is being recommended as a "pulse" style dosing..

I have a fairly good idea how ArA works from years of research. I'm just curious..

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Coop can give you a better answer, but I am working out 5 times per week so that's pretty regular usage.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a bit confused. I uses xf, bulk ArA (nutra used to sell it) max out, and XFA. I always did daily doses...

I am just wondering bout the pre work out only dose, and how it has become so popular. Coop I know your knowledgeable but it's odd to me that a supplement that took 3 weeks to kick in for me is being recommended as a "pulse" style dosing..

I have a fairly good idea how ArA works from years of research. I'm just curious..
The pre-workout dosing plus GMS and Carnitine is to maximize the delivery of the ArA into skeletal muscle for optimal use. Theoretically making the dosing more effective than all day dosing. I notice better effects this way, but I did notice great results with previous dosing schemes as well.

Google maximizing arachidonic acid delivery to skeletal muscle for some good reading if you want. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/205464-sns-releases-x.html

If you are after a corrective approach (shifting FA balance in the myocyte), then daily dosing is preferred. Most users are after an acute anabolic response spanning the length of the exercise period and downstream metabolization to key prostanoids...for which consistent, but not daily, use is preferred. This is because we want the ArA to go to skeletal muscle, not adipocytes...and this, along with PGF2a synthesis, is best achieved during the exercise period.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it!

ArA works, no question about it.. I am interested to try this dose scheme. Broke right now, but I will share my experiences when I pick some of this up (and I will be picking this up when the funds allow)

rehj

rehj

Awards
If you are after a corrective approach (shifting FA balance in the myocyte), then daily dosing is preferred. Most users are after an acute anabolic response spanning the length of the exercise period and downstream metabolization to key prostanoids...for which consistent, but not daily, use is preferred. This is because we want the ArA to go to skeletal muscle, not adipocytes...and this, along with PGF2a synthesis, is best achieved during the exercise period.
So in other words, if I'm understanding this correctly, ArA has an affinity for shifting Omega 3 to Omega 6 in the myocyte if taken daily. If taken before exercise ArA shifts to skeletal muscle affinity and thus metabolizes prostaniods due to the aforementioned affinity to skeletal muscle. Would the shift in the myocyte or the affinity for adipocytes if taken outside of exercise pose any benefit physiologically (to overall health or anabolic response)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So in other words, if I'm understanding this correctly, ArA has an affinity for shifting Omega 3 to Omega 6 in the myocyte if taken daily. If taken before exercise ArA shifts to skeletal muscle affinity and thus metabolizes prostaniods due to the aforementioned affinity to skeletal muscle. Would the shift in the myocyte or the affinity for adipocytes if taken outside of exercise pose any benefit physiologically (to overall health or anabolic response)?
Myocyte = skeletal muscle for our purposes.

No, you generally would not want inflammation in adipose tissue.