XGELS - AnabolicMinds.com

XGELS

1. New Member

XGELS

JUS NEEDED TO KNOW THE DOSAGE. RITE NOW IM DNG 3 PREWRKOUT AND 3 POSTWRKOUT. AM I GETTN THE FULL DOSAGE. LET ME KNW FAMM
    THANX

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ONSWOL View Post
    JUS NEEDED TO KNOW THE DOSAGE. RITE NOW IM DNG 3 PREWRKOUT AND 3 POSTWRKOUT. AM I GETTN THE FULL DOSAGE. LET ME KNW FAMM
    THANX
    10 caps preworkout with 1g calcium i think is what was decided to be prime dosing
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take 10 preworkout. If you're not getting zinc through multiple other sources, there's no need for calcium.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Take 10 preworkout. If you're not getting zinc through multiple other sources, there's no need for calcium.
    I get I think 30mgs with my multi(orange triad) should I drop the multi or just add the calcium when I run x-gels? I have 4 bottles I cant wait to bust into!!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. New Member

Thanks.....
  6. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excuse my ignorance, but whats the reason for taking calcium with the Xgels?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Block some of the zinc
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The extra zinc is actually quite beneficial and easily depleted (along with ArA) from intense exercise. The issue is that people are also getting zinc from their multi, testbooster, etc.
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Block some of the zinc
    It's not really necessary if you aren't getting high amounts from other sources.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  10. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotcha, thanks for explaining.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm running 20 X-Gels pwo and starting to see some real results. Starting to feel it too....
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I'm running 20 X-Gels pwo and starting to see some real results. Starting to feel it too....
    20? Dang!. So one bottle will last you 5 days. That's what, around $215 a month?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    20? Dang!. So one bottle will last you 5 days. That's what, around $215 a month?
    Yep, one bottle a week right now. I bought 4 bottles when they came out and got the 4 extra bottle SNS sent after they found out there was only 100mg ArA in them. Considering that it can take 2-3 weeks of ArA supplementation for it to fully kick in, I am pretty happy with where I am after completing my 8th workout this morning.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep, one bottle a week right now. I bought 4 bottles when they came out and got the 4 extra bottle SNS sent after they found out there was only 100mg ArA in them. Considering that it can take 2-3 weeks of ArA supplementation for it to fully kick in, I am pretty happy with where I am after completing my 8th workout this morning.
    i thought it was suppose to be 250mgs, whats the cheapest you can buy x-gels for i was going to go with them but now i might just try the original x-factor
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If using x gels is it necessary to up omega 3's or would that defeat the purpose of taking aRa
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn nice .. U bulking or cutting ?
    S.n.S team member
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    If using x gels is it necessary to up omega 3's or would that defeat the purpose of taking aRa
    No you do not need to increase Omega-3. You should make sure your dosing of EFA's is a few hours apart from ArA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I'm using coops advice of ArA with 2g of ALCAR. I've been doing ten caps on workout days and can feel the familiar effects already.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. New Member

Lots of good info.. THANX Im on it. Im gnna do 10 prewrkout.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Damn nice .. U bulking or cutting ?
    Looking for some good recomp results. I am taking a hard 5 week run at this because I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum) one month from today and want to get my upper body as strong as possible in preparation for the surgery and ensuing layoff.
  21. Senior Member

Looking for some good recomp results. I am taking a hard 5 week run at this because I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum) one month from today and want to get my upper body as strong as possible in preparation for the surgery and ensuing layoff.
    I hear ya but if u having a surgery I woulda stay from all hormonals even such as Andro hard

Just my opinion
    S.n.S team member
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I hear ya but if u having a surgery I woulda stay from all hormonals even such as Andro hard

Just my opinion
    All I am taking is X-Gels and other synergistic products preworkout. In addition to the X-Gels I take 2g ALCAR, GMS, Agmatine, Calcium, TTA-500, and Clout or a similar pwo. I also take Cissus dosed away from my workouts. That's it. Not even taking my mutli right now.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I am a bit confused. I uses xf, bulk ArA (nutra used to sell it) max out, and XFA. I always did daily doses...

(as you can see ArA works for me)

I am just wondering bout the pre work out only dose, and how it has become so popular. Coop I know your knowledgeable but it's odd to me that a supplement that took 3 weeks to kick in for me is being recommended as a "pulse" style dosing..

I have a fairly good idea how ArA works from years of research. I'm just curious..
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Coop can give you a better answer, but I am working out 5 times per week so that's pretty regular usage.
  25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I am a bit confused. I uses xf, bulk ArA (nutra used to sell it) max out, and XFA. I always did daily doses...

I am just wondering bout the pre work out only dose, and how it has become so popular. Coop I know your knowledgeable but it's odd to me that a supplement that took 3 weeks to kick in for me is being recommended as a "pulse" style dosing..

I have a fairly good idea how ArA works from years of research. I'm just curious..
    The pre-workout dosing plus GMS and Carnitine is to maximize the delivery of the ArA into skeletal muscle for optimal use. Theoretically making the dosing more effective than all day dosing. I notice better effects this way, but I did notice great results with previous dosing schemes as well.

Google maximizing arachidonic acid delivery to skeletal muscle for some good reading if you want.
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post

SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

If you are after a corrective approach (shifting FA balance in the myocyte), then daily dosing is preferred. Most users are after an acute anabolic response spanning the length of the exercise period and downstream metabolization to key prostanoids...for which consistent, but not daily, use is preferred. This is because we want the ArA to go to skeletal muscle, not adipocytes...and this, along with PGF2a synthesis, is best achieved during the exercise period.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Appreciate it!

ArA works, no question about it.. I am interested to try this dose scheme. Broke right now, but I will share my experiences when I pick some of this up (and I will be picking this up when the funds allow)
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

If you are after a corrective approach (shifting FA balance in the myocyte), then daily dosing is preferred. Most users are after an acute anabolic response spanning the length of the exercise period and downstream metabolization to key prostanoids...for which consistent, but not daily, use is preferred. This is because we want the ArA to go to skeletal muscle, not adipocytes...and this, along with PGF2a synthesis, is best achieved during the exercise period.
    So in other words, if I'm understanding this correctly, ArA has an affinity for shifting Omega 3 to Omega 6 in the myocyte if taken daily. If taken before exercise ArA shifts to skeletal muscle affinity and thus metabolizes prostaniods due to the aforementioned affinity to skeletal muscle. Would the shift in the myocyte or the affinity for adipocytes if taken outside of exercise pose any benefit physiologically (to overall health or anabolic response)?
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    So in other words, if I'm understanding this correctly, ArA has an affinity for shifting Omega 3 to Omega 6 in the myocyte if taken daily. If taken before exercise ArA shifts to skeletal muscle affinity and thus metabolizes prostaniods due to the aforementioned affinity to skeletal muscle. Would the shift in the myocyte or the affinity for adipocytes if taken outside of exercise pose any benefit physiologically (to overall health or anabolic response)?
    Myocyte = skeletal muscle for our purposes.

No, you generally would not want inflammation in adipose tissue.
  •