Just finished Cyclo Bolan.... What now

python93

python93

Awards
Hey guys last month i bout a bottle of Cyclo bolan and finished it yesterday. The only reason i bought it was because it was on sale at the Vitamin shoppe and the cashier (Big buff guy) said it was worth it. So through out the month I noticed significant muscle gain but much more fat burn. The issue is that now that I finished taking it, my dumb self just discovered that I need to take a PCT. So my question is do I really need to take a PCT? I didn't think it was very powerful and right now I don't have money for one. So what are some alternatives that I can do? I'm 19 yrs old and my diet is in check and I just take whey protein, creatine, and bcaa's as supplements nothing extreme. This was my first time taking a "testosterone optimizer". Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys last month i bout a bottle of Cyclo bolan and finished it yesterday. The only reason i bought it was because it was on sale at the Vitamin shoppe and the cashier (Big buff guy) said it was worth it. So through out the month I noticed significant muscle gain but much more fat burn. The issue is that now that I finished taking it, my dumb self just discovered that I need to take a PCT. So my question is do I really need to take a PCT? I didn't think it was very powerful and right now I don't have money for one. So what are some alternatives that I can do? I'm 19 yrs old and my diet is in check and I just take whey protein, creatine, and bcaa's as supplements nothing extreme. This was my first time taking a "testosterone optimizer". Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Couldnt of been the OG bottle of cyclobolan, cuz thats been gone since 09. If its the new cyclo bolan im pretty sure its just a testbooster. Post the label...

python93

python93

Awards
I can't post the label because I need 50 post count but in the front of the bottle it says Cyclo bolan
Designed to support testosteron optimization, Advanced endocrine manipulation, Decreased estrogen and DHT Conversion
I bought last month so it must be the most recent besides I bought it at Vitamin shoppe at a mall.
What do you think?
Nice sig by the way

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't post the label because I need 50 post count but in the front of the bottle it says Cyclo bolan
Designed to support testosteron optimization, Advanced endocrine manipulation, Decreased estrogen and DHT Conversion
I bought last month so it must be the most recent besides I bought it at Vitamin shoppe at a mall.
What do you think?
Nice sig by the way
God comes first, everything else can fall into place.

If its cyclo bolan NT, youre fine. Its a testbooster with a little dhea in it.

** looked it up. Its a blend of horny goat weed, trib, dhea and some other jazz.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If it was cyclo bolan NT you are fine, no PCT needed.

python93

python93

Awards
God comes first, everything else can fall into place.

If its cyclo bolan NT, youre fine. Its a testbooster with a little dhea in it.
Amen.
So that means I wouldn't need to take PCT right?
I was really panicked lol
Also at 19yrs of age what are some supplements that could maximize my gains?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Amen.
No pct needed, at 19 solid diet and training. Basics like protein, multi, fish oil, creatine mono.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amen.
No, no pct needed

Honestly, food first, adequate sleep then supplements. A good nutrient repartioner would help, and a solid weight gainer (take half the rec serving, between lunch and dinner) multi and some protein.

python93

python93

Awards
Thanks guys and yeahs my diet is in check and I try to get good sleep. Is it still Ok to use Cyclo bolan and things like T-up or no?
I'm not in any rush to use hardcore stuff but I just want to know
At what age do you think it would be OK to take some pretty hardcore stuff?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks guys and yeahs my diet is in check and I try to get good sleep. Is it still Ok to use Cyclo bolan and things like T-up or no?
I'm not in any rush to use hardcore stuff but I just want to know
At what age do you think it would be OK to take some pretty hardcore stuff?
It all depends on the person. You should hold off until you have made the most of your natural potential.

As far as those test boosters, they won't really hurt you, but not needed and potentially wasteful at 19 where your natural test is most likely quite high.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It all depends on the person. You should hold off until you have made the most of your natural potential.

As far as those test boosters, they won't really hurt you, but not needed and potentially wasteful at 19 where your natural test is most likely quite high.
^^ nailed it.

Personally i think Testboosters should be ran for 8 weeks. Id see where you can get in the next 2-3 years with a couple of supps (previous posts) then re asses.

Smart move on asking questions first!

python93

python93

Awards

Ok thanks and what would you recommend besides what I take?
6-7 Meals Usually 40 g protein, 40 grams carbs
ON Whey Protein, Creatine Mono, Yok3d,
What else?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks and what would you recommend besides what I take?
6-7 Meals Usually 40 g protein, 40 grams carbs
ON Whey Protein, Creatine Mono, Yok3d,
What else?
Id add medivin (multi) and glycobol

python93

python93

Awards
^^ nailed it.

Personally i think Testboosters should be ran for 8 weeks. Id see where you can get in the next 2-3 years with a couple of supps (previous posts) then re asses.

Smart move on asking questions first!
Yeah I don't want to be misinformed and this forum seems quite knowledgeable on supps

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice
Really appreciate bro
I will def look into Glycobol and medivin
No problem, you can find a buy one get one free if you look in the right place... for $26 two month supply.

python93

python93

Awards
No problem, you can find a buy one get one free if you look in the right place... for $26 two month supply.
Hey what do you think about AI's swole stack? I was taking a look at it and it doesn't seem too bad.
What's your thoughts?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey what do you think about AI's swole stack? I was taking a look at it and it doesn't seem too bad.
What's your thoughts?
Ive used testopro and glycobol, never used stoked. But, anything AI is good to go IMO. If i were you though, id buy two bottles of testopro and a bottle of glycobol. Run the testopro for 8 weeks and if your only consuming 30-40g carbs with your meals take 1 glycobol with three of your meals.

***Really you shouldnt use t boosters now, because your a testboosting machine at 19.

python93

python93

Awards
Ive used testopro and glycobol, never used stoked. But, anything AI is good to go IMO. If i were you though, id buy two bottles of testopro and a bottle of glycobol. Run the testopro for 8 weeks and if your only consuming 30-40g carbs with your meals take 1 glycobol with three of your meals.

***Really you shouldnt use t boosters now, because your a testboosting machine at 19.
Well they won't hurt either way right?
Or will it affect me?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well they won't hurt either way right?
Or will it affect me?
In theory, no. Im not a endo bro, but i started takin testboosters when i was 20, didnt really notice a thing.

python93

python93

Awards
Yea while i was on cyclo bolan I didn't notice huge gains but I am gonna tell you I experience fat loss and everyone was telling me I looked much leaner so I don't know. I guess it was for because of the estrogen decrease. I guess I'll just buy a fat burner

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Try Intimidate from iForce. It gets lots of good reviews and is one of the better testbooster out there. It is a single ingredient and doesn't rely on multiple ingredients for it to work.