Best Pre Workout without Creatine 2012 ?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Does it have to contain stims? If not, then Hemavol hands down!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals RPM :)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neogenix NeuroSurge is good. IForce Hemavol falls in this category. Lots of good options out there.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol and Body Octane for stim free.

White Flood for a stim option.

TrainingDaze

Awards
THANK GUYS! You're all awesome for the help !!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AppNuts LitUp if you can still find it

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Erase OG + EC Stack will help you lift 100lbs right over your head. It's the hulk hogan of preworkouts.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sns bulk products.....make your own

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^

stim free options: hemavol, body octane

stim options: white flood, focus xt
good list right here. I personally didn't notice much from white flood or even the earlier white blood they used to have but I haven't tried the newest version so I can't attest to that.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also for stim free a scoop of compete pre workout and another scoop intra = aaaaamazingness

brickshthouse

Awards
SizeOn is one my my favorites in the non-stim category.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since the theme here seems to be non-stim, I'd go Anabolic Ignite. Though it does have creatine nitrate in it. Being a nitrate however, takes it somewhat out of your typical creatine catagory.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
good list right here. I personally didn't notice much from white flood or even the earlier white blood they used to have but I haven't tried the newest version so I can't attest to that.
We have free samples of the new batch, if your interested. :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have free samples of the new batch, if your interested. :)
Could i try a sample? Ive been wanting to give white flood a try along with the new version.. just never did.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Hemavol, body octane for stim free options

That, or 2 scoops hemavol + 1 scoop Compete with 1.5 scoops Compete during :D

rehj

rehj

Awards
Hey everyone!

Is White Flood still the king of this category?

Thanks!!
Another vote for Hemavol/Body Octane for pre WO (non-stim).

If you're into stims SNS Focus XT plus an agmatine product (SNS Bulk agmatine, Hemavol, etc.) makes for a great pump and mental focus combo.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Hemavol/Body Octane for pre WO (non-stim).

If you're into stims SNS Focus XT plus an agmatine product (SNS Bulk agmatine, Hemavol, etc.) makes for a great pump and mental focus combo.
SNS FocusXT and hemavol stack great! Hmmm I think FocusXT, hemavol pre and compete intra would be a even better :)

rehj

rehj

Awards
SNS FocusXT and hemavol stack great! Hmmm I think FocusXT, hemavol pre and compete intra would be a even better :)
Couldn't agree more. I love me some compete recovery (not to mention its f-ing delicious).

And Hemavol is a great pre WO that is much more than just agmatine for a pump.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^

stim free options: hemavol, body octane

stim options: white flood, focus xt
I like focus xt as well. If you find you need something else in it you can easily modify it with our bulk ingredients. Utima and mesomorph were.also some of my favorites

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
CRAZE! It's a ****ing AWESOME pre-workout. Best I've ever tried.

I either take that or pop an ephedrine and take some Amplified by **** ass ***.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crush up some dexaprine and mix it in with hemavol. Hardcore

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to get off topic, but is the new hemavol powerder the same as the pills? I used it when it first came out in pill form and never really got anything out of it, I am a bad responder I guess. It was reputable back then but now everyone seems to heap praise on it. Thanks.

Callejul

Awards
Hemavol is deff a favorite here. Just can't justify 32 servings for $32 plus shipping. If cost was lowered then maybe. But I guess you make a better pre workout just using bulk stuff

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Hemavol is deff a favorite here. Just can't justify 32 servings for $32 plus shipping. If cost was lowered then maybe. But I guess you make a better pre workout just using bulk stuff
$1/sv isn't much if the product works.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to get off topic, but is the new hemavol powerder the same as the pills? I used it when it first came out in pill form and never really got anything out of it, I am a bad responder I guess. It was reputable back then but now everyone seems to heap praise on it. Thanks.
It's the same product just in powder form. I think the main issue with the tabs is users were not giving the tabs enough time to break down. Many users that didn't like the tabs seem to respond much better to the powder.

Callejul

Awards
What if one scoop is not enough of
product?
Why not get CM and agmatine in bulk? Its definitely cheaper in the long haul. And you could possibly dose CM at 8g. Dose Agmatine 500 mg to 1 gram. And the prop blend in hemavol doesn't impress me in the least. Look I'm not saying its bad, it has a great profile and I have taken it with Clout for great pumps. But for the cash I wont buy a tub anytime soon.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The pharmacokinetic differences between tablets and powder may very well change your periworkout response.

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
GAT Nitraflex does the trick for me and it tastes good to boot.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What if one scoop is not enough of
product?
Why not get CM and agmatine in bulk? Its definitely cheaper in the long haul. And you could possibly dose CM at 8g. Dose Agmatine 500 mg to 1 gram. And the prop blend in hemavol doesn't impress me in the least. Look I'm not saying its bad, it has a great profile and I have taken it with Clout for great pumps. But for the cash I wont buy a tub anytime soon.
Hemavol ain't a prop blend.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Is Craze stim or non stim? I am confused :(

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

Can some kind genius point me to a final list of what Tards' think are the best stim-creatine based and what are the best non stim-non creatine best?

Or is this a new thread topic?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pharmacokinetic differences between tablets and powder may very well change your periworkout response.
Thanks for the input. Still don't think I'll go back however.

It's the same product just in powder form. I think the main issue with the tabs is users were not giving the tabs enough time to break down. Many users that didn't like the tabs seem to respond much better to the powder.
Thanks, I was giving around 45 minutes for it before leaving for the gym plus hour long gym sessions. I dunno. Even worked up to the max dose and nothing. Went through the bottle way too fast at that rate as well.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Purus has ConDense out which is creatine free. I have not tried it but I was selected as a logger so you can follow my log and see how it goes. Bodyoctane is solid ass well

I have also used Hemavol with great results. Check out my review.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol ain't a prop blend.
Part of it is a prop blend.

NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix:**
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)150 mg

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Part of it is a prop blend.

NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix:**
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)150 mg
That is true but one.post suggested it as a whole was a prop blend

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Is Craze stim or non stim? I am confused :(

It is a stimulant. One hell of a stimulant too. Serving size is one scoop and I see no need to ever need more. One scoop and I'm ****ing ampd! My eyes were hard core wide open at the gym and I had loads of energy.

Some pre-workouts give me heart burn or nausea, but Craze didn't. It also tastes pretty good too. Lil funky after taste though. BEST PRE-WORKOUT I'VE EVER TRIED!!