Best Pre Workout without Creatine 2012 ?
- 08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
- 08-06-2012, 11:11 AM
- 08-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
Originally Posted by StackedCopLog: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
08-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Purus hasout which is creatine free. I have not tried it but I was selected as a logger so you can follow my log and see how it goes. Bodyoctane is solid ass well
I have also used with great results. Check out my review.
08-06-2012, 02:03 PM
08-06-2012, 02:10 PM
08-06-2012, 06:28 PM
That is true but one.post suggested it as a whole was a prop blendOriginally Posted by kingjameskjf
...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
08-06-2012, 07:13 PM
It is a stimulant. One hell of a stimulant too. Serving size is one scoop and I see no need to ever need more. One scoop and I'm ****ing ampd! My eyes were hard core wide open at the gym and I had loads of energy.
Some pre-workouts give me heart burn or nausea, but Craze didn't. It also tastes pretty good too. Lil funky after taste though. BEST PRE-WORKOUT I'VE EVER TRIED!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By MassMonster76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2008, 06:13 PM
- By tommytucker69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-30-2008, 01:02 PM
- By zimso in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-17-2007, 08:57 PM
- By pb2xtreme1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-16-2006, 07:52 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:34 PM