Need new pre workout! What would you recommend!?

C33G

Awards
I have been using Hemo rage ultra concentrated for a whole now and I am starting to get used to this product. It is an amazing pre workout btw!!

What would you recommend I change to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its "concentrated".. dr jekyll by prosupps, animal rage or RPM

Not concentrated.. N.O. shotgun, or assult

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id go non stim for awhile give your body a break. Hemavol, BodyForge or Ultima are all good choices.

kingkong3

Awards
I'm not big on pre workouts but SuperPump worked like a charm everytime

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not big on pre workouts but SuperPump worked like a charm everytime
The OG bottle of superpump was one of the best hands down. This superpump maxx crap is crap.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd give your system a refresh and go low to non-stim for a bit.

AX Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
IForce Hemavol
MAN Clout/BodyOctane

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I agree with the others on giving your body a break from the stims. Once you go back to stims though, I would give Craze a try. Muscle Marinade is another good one.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Muscle marinade was good to me, although I only had one sample packet. The better question in this thread is what pre workout is the best bang for the buck? I picked up on a $20 45 serving tub of Jack3d, which I think is a good deal, but it was just a deal. What is always a low price and gives a good amount per tub?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Muscle marinade was good to me, although I only had one sample packet. The better question in this thread is what pre workout is the best bang for the buck? I picked up on a $20 45 serving tub of Jack3d, which I think is a good deal, but it was just a deal. What is always a low price and gives a good amount per tub?
RPM is priced good at NP. $30 for 110 caps. I get by with 2 caps so it last me a couple months. And as everyone is saying the it wouldn't hurt the OP to back off stims for awhile. RPM isn't overly stimmed so it would be good to use for a few months.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id go non stim for awhile give your body a break. Hemavol, BodyForge or Ultima are all good choices.
^^^

take some time off from the stims, and Hemavol + Ultima/Hemavol + Bodyforge would be great combo's to try out when you're doing that :D

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
There was a whole thread on this, talking about the best preworkouts for the dollar. I can't remember what everyone was saying that just one scoop is all they needed every time. I know I can take 3 scoops of Jack3d lol. I think it was Craze, but i'm not sure

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I jsut buy bulk and mix it, tastes lik sh*t but you should look into it, it'd prolly turn out to be much cheaper.

I wait for the new year sale and buy the kilo sizes whenever possible, I use
CM
BA
Creatine
Taurine
AAK
Ribose
ALCAR
Geen Tea
Na RALA
Hup
Vinpo