Best Fat Burner

chubbsp

chubbsp

Awards
Hey guys, was wondering what's the best Legal fat burner you have tried and what results did you get?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
EC + Alpha Yohimbine IMO the best

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, was wondering what's the best Legal fat burner you have tried and what results did you get?
Aav2.
Check out our app opportunity to log it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I loved the Orgional Combustion, and OxyECA will let you know what i think of the new OxyECA Black in a few days :)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
OEP is pretty good. Also really enjoyed dexaprine and the Fat free samples I’ve used. Appetite suppression, energy and the thermo affect are def noticeable with all of these. IMO I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC is effective always to me. DCP worked wonders non stim wise V2 will be out eventually. I do DCP plus Velocity Xt on days I need stim.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Really varies on the individual.

There is no best fat burner 'bar dnp but that's iffy'

But for myself personally, ostarine with recompadrol im losing fat silly fast whilst maintaining strength.

But prior to that my favourite was TT33 and Dexaprine.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Really varies on the individual.

There is no best fat burner 'bar dnp but that's iffy'

But for myself personally, ostarine with recompadrol im losing fat silly fast whilst maintaining strength.

But prior to that my favourite was TT33 and Dexaprine.
Recompadrol is an essential tool for fat loss. Taken preworkout can have profound improvements

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol is an essential tool for fat loss. Taken preworkout can have profound improvements
Certainly is if you're insulin sensitive like i am.

I've been able to gain some mass, and lean out and im in the middle of pct.

Now that i didn't expect, and yet the results speak for themselves with no adjustments to my diet.

Wish id found both of those products years ago, but hey least i do now and getting some pretty sweet recomp for it.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
EC is effective always to me. DCP worked wonders non stim wise V2 will be out eventually. I do DCP plus Velocity Xt on days I need stim.
This is tried and true and also very cheap since EC and DCP can be found at a very low price

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX Slim FX
MHP Anadrox

Those 2 have worked the best for me. Some nasty sides with the 2nd option... but it did work.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best fat burner... Dexaprine stacked with a clean diet and cardio!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not EC stack? Is dexaprine V2 really better?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Either the EC stack of Dexaprine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not EC stack? Is dexaprine V2 really better?
Dexaprimes effects last significantly longer. It's hard to compare the two IMO. I will be doing both in this contest prep coming up, interested to see. I may use dexaprime early in the day, and EC later in the day so it doesn't interfere with sleep, as it only provides 2-3 hours of energy for me, whereas dexaprime keeps me rocked for 8+ hours.

Mike

NLman3

Awards
Roxylean and CLA. with hard work I dropped 10 lbs in one bottle. pretty good for me

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC and DCP are very good. Or you can also make your own stack and tailor it to your own needs. This is what I like to do, Raspberry Ketones, TTA-500, green tea extract, thyrocaps, yohimbine.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Dexaprine v2 + tt33