Appetite on Triazol is insane

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking triazole and DAA for the last 9 days. I have to say the hunger i have experienced on Triazole is insane and it keeps increasing each day.

Last night i ate a huge meal at 6pm, then had to have another huge big meal at 10pm. I woldnt normally eat so much so late but i cant sleep if i am hungry.....Then at 3am i woke up hungry again...it felt like i hadnt eaten in a week...so i downed a shake, some penut butter and a hand full of penuts and went back to bed. I then woke at 6am (I never get up at 6) feeling just as hungry. It was so bad i couldnt go back to sleep.

To be honest this has increased my appetite more than Anabeta (which we all know increases appetite)! These two sacked for a bulking cycle would make it mighty easy to get your calories for the day down by lunchtime!!

Anyway, i just wanted to give my .02 cents. I think Triazole + anabeta would be a great bulking stack for the appetite increase. Add some DAA in and you would have the hardgainers superstack.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Triazole is some great stuff. Wondering, did you brush your teeth again after eating or just go back to bed?.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
At 3am? Lol, naa, I just went back to bed. I dont brush after every meal. But good point...I shall do that now.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Ive been taking triazole and DAA for the last 9 days. I have to say the hunger i have experienced on Triazole is insane and it keeps increasing each day.

Last night i ate a huge meal at 6pm, then had to have another huge big meal at 10pm. I woldnt normally eat so much so late but i cant sleep if i am hungry.....Then at 3am i woke up hungry again...it felt like i hadnt eaten in a week...so i downed a shake, some penut butter and a hand full of penuts and went back to bed. I then woke at 6am (I never get up at 6) feeling just as hungry. It was so bad i couldnt go back to sleep.

To be honest this has increased my appetite more than Anabeta (which we all know increases appetite)! These two sacked for a bulking cycle would make it mighty easy to get your calories for the day down by lunchtime!!

Anyway, i just wanted to give my .02 cents. I think Triazole + anabeta would be a great bulking stack for the appetite increase. Add some DAA in and you would have the hardgainers superstack.
Dude, I'm on intimidate, erase pro, anabeta elite right now. I have burning cravings for carbs all day. I'm 3 weeks into the stack. Are you eating all that food and not putting fat on? I'm afraid to give into these insane carb cravings sometimes

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Its only day 9 for me. However on my anabeta run last year i was starving. I chose the wrong foods and got fat. I would recomend eating baked beans with the sauce washed off for your carbs instead of starch. That way you will get very low gi carbs with good protein. Logicly you wont get too fat that way.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Its only day 9 for me. However on my anabeta run last year i was starving. I chose the wrong foods and got fat. I would recomend eating baked beans with the sauce washed off for your carbs instead of starch. That way you will get very low gi carbs with good protein. Logicly you wont get too fat that way.
What is the point of taking a supp that makes you hungry if it ends up making one fat of excess caloric consumption? I may drop the ABE, man. I'm starving, and I'm not sure if it's utilizing these cals efficiently

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
You could lower the dose.

Or it just means you have to make the right food choices. Eat more vegtables, and protien over starchy carbs. If you choose low gi carbs you will be fine.

rockme

rockme

Awards
You could lower the dose.

Or it just means you have to make the right food choices. Eat more vegtables, and protien over starchy carbs. If you choose low gi carbs you will be fine.
I'm not craving those foods. I swear it makes me feel hypoglycemic. All I want is fruit and dairy. Most likely will ditch this supp if it doesn't start to even out

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, apparently your spelling is too.

You may want some NeuroSurge bro...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm not craving those foods. I swear it makes me feel hypoglycemic. All I want is fruit and dairy. Most likely will ditch this supp if it doesn't start to even out
Why not take your doses before a planned high carb meal?