"All American Kre-Alkalyn EFX" or "Jack3d"

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Which is a better PWO, "All American Kre-Alkalyn EFX" or "Jack3d"? Use Jack3d & love it... About to try Kre-Alkalyn... Anyone tried this stuff & is it any good?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Jack3d is clearly a better preworkout than creatine...

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Which is a better PWO, "All American Kre-Alkalyn EFX" or "Jack3d"? Use Jack3d & love it... About to try Kre-Alkalyn... Anyone tried this stuff & is it any good?
Jack3d is a better pre-workout and Kre-Alkalyn is terrible compared to other creatines.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
What PWO would u recommend? The new Jack3d Micro is apparently pretty s*#t, so I'll avoid it as long as possible...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preworkout wise depends on what your lookin for. Hemavol is good for pumps, I like NeuroSurge for drive and focus, Ultima is a good non stim. There's lot of good choices out there anymore.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Preworkout wise depends on what your lookin for. Hemavol is good for pumps, I like NeuroSurge for drive and focus, Ultima is a good non stim. There's lot of good choices out there anymore.
^this. Hemavol is great for overall pumps and muscular endurance, and ultima is definitely another of my favorite non-stim products. If you're ok with stimulants than something like Maximize Intense would be a viable option. Other good one's are superpump max (not as stim heavy as maximize), and white flood.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Cheers guys... I got Hemavol & Superpump Max on it's way...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I cancelled my Hemavol order & went for Superpump Max & Sizeon instead... Apparently the two together is great, Superpump Max pre & Sizeon intra... Is this true?

JD

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Cancelled my order of Hemavol & got Superpump Max & Sizeon on the way instead... Apparently the two together is great, Superpump Max pre & Sizeon intra... Is this true?

JD

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I tried size on and got nothing from it, but it is also very different from hemavol.

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
def not Kre-Alkalyn, if u read up Kre-Alkalyn is suppose to be the big new thing when it comes to creatine, its suppose to help you gain lean muscle with out retaining water, from my personal use it didnt do a thing for me, creatine in general does nothing for me but put water weight on that just falls off as soon as i stop. You are proly going to have to just do some trial and error to find you a good pwo, i starded off with jacked 3d and loved it. I now cant take it cause it does nothing for me. I now am using 1mr and love it. I try to not use a preworkout every day because like with the jacked i tend to start not getting the effects from it. I use a pwo for a week then switch to caffein based fat burner and it helps me to not become immune. You also may want something that is not caffeinated but idk what your goals are i personally love the tingleing feeling you get from the caffeine based pwo, hope this helps

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I tried size on and got nothing from it, but it is also very different from hemavol.
Sizeon combined with Superpump Max or another PWO? Won't take Sizeon alone... Because it's suppose to be taken post workout, but apparently acts quick enough to take intra...

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Kswiss definitely has a point about not using a PWO every day. For me, they lose potency if I use them more than 3 times/week (4 times MAX). Not sure about the caffeine-related tingling though. I think that sensation might be coming from beta alanine, which give most ppl a tingling sensation (which I hate, but many people love it or quickly get used to it).

For the record, a friend of mine here in TW started a Fight sport equipment company and imports only EFX stuff. I tried that stuff the OP was talking about. It is just a pill full of Kre-Alkalyn and caffeine. It gave me the same boost that taking caffeine normally would, and the stuff seems to be very overpriced for what it is. The same company does make a genuine PWO powder though. I haven't tried it yet, but there is a sample jug at the BJJ club that I should get around to trying. That looks ok. Nothing too special as far as stims go (just come caffeine I think), but it has a lot of decent ingredients without any proprietary blends so you know exactly what you are getting. Not sure what the price is but so far that company's stuff seems overpriced in general.

I haven't actually tried Hemavol yet, but I have a sample waiting for me when I get back to the states (thanks, iForce!) and I hear only good things about it. If you have the money, I would recommend that plus a serving of your favorite stim-based PWO if you require stims (I can't wait to try Maximize V2 with Hemavol...I am expecting great things since just the Maximize gets me very pumped already). I recommend Maximize V2, and the Intense version is probably even better but I haven't tried it yet. You don't need much; I use 1/4-1/3 of a serving and get a great, clear-headed focused energy. I personally think Superpump 250 was VERY lame, but haven't tried the newer version of it. Your mileage may vary but if you want to get two things that will work well together I would try one of these three things:

-Maximize + Hemavol (most expensive option but you get what you pay for)
-Maximize + Agmatine (look on NP for cheap Agmatine...it is the most important ingredient in Hemavol as far as pumps go I believe, and will be a few bucks cheaper than the Hemavol)
-Hemavol + the cheapest stim product you can find (since the Hemavol will cover the pump, you really just need to worry about the stims...still though, at the price it is now, Maximize Intense at NP is super cheap...some other options would be other stuff on clearance at NP like thermogum or whatever else you find that has a lot of stims and is cheap)

Good luck!

Best,
Tyler

P.S.- After you try the sizeon run, take a break, and then repeat the experiment with regular creatine intra (you can put a little sugary stuff like gatorade etc in there too if you want) and compare your results. You might find the sizeon was better, or you might find that regular creatine works just as well for a lot less money.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
def not Kre-Alkalyn, if u read up Kre-Alkalyn is suppose to be the big new thing when it comes to creatine, its suppose to help you gain lean muscle with out retaining water, from my personal use it didnt do a thing for me, creatine in general does nothing for me but put water weight on that just falls off as soon as i stop. You are proly going to have to just do some trial and error to find you a good pwo, i starded off with jacked 3d and loved it. I now cant take it cause it does nothing for me. I now am using 1mr and love it. I try to not use a preworkout every day because like with the jacked i tend to start not getting the effects from it. I use a pwo for a week then switch to caffein based fat burner and it helps me to not become immune. You also may want something that is not caffeinated but idk what your goals are i personally love the tingleing feeling you get from the caffeine based pwo, hope this helps
Forget Jack3d! I seem to crash way too soon after taking it...
Caffeine not a big fan...
I'm not going to be relying on the Kre-alkalyn, but I'm taking 9g workout days & 6g off days because well I have a bottle here, & I see results... Subtle, but noticeable to myself & others... I have seen many reviews on this Kre-alkalyn & seems people either get results or don't...Mouth gets dry as hell through if I miss a glass of water every 15-20mins... That's all I'm taking until Tuesday when my order of Superpump Max & Sizeon arrive...
Like you said, trial & error...

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Sizeon combined with Superpump Max or another PWO? Won't take Sizeon alone... Because it's suppose to be taken post workout, but apparently acts quick enough to take intra...
I took it back when it was "revolutionary" and "changing the way creatine works." etc... They got my money and I used it exactly as directed expecting great things and then felt like a tool for falling for it. I forgot what PWO I was using at the time but def not SPMax as it wasn't out then. However, Sizeon is for totally different putposes than any preworkout, so there won't be any synergy between them. Sizeon is supposed to help you absorb more creatine and therefore grow/get stronger, whereas PWOs are supposed to get more blood flowing during your workouts (pump) and most nowadays also have a lot of stims for extra energy when working out. Sorry for not clarifying that in the original post. Also, the Sizeon I used was the first version if that helps.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I just checked the ingredient list on NP. Seems like you could get the same thing by mixing 10g BCAA and 5g Creatine right after your workout and eating a piece of fruit with your protein shake/post workout meal. Just my opinion though. You can probably tell I am not a strong supporter of sizeon, but I am sure many people feel differently.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Kswiss definitely has a point about not using a PWO every day. For me, they lose potency if I use them more than 3 times/week (4 times MAX). Not sure about the caffeine-related tingling though. I think that sensation might be coming from beta alanine, which give most ppl a tingling sensation (which I hate, but many people love it or quickly get used to it).

For the record, a friend of mine here in TW started a Fight sport equipment company and imports only EFX stuff. I tried that stuff the OP was talking about. It is just a pill full of Kre-Alkalyn and caffeine. It gave me the same boost that taking caffeine normally would, and the stuff seems to be very overpriced for what it is. The same company does make a genuine PWO powder though. I haven't tried it yet, but there is a sample jug at the BJJ club that I should get around to trying. That looks ok. Nothing too special as far as stims go (just come caffeine I think), but it has a lot of decent ingredients without any proprietary blends so you know exactly what you are getting. Not sure what the price is but so far that company's stuff seems overpriced in general.

I haven't actually tried Hemavol yet, but I have a sample waiting for me when I get back to the states (thanks, iForce!) and I hear only good things about it. If you have the money, I would recommend that plus a serving of your favorite stim-based PWO if you require stims (I can't wait to try Maximize V2 with Hemavol...I am expecting great things since just the Maximize gets me very pumped already). I recommend Maximize V2, and the Intense version is probably even better but I haven't tried it yet. You don't need much; I use 1/4-1/3 of a serving and get a great, clear-headed focused energy. I personally think Superpump 250 was VERY lame, but haven't tried the newer version of it. Your mileage may vary but if you want to get two things that will work well together I would try one of these three things:

-Maximize + Hemavol (most expensive option but you get what you pay for)
-Maximize + Agmatine (look on NP for cheap Agmatine...it is the most important ingredient in Hemavol as far as pumps go I believe, and will be a few bucks cheaper than the Hemavol)
-Hemavol + the cheapest stim product you can find (since the Hemavol will cover the pump, you really just need to worry about the stims...still though, at the price it is now, Maximize Intense at NP is super cheap...some other options would be other stuff on clearance at NP like thermogum or whatever else you find that has a lot of stims and is cheap)

Good luck!

Best,
Tyler

P.S.- After you try the sizeon run, take a break, and then repeat the experiment with regular creatine intra (you can put a little sugary stuff like gatorade etc in there too if you want) and compare your results. You might find the sizeon was better, or you might find that regular creatine works just as well for a lot less money.
I only take PWO(when I have it) on harder workout days only... The beta-alanine & caffeine cause me jitters & I don't like it at all... My Jack3d is all clumped up because I stopped using it... Coffee alone gives me jitters...
I'm going to try this combo of Max & Sizeon, switch to creatine when Sizeon is finished, then I'll try Hemavol + a good stim...
Does that thermogum actually work? I was a bit sceptical when I saw that stuff...

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I only take PWO(when I have it) on harder workout days only... The beta-alanine & caffeine cause me jitters & I don't like it at all... My Jack3d is all clumped up because I stopped using it... Coffee alone gives me jitters...
I'm going to try this combo of Max & Sizeon, switch to creatine when Sizeon is finished, then I'll try Hemavol + a good stim...
Does that thermogum actually work? I was a bit sceptical when I saw that stuff...

No idea to be honest, but I got 5 packs since they are a dollar each now and the reviews are great. They are waiting for me in NY when I go to visit family (looks like we are both playing the international shipping game and if Aus is anything like TW shipping charges and customs are no fun, so I am happy to be avoiding them on my most recent order)

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
No idea to be honest, but I got 5 packs since they are a dollar each now and the reviews are great. They are waiting for me in NY when I go to visit family (looks like we are both playing the international shipping game and if Aus is anything like TW shipping charges and customs are no fun, so I am happy to be avoiding them on my most recent order)
If it was all available locally & not so different in price from state to state, country to country, I'd just go out & buy all of it as wanted, but such is life when u don't agree with some of the bull**** prices out there...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Cheers all, got heaps of info here... Much appreciated real world opinions... We all know that the companies all say their products work better than the rest...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Cheers all, got heaps of info here... Much appreciated real world opinions... We all know that the companies all say their products work better than the rest...
I don't say all this about our products. I think we do make some very good products, but so do a lot of other companies. That being said, neither of the 2 products you mentioned in your first post are better than ours.

David
Team APPNUT

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I don't say all this about our products. I think we do make some very good products, but so do a lot of other companies. That being said, neither of the 2 products you mentioned in your first post are better than ours.

David
Team APPNUT
Haha! You took that the wrong way bud... I was talking about the difference between reading labels & asking people in the know...
Have you got any recommendations on ANY products from ANY companies, or are you just letting me know the two products I mentioned(one of which I've stopped, the other just finishing the bottle I paid for) are not better than yours?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

David
Team APPNUT
Well put, sir. Well put indeed. I really have to check out some of your stuff. I don't think I have tried any of the AN line. I will investigate next time I am shopping around Nutraplanet!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
One is creatine and one is a pre workout. There diff...But both are good,imo.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
One is creatine and one is a pre workout. There diff...But both are good,imo.
Cheers... I'm getting some good results with the creatine alone... That Jack3d crawling skin & Jitters are not worth it for me... I'm getting Superpump Max with none of that Beta-Alanine in it, & Sizeon & thinking of continuing the Kre-alkalyn... What you think about that stack? Too much?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Cancelled my order of Hemavol & got Superpump Max & Sizeon on the way instead... Apparently the two together is great, Superpump Max pre & Sizeon intra... Is this true?

JD
I'm doing size on right now. I like it, but I got mine free...definitely wouldn't pay full price. Hemavol is far better at what it does than size on

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I'm doing size on right now. I like it, but I got mine free...definitely wouldn't pay full price. Hemavol is far better at what it does than size on
Hemavol is about twice the price of Sizeon here... Is that about the same for you? Are you taking Sizeon intra or post workout?

prider

prider

Awards
kre alkalyn = creatine + baking soda
you can try hemavol. solid pumps

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
kre alkalyn = creatine + baking soda
you can try hemavol. solid pumps
The baking soda is what stops the bloating you get from just creatine isn't it? Makes sense now... Spewing I cancelled my order of Hemavol now, no big deal I'll just get it when Sizeon is done... All 1.3kg of it... I think I got enough confirmation that Hemavol is the way to go... Cheers for that...

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hemavol is about twice the price of Sizeon here... Is that about the same for you? Are you taking Sizeon intra or post workout?
No, expired size on is half the price of hemavol. Unexpired size on is about 50% more expensive.

I'm using size on intra

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
No, expired size on is half the price of hemavol. Unexpired size on is about 50% more expensive.

I'm using size on intra
I hope what I ordered isn't expired... What country you in?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Just under $40 for the 1.3kg Sizeon & it's around $60 for the Hemavol...
Ah you must be overseas...hemavol is about 28-31 over here depending on where you get it.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Ah you must be overseas...hemavol is about 28-31 over here depending on where you get it.
Yeah, Australia man... You know a lot or pretty much all of the good stuff starts in the US... Our suppliers get em from the US & we are responsible for the Aus suppliers profit... Knowing that, would u go for the Sizeon over the Hemavol only because of the price? I'll be using Superpump pre, Sizeon intra & I'm thinking bout keeping the kre-alkalyn pre & post... I gained just under an inch on my arms in weeks on just the kre-alkalyn so I'd feel stupid stopping it... Total for those 3 products here is $127... Keep in mind that 1.3kg Sizeon, 1.280kg Superpump Max & the kre-alkalyn...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Creatine should be in every stack.I take time off from it,for no reason.I take time off all supps even vitamins.thats just me.No reason though why Creatine shouldnt be a reg in your routine al;ways with whatever

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Creatine should be in every stack.I take time off from it,for no reason.I take time off all supps even vitamins.thats just me.No reason though why Creatine shouldnt be a reg in your routine al;ways with whatever
Smart approach... With just the high doses of kre-alkalyn I'm smashing every workout... Great that u don't have to cycle it like mono... My impatience is making me get all the preworkout & intra-workout supps... I think that with anything that has the potential to enhance performance will eventually have a plateau effect after too much repetition & tolerance build up so cycling is smart & probably healthier... I can guarantee that when I get to a point where I'm happy with how my body is, I'll stop everything but the kre-alkalyn I think... All the PWO & stuff is just a kick start... I'm motivated enough to get results without cos I'm my worst critic...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Got my Superpump Max & I'm happy with it... Didn't feel like I was on crack which I loved... Enough of a pump...Plus no tingling & a MINOR crash... Wouldn't take it alone... Got L-Arginine 3000mg, Chromium Picolinate 1000mcg & more Kre-alkalyn caps on the way... This combo seems right for my goals I think...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Got my Superpump Max & I'm happy with it... Didn't feel like I was on crack which I loved... Enough of a pump...Plus no tingling & a MINOR crash... Wouldn't take it alone... Got L-Arginine 3000mg, Chromium Picolinate 1000mcg & more Kre-alkalyn caps on the way... This combo seems right for my goals I think...
Im using S.P Maxx now,I really like it,great energy and pumps,dont feel that focus though.the way I do with CRAZe,which i like slightly better. Nice stack by the way,..I used ker ak recently and heard good reviews and have heard **** reviews..more the ladder then anything,but i thought it was excellent and no water bloat...

Smart approach... With just the high doses of kre-alkalyn I'm smashing every workout... Great that u don't have to cycle it like mono... My impatience is making me get all the preworkout & intra-workout supps... I think that with anything that has the potential to enhance performance will eventually have a plateau effect after too much repetition & tolerance build up so cycling is smart & probably healthier... I can guarantee that when I get to a point where I'm happy with how my body is, I'll stop everything but the kre-alkalyn I think... All the PWO & stuff is just a kick start... I'm motivated enough to get results without cos I'm my worst critic...
I am very picky with all these P.W.os and intra workouts..I thnk bcaa and glutamine supps are a waste of money..thats just me.I just started to get int this supp thing a bit..all i have every used in the past was fat burners,whey,creatine and i have used 3 pwos up until the last few months I have finally deceided to try some test boosetrs,anti estrogens and pwos,alot of hype bro...so far im happy with results from the tuff i been trying..

as for cycling well for one too much of anything is never to good.. and two i like taking breaks i feel when u take antyhere from 3 months to even a year off all supps when u get into them your body sucks them up quicker causing better results.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

David
Team APPNUT
lmao,aint it funny how u jumped at me when i knocked your products,funny funny man you are!

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
lmao,aint it funny how u jumped at me when i knocked your products,funny funny man you are!
If u say so... So still no advice or recommendations?

Sorry dude... My bad... Didn't read that right... I Thought u were that drooks10 appnut guy on this thread again wasting my time again... So never mind last comment... Haha!

U know the Kre-alkalyn seems to be knocked a lot because they say it's just Creatine with baking soda... That's why cost more than Mono... I get bloated easily with different foods as it is, & the beauty of baking soda is it relieves bloating... So kre-alkalyn is working 2 ways for me... I am taking more than recommended, but only on workout days... I'm gonna stop pwo's altogether if the 3000mg L-Arginine helps with pumps as it should cos I only like the pwo's for that... Too sensitive to stims... Think that dmaa or whatever it's called is what is lacking in Superpump... So pretty sure that's why not as much focus as in others...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If u say so... So still no advice or recommendations?

Sorry dude... My bad... Didn't read that right... I Thought u were that drooks10 appnut guy on this thread again wasting my time again... So never mind last comment... Haha!

U know the Kre-alkalyn seems to be knocked a lot because they say it's just Creatine with baking soda... That's why cost more than Mono... I get bloated easily with different foods as it is, & the beauty of baking soda is it relieves bloating... So kre-alkalyn is working 2 ways for me... I am taking more than recommended, but only on workout days... I'm gonna stop pwo's altogether if the 3000mg L-Arginine helps with pumps as it should cos I only like the pwo's for that... Too sensitive to stims... Think that dmaa or whatever it's called is what is lacking in Superpump... So pretty sure that's why not as much focus as in others...
Dude,i was talking about the APPNUt rep,not you man,lol..didnt i quote him????

i like the DMAA to be honest..Roxy lean and synedrex are 2 fat burners I like and both contain it....Roxy lean though,the dmaa was recalled from it...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Haha! Yeah u quoted him, but as soon as I saw his quote I just instantly thought, "what the **** does he want now!"... Still don't know why he said anything in the first place to be honest... Must be a Bored Supplement Rep or something...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards

i like the DMAA to be honest..Roxy lean and synedrex are 2 fat burners I like and both contain it....Roxy lean though,the dmaa was recalled from it...
I wish I could handle the DMAA... But even caffeine gets to me sometimes...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Haha! Yeah u quoted him, but as soon as I saw his quote I just instantly thought, "what the **** does he want now!"... Still don't know why he said anything in the first place to be honest... Must be a Bored Supplement Rep or something...
I posted something similar about his supps on BB.com and he didnt like iy..like I did here and he didnt like it..What i dont get is why dont these guys get there shot dont work for everyone and most the time supps are **** anyways,lol

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I posted something similar about his supps on BB.com and he didnt like iy..like I did here and he didnt like it..What i dont get is why dont these guys get there shot dont work for everyone and most the time supps are **** anyways,lol
They're paid to believe that ****... Let them get paid & the rest of us get results using what works for us!!!