1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    lmao,aint it funny how u jumped at me when i knocked your products,funny funny man you are!
    If u say so... So still no advice or recommendations?

Sorry dude... My bad... Didn't read that right... I Thought u were that drooks10 appnut guy on this thread again wasting my time again... So never mind last comment... Haha!

U know the Kre-alkalyn seems to be knocked a lot because they say it's just Creatine with baking soda... That's why cost more than Mono... I get bloated easily with different foods as it is, & the beauty of baking soda is it relieves bloating... So kre-alkalyn is working 2 ways for me... I am taking more than recommended, but only on workout days... I'm gonna stop pwo's altogether if the 3000mg L-Arginine helps with pumps as it should cos I only like the pwo's for that... Too sensitive to stims... Think that dmaa or whatever it's called is what is lacking in Superpump... So pretty sure that's why not as much focus as in others...

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    If u say so... So still no advice or recommendations?

Sorry dude... My bad... Didn't read that right... I Thought u were that drooks10 appnut guy on this thread again wasting my time again... So never mind last comment... Haha!

U know the Kre-alkalyn seems to be knocked a lot because they say it's just Creatine with baking soda... That's why cost more than Mono... I get bloated easily with different foods as it is, & the beauty of baking soda is it relieves bloating... So kre-alkalyn is working 2 ways for me... I am taking more than recommended, but only on workout days... I'm gonna stop pwo's altogether if the 3000mg L-Arginine helps with pumps as it should cos I only like the pwo's for that... Too sensitive to stims... Think that dmaa or whatever it's called is what is lacking in Superpump... So pretty sure that's why not as much focus as in others...
    Dude,i was talking about the APPNUt rep,not you man,lol..didnt i quote him????

i like the DMAA to be honest..Roxy lean and synedrex are 2 fat burners I like and both contain it....Roxy lean though,the dmaa was recalled from it...
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%

Haha! Yeah u quoted him, but as soon as I saw his quote I just instantly thought, "what the **** does he want now!"... Still don't know why he said anything in the first place to be honest... Must be a Bored Supplement Rep or something...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%

i like the DMAA to be honest..Roxy lean and synedrex are 2 fat burners I like and both contain it....Roxy lean though,the dmaa was recalled from it...
    I wish I could handle the DMAA... But even caffeine gets to me sometimes...
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Haha! Yeah u quoted him, but as soon as I saw his quote I just instantly thought, "what the **** does he want now!"... Still don't know why he said anything in the first place to be honest... Must be a Bored Supplement Rep or something...
    I posted something similar about his supps on BB.com and he didnt like iy..like I did here and he didnt like it..What i dont get is why dont these guys get there shot dont work for everyone and most the time supps are **** anyways,lol
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

I wish I could handle the DMAA... But even caffeine gets to me sometimes...
    my tolerance is high,thnk god=]
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%

I posted something similar about his supps on BB.com and he didnt like iy..like I did here and he didnt like it..What i dont get is why dont these guys get there shot dont work for everyone and most the time supps are **** anyways,lol
    They're paid to believe that ****... Let them get paid & the rest of us get results using what works for us!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.23%

my tolerance is high,thnk god=]
    Take advantage of it...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 04:14 AM
  2. Kre Alkalyn EFX
    By BlueNoseBully in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 04:06 AM
  3. help with creatine gluconate or kre-alkalyn?
    By FLAwrestler88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:28 PM
  4. Anyone ever tried Kre-Alkalyn EFX liquid?
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:05 PM