Looking for suggestions on dosing schedule for Erase/DAA/At2/Hemavol

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I'm trying out a new stack consisting of DAA/AT2/Erase/Hemavol. I work out at 430AM and hit cardio during my lunch break. With that said, any suggestions on a dosing schedule?

One thought (right, wrong or indifferent):

4:15AM - Hemavol, At2 (2 caps)

6AM (with first meal and post workout) - Erase (1 cap) and DAA (4 caps/suggested serving)?

Noon: At2 (1 cap), Erase (1 cap)

Late Afternoon: Erase (1 cap)

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Thanks much!

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
I think I may just go with 2 caps of Erase for the first 4 weeks. I will be moving to EP for the final 4 weeks. However just curious on advice/opinions on dosing.

Also should any reason to start one supp, wait a week then start another? I've heard some folks do DAA for a week then start Erase. Not sure why though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I may just go with 2 caps of Erase for the first 4 weeks. I will be moving to EP for the final 4 weeks. However just curious on advice/opinions on dosing.

Also should any reason to start one supp, wait a week then start another? I've heard some folks do DAA for a week then start Erase. Not sure why though.
Staggering things can increase the duration of the run thereby spreading the results out over a longer period of time. IMO this is best rather than taking everything for 4 weeks, staggering can increase usage to 6-8 depending on product and the way you stagger.

As far as dosing, you seem to have a good start. You could always take the DAA and Erase pre-workout instead of post, but that shouldn't make a huge difference.

EC99SS

Awards
Thanks. Would there be an advantage to do DAA and erase to Preworkout and move at2 to post?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Dose timing for the DAA and erase is not that big of a deal. I wouldn't take the AT2 postworkout as that would conflict with your post workout meal. Try to space AT2 away from meals for effectiveness.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Dose timing for the DAA and erase is not that big of a deal. I wouldn't take the AT2 postworkout as that would conflict with your post workout meal. Try to space AT2 away from meals for effectiveness.
^^ This. If you want to follow the DAA study, they did 3g on an empty stomach (Morning perferrably), throw erase (OG?) in there, then 1 erase pre workout, and then last dose (if taking 3) 1-2 after post-WO meal.

Thanks. Would there be an advantage to do DAA and erase to Preworkout and move at2 to post?
Follow BPjohns advise for the AT2, I loved my experience on OG erase, popped 1 pre and 1 post. Im sure youll find threads floating around about other peoples experiences and dosing regimes/schedules.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
BPJohn and Bamski-
Thanks for the insight and advice. How does this dosing sound then.

4:15A - DAA (4 caps) + Erase (1 cap)+Hemavol
6AM (Post workout meal) - Erase (1 cap)

9-10AM - At2 (2caps) (no meal here)

2PM-ish - At2 (1cap)

I'll also be taking fish oil and whey that I will also be taking throughout the day. I'll start off with 2 caps a day of Erase (maybe increase if I don't experience any joint soreness/dryness). However after 4 weeks I will move to EP.

My overall supplemenation scheme for the next 8 weeks

Weeks 1-4
Hemavol
AT2
DAA
Erase
Fish Oil
Whey
Greens

Weeks 5-8
Anabeta
Erase Pro
AT2
Fish Oil
Whey
Greens

Thanks again all. I'm always open for critique on my dosing schedule and such.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BPjohn123 again.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
BPJohn and Bamski-
Thanks for the insight and advice. How does this dosing sound then.

4:15A - DAA (4 caps) + Erase (1 cap)+Hemavol
6AM (Post workout meal) - Erase (1 cap)

9-10AM - At2 (2caps) (no meal here)

2PM-ish - At2 (1cap)

I'll also be taking fish oil and whey that I will also be taking throughout the day. I'll start off with 2 caps a day of Erase (maybe increase if I don't experience any joint soreness/dryness). However after 4 weeks I will move to EP.

My overall supplemenation scheme for the next 8 weeks

Weeks 1-4
Hemavol
AT2
DAA
Erase
Fish Oil
Whey
Greens

Weeks 5-8
Anabeta
Erase Pro
AT2
Fish Oil
Whey
Greens

Thanks again all. I'm always open for critique on my dosing schedule and such.
Thats pretty good IMO.

I haven't tried hemavol but heard great things, non stim IIRC. Instead of having 2 AT2 at 9-10am, why not throw 1 pre workout?

I like getting techinical, depending on when you wake up 3:30am to have time to wake up?
3:30 am - DAA/Erase - Get that cortisol under control, especially right after you wake up..
4am - AT2 (1 cap)
4:15am - Hemavol.

Resume the schedule with 1 less cap of AT2 @ 9-10.

I used DS craze, 2 erase, and 1 AT2...Preworkout. Made me SWEAT like crazy... But i loved every minute of it. Worked out fasted as well as you are. If you like to sweat while working out AT2 can probably help, boy i've never sweated that much doing compound lifts and not incorporating cardio.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally just take my Erase/Erase Pro pre-workout (usually the morning for me) and many just take DAA at that time so I tossed the idea out there.

Definitely keep the AT2 pre-workout tho. Ideally you want to dose the Alpha-Y in it on an empty stomach and pre-exercise (workout/cardio) is the best time for it.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I personally just take my Erase/Erase Pro pre-workout (usually the morning for me) and many just take DAA at that time so I tossed the idea out there.

Definitely keep the AT2 pre-workout tho. Ideally you want to dose the Alpha-Y in it on an empty stomach and pre-exercise (workout/cardio) is the best time for it.
Yessirrrrr

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thats pretty good IMO.

I haven't tried hemavol but heard great things, non stim IIRC. Instead of having 2 AT2 at 9-10am, why not throw 1 pre workout?

I like getting techinical, depending on when you wake up 3:30am to have time to wake up?
3:30 am - DAA/Erase - Get that cortisol under control, especially right after you wake up..
4am - AT2 (1 cap)
4:15am - Hemavol.

Resume the schedule with 1 less cap of AT2 @ 9-10.

I used DS craze, 2 erase, and 1 AT2...Preworkout. Made me SWEAT like crazy... But i loved every minute of it. Worked out fasted as well as you are. If you like to sweat while working out AT2 can probably help, boy i've never sweated that much doing compound lifts and not incorporating cardio.
Ahh thanks! I like this dosing schedule along with Bolt's. However 3:30 is pushing it for me (haha). It's hard enough to wake up at 4 to 4:10! But since I usually am in the gym by 4:30 I think I'll give this a shot:

4:00 AM - DAA/Erase
4:15 AM - At2 (1 cap maybe both)
4:30 AM - Hemavol just before my first set

6:00 AM - Erase (1 cap) - post workout with meal

9-10 AM - AT2 (1 cap if I don't do the 2 as a pre)

2PM - AT2 (1 cap)

*** So I guess the question is...why not just go 2 caps of the At2 as a pre? Or do you think that will be upset stomach city with DAA/Erase and Hemavol all as a pre?

Many thanks again!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't know you woke up at exactly 4, how about sip on the hemavol at 4:15 and practically finish it when you get to the gym. Props on waking up at 4am

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Sorry I didn't know you woke up at exactly 4, how about sip on the hemavol at 4:15 and practically finish it when you get to the gym. Props on waking up at 4am
Cool thanks bud! I appreciate the help!