ZMA.. Whats your thoughts?
- 07-26-2012, 12:19 AM
- 07-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Be aware; Many have reported very bad nightmares/terrors while on ZMA. I have had no such issues.I'm Back...
- 07-26-2012, 12:31 AM
ZMA should definitely have you sleeping deeper. While i never got night terrors it did give me extremely weird and off the wall dreams most nights.E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
07-26-2012, 01:48 AM
ZMA is legit, not a miracle supplement but a cheap staple. It is very important nutrition wise and because of the way some nutrients block absorption the best or only way to get zinc and magnesium is that pre-bedtime dose on an empty stomach.
07-26-2012, 01:51 AM
I love ZMA, although now I just take a zinc supplement with a magnesium supplement instead of buying a ZMA product. Great for deep sleep and both are important minerals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rsnake21 in forum PoliticsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-25-2012, 07:12 PM
- By TheHeadHunter in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2008, 12:27 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2008, 02:27 PM
- By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:51 AM
- By San Quinn in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 02:22 PM