ZMA.. Whats your thoughts?
- 07-25-2012, 10:19 PM
- 07-25-2012, 10:21 PM
I like ZMA.
Be aware; Many have reported very bad nightmares/terrors while on ZMA. I have had no such issues.Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
- 07-25-2012, 10:31 PM
ZMA should definitely have you sleeping deeper. While i never got night terrors it did give me extremely weird and off the wall dreams most nights.E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
07-25-2012, 11:48 PM
ZMA is legit, not a miracle supplement but a cheap staple. It is very important nutrition wise and because of the way some nutrients block absorption the best or only way to get zinc and magnesium is that pre-bedtime dose on an empty stomach.
07-25-2012, 11:51 PM
I love ZMA, although now I just take a zinc supplement with a magnesium supplement instead of buying a ZMA product. Great for deep sleep and both are important minerals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rsnake21 in forum PoliticsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:12 PM
- By TheHeadHunter in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:27 AM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2008, 12:27 PM
- By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 09:51 AM
- By San Quinn in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:22 PM