Erase pro & anabeta + DAA

biyanic

Awards
I hear alot of people using the erase pro/Anabeta/DAA combo, but what other alternative are there for the DAA? I'm using animal pak which has DAA or is animal stak or M-stak a possibilty for testosterone support?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Big fan of animal stak, I did a run off animal stak, DAA and Erase, broke all my pr's, and even though I'm not even close to being the biggest dude at my gym I felt like I was.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Mstak is kind of like anabeta, it's supposed to help u gain some mass

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there a reason why you don't want to use DAA? It's cheap and works.

biyanic

Awards
Im working overseas and I just started erase and the beta I would have to order the DAA, stak was available which is why i asked

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mstak is kind of like anabeta, it's supposed to help u gain some mass
Except anabeta uses a dose higher than the highest studied HED dose and actually elevates testosterone, while animal stak is woefully underdosed and only gives you the sensation that your testosterone is elevated.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Except anabeta uses a dose higher than the highest studied HED dose and actually elevates testosterone, while animal stak is woefully underdosed and only gives you the sensation that your testosterone is elevated.
Well said Cy

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the DAA if it it's accessible to you. Synthetic Supps makes a high quality DAA and nutra has it dirt cheap.

DAA stacked with Erase Pro is my favorite stack of all time. It definitely helped get my body comp to a another level breaking a plateau I've been stuck at for quite some time.

I see a lot if people stacking Anabeta with those two and I can only imagine the gains it will help bring.

biyanic

Awards
I just got my Dpol I have question about the stack since im on a time crunch food before my workout is not really possible will I have a problem with not eating before my workout stacking anabeta and dpol or would a pre workout shake be acceptable.

biyanic

Awards
Im'on my third week of the stack and must say my my my, I went from 270lb to 279lb of hard mass deadlift maxed out at 550lb I was stuck at 505 for a while.About to order for another 4 weeks, I want to lean out some more any suggestions on a addition to this stack?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Im'on my third week of the stack and must say my my my, I went from 270lb to 279lb of hard mass deadlift maxed out at 550lb I was stuck at 505 for a while.About to order for another 4 weeks, I want to lean out some more any suggestions on a addition to this stack?
So taking an all natural stack and over a 3 week prd u have gained 9 solid pounds and increases your deadlift by 45 Lbs... That sounds totally unrealistic and exagerated.I just never heard of such gains from a couple of all matural test boosters...Any anabolic substance involved in the stack???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just got my Dpol I have question about the stack since im on a time crunch food before my workout is not really possible will I have a problem with not eating before my workout stacking anabeta and dpol or would a pre workout shake be acceptable.
A small meal yes... Pwo shake will do

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love stacking Formula-X with Anabeta & ErasePro, can't go wrong with that stack.

biyanic

Awards
@jay888999 I have done 550lb before I had just taken 2 month off from working out while I was on R&R and started back when I got overseas.Im not a hardgainer I have maxed at 292lb for body weight, actually the weight gain is not what I wanted, starting next week I will be doing more cardio but the anabeta is sending my appetite thru the roof I'm suprised I haven't gained more weight. Right now I'm using erase pro/anabeta/Dpol/*** multivitamin/Animal PM/syntha 6 as pre-workout and hydrobuilder post workout and dymatize elite XL between meals plus 3 squares from the chowhall

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
@jay888999 I have done 550lb before I had just taken 2 month off from working out while I was on R&R and started back when I got overseas.Im not a hardgainer I have maxed at 292lb for body weight, actually the weight gain is not what I wanted, starting next week I will be doing more cardio but the anabeta is sending my appetite thru the roof I'm suprised I haven't gained more weight. Right now I'm using erase pro/anabeta/Dpol/*** multivitamin/Animal PM/syntha 6 as pre-workout and hydrobuilder post workout and dymatize elite XL between meals plus 3 squares from the chowhall
Dude,i gotcha..i dnt question ur strength or size..i just saw your post and was like no fkn way did 2 natty supps do that..Muscle memory bro,comes back quick..i actually fell off for like 3 yrs and didnt take long to regain most my form..so 2 months out with diet and good supps i can def see you making immediate gains and getting back to good form.how tall are you man,cause at 279 or 292.. either way thats beastly bro,lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you want to try something else besides DAA, go with EndoSurge which contains mucana and divanil.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to try something else besides DAA, go with EndoSurge which contains mucana and divanil.
I concur, I love me some Endosurge!

biyanic

Awards
Im 6'3 when I hit 292 i had a bad diet, so body fat was thru the roof, if I pump up my cardio and down my calories and protien for maintanance i carry 260 easy.280 is a little bigger than i want, 240-255 was my weight in the military civilian life has kicked me in my dicipline but im looking to get back on track.