question about my next stack - AnabolicMinds.com

question about my next stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

question about my next stack

First off, my goal is to recomp, with a lean towards cutting. I will be taking compound 20, some mono, and im not sure about either anabeta or ABE. Also, i wanna take OEP but im not sure if that would counteract the other supps, as anabeta increases hunger. I heard ABE is better for cutting/recomp and anabeta is better for bulking, could someone give me clarification on that and any recommendations on any potential additions, and what i should expect in terms of results?

also, i have my fish oil/multi/protein.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

as long as your diet and training are in line with your goals, you could factor in a fat burner like OEP or dexaprine as long as you're ok with stimulants. For a recomp/cut, look into Intimidate, which is NMDA. I used it for 8 weeks during my last contest prep, and it definitely allowed me to lean out without sacrificing any muscle. My recovery was great despite being in a caloric deficit. I stacked that with reversitol, and it really helped make a difference over the course of my prep.

But again, training and diet will dictate the effects of products like these, so it's hard to gauge exactly what you'll get out it. Personally, before I prepped and worked on recomp (stacked tropinol, reversitol, and testabolan since Intimidate wasn't out yet), I gained about 4-5 lbs of lean mass and dropped about 1.5 - 2% body fat. however, as i stated before, results are unique to the individual, diet, training, etc. any questions feel free to shoot me a message
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is a great stack

MGN Pure Isolate
    BCAA Extended
    Alpha Rage(pre-workout)
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thegodjr View Post
    First off, my goal is to recomp, with a lean towards cutting. I will be taking compound 20, some mono, and im not sure about either anabeta or ABE. Also, i wanna take OEP but im not sure if that would counteract the other supps, as anabeta increases hunger. I heard ABE is better for cutting/recomp and anabeta is better for bulking, could someone give me clarification on that and any recommendations on any potential additions, and what i should expect in terms of results?

If those are your goals this is how i see it:

Compound 20 - good for recomp - keep
    creatine mono - 3g per day to avoid bloat
    AnaBeta (ABE) - great for recomp, or mass if you eat a lot - keep
    OEP - great for appetite suppression and cutting - you said you wanted to lean on the cutting side - keep

Looks like you did your research
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Should be a good stack. If you have never used Anabeta before I would go with that to gauge its results before using ABE.

Diet and training are going to have the biggest impact on cutting/recomp vs bulking.
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks solid, c20 and ABE along with a fat burner would be great. I bloat from mono, but should be fine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

Similar Forum Threads

1. Questions about my stack!
    By Timmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 06:45 PM
  2. Questions about my stack...help appreciated
    By DaveWalton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 09:26 PM