question about my next stack

thegodjr

Awards
First off, my goal is to recomp, with a lean towards cutting. I will be taking compound 20, some mono, and im not sure about either anabeta or ABE. Also, i wanna take OEP but im not sure if that would counteract the other supps, as anabeta increases hunger. I heard ABE is better for cutting/recomp and anabeta is better for bulking, could someone give me clarification on that and any recommendations on any potential additions, and what i should expect in terms of results?

also, i have my fish oil/multi/protein.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
as long as your diet and training are in line with your goals, you could factor in a fat burner like OEP or dexaprine as long as you're ok with stimulants. For a recomp/cut, look into Intimidate, which is NMDA. I used it for 8 weeks during my last contest prep, and it definitely allowed me to lean out without sacrificing any muscle. My recovery was great despite being in a caloric deficit. I stacked that with reversitol, and it really helped make a difference over the course of my prep.

But again, training and diet will dictate the effects of products like these, so it's hard to gauge exactly what you'll get out it. Personally, before I prepped and worked on recomp (stacked tropinol, reversitol, and testabolan since Intimidate wasn't out yet), I gained about 4-5 lbs of lean mass and dropped about 1.5 - 2% body fat. however, as i stated before, results are unique to the individual, diet, training, etc. any questions feel free to shoot me a message :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a great stack

MGN Pure Isolate
BCAA Extended
Alpha Rage(pre-workout)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, my goal is to recomp, with a lean towards cutting. I will be taking compound 20, some mono, and im not sure about either anabeta or ABE. Also, i wanna take OEP but im not sure if that would counteract the other supps, as anabeta increases hunger. I heard ABE is better for cutting/recomp and anabeta is better for bulking, could someone give me clarification on that and any recommendations on any potential additions, and what i should expect in terms of results?

If those are your goals this is how i see it:

Compound 20 - good for recomp - keep
creatine mono - 3g per day to avoid bloat
AnaBeta (ABE) - great for recomp, or mass if you eat a lot - keep
OEP - great for appetite suppression and cutting - you said you wanted to lean on the cutting side - keep

Looks like you did your research

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Should be a good stack. If you have never used Anabeta before I would go with that to gauge its results before using ABE.

Diet and training are going to have the biggest impact on cutting/recomp vs bulking.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Looks solid, c20 and ABE along with a fat burner would be great. I bloat from mono, but should be fine.