I have a question about AD-3 PCT

CJNator

Awards
I'm on my 10th day and the only effects I am feeling is better sleep and increase libido, plus the only side effect I am getting is acne. When should I start feeling the "hardening" effect? Also I am running a 2 month cycle, does it mean i have high estrogen if i cant feel the "hardening" effect or dry joints? I am just curious and this is my first time taking an AI.

P.S. I'm stacking this with a PCT Black Revolution because it was just sitting there and it has DAA in it.

Edited: I will be stopping PCT Black Revolution because i just looked up side effects of too much milk thistle and i have been getting one of them.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
"hardening effect" you speak of will also be partly depending on diet. Acne caused by a possible increase in test won't have anything to do with diet. I'm thinking it's on you already and you possibly need a diet and or tweak in your training.

'

CJNator

Awards
Well I am on a cutting diet, I though I was eating pretty clean but I guess I got to clean it up more. Ill post more if it changes anything but with in my diet what would normally stop the hardening effect(too many carbs, not good fats, etc..)?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It depends - carbs bloat some people up , for me they tend to harden my muscles. If your stats are correct your probably in the 10-15% BF range. I would give it more time to work. 10 day's is not that long for a natural compound. I'm a big fan of stacking this type of product I think that's the best way to get the most out of it. Anabeta Elite / Testadrol X9 / DAA are all good options. Any testbooster from a company on these forums are good options.

CJNator

Awards
Thanks, and yea I do bloat from carbs. Maybe next time ill stack it with something else but ill just stick with this for now. Also I forgot to put in that I'm using kre-alkalyn with it so that might also effect it too but I'm not enough days in for it to actually physically effect me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6