- 07-25-2012, 10:25 AM
I know i should look to get Vit D in it's correct form, but I am wandering if absorption rate is affected depending if there gelatine capsuals or tablet, i currently take tablets from bulk powders (can't post links yet), but the tablets are really really small actually, anyone think there effective ie absorption?
- 07-25-2012, 11:04 AM
07-25-2012, 11:09 AM
07-25-2012, 12:18 PM
5000iu more than likely you don't even need to take that much everyday. Every other or even every two days would probably be OK. Have you had your 25(OH)d level checked? More is not always better. Opinions vary wildly and new research is still emerging, but I probably wouldn't shoot for more than about 40ng/dl.
Also, are you taking D3? Oil based is better than tablet.
07-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2003, 08:54 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2003, 11:26 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:35 PM