nutrabio. any advice?
- 07-24-2012, 07:46 PM
- 07-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by drdave142
Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.comSNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
- 07-25-2012, 11:05 PM
i like made in usa. as far as supplements go, is that not a good thing?
07-25-2012, 11:10 PM
A gentlemen from my gym uses these products religiously. He's recommended them to me on numerous occasions but I've yet to splurge. He says they are all pharmaceutical grade ingredients with great bioavailability at a relatively affordable price. I saw the lack of response so I figured this would be better than nothing.
07-26-2012, 11:06 AM
thanks for jumping in. I'm going to give them a try and see how it goes. i haven't heard anything negative yet so they are worth the try. thanks again.Originally Posted by WeT.DoLPhiN
08-01-2012, 07:42 PM
I've ordered creatine (mono and malate) and taurine from them. Both seemed to be of good quality.
08-02-2012, 06:17 AM
they're over priced if you buy they're prewo or protein but if you buy a single bulk ingredient-then they're cheap. I got 750 servings of caffeine for 8$ and 500 servings of GABA for the same
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
08-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tatt2d in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:26 PM
- By psu 1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 10-23-2004, 11:03 AM
- By tommy36p in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2004, 02:42 AM
- By max0d in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2004, 02:11 PM
- By BBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-06-2003, 07:51 AM