Erase and my libido

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Here is a small novel: Some people say Erase helps their libido, some have started reporting that it kills their libido. I am one of the people that get the libido suppressing effects and I wanted to explain exactly how I feel and see if others feel the same way.

I've played with the dosing range and timing and have found that for me, 2 caps pre workout is best. It seems to have the maximum impact and the least side effects. I have experienced every reported side effect from estrogen crash, to dry joints while experimenting with dosage/timing. It usually takes me 2 days to get back to normal after overdoing it IF I skip my dose on day 1, and dose 1 cap on day 2. If I do not work out, I only take 1 cap in the morning.

Ok so Erase and it's effect on my libido. First off, the effect is completely different than low testosterone or high prolactin... Sadly at 24 due to stress, I know what both of those feel like individually. This is MUCH more tolerable, and seems to apply only to sex.

It shifts my view to completely neutral when looking at the opposite sex... I can appreciate them without wanting to hump their leg. I see a beautiful woman, and think "Damn, she's really pretty" as opposed to "Damn, look at that ass!". With low Test, you would simply not notice at all, with prolactin issues you just hate everything in life. This may sound extremely lame, but I can actually see a benefit which I will explain later. Just know that this is NOT the same feeling as low testosterone, this is still a very manly feeling.

Now this is not consistent throughout the day. I work out at 2pm every day, and dose my Erase at 1:30pm. In the morning I would say my drive is 75% back to normal. Post work out, I could care less about women all together. My drive does not start rebounding until around 10pm.

Here's what finally put a time frame on all of this: I saw one of my friend's new boobs last night. She was smoking hot to begin with, and I've always been interested just because she's naturally very pretty. My roommate and I went out to dinner, and he wips out his phone and says "Hey dude, have you seen So&So's new tits?" of course I wanted to see lol. Now this was roughly 6pm or 4.5hours post Erase dose. He showed me the post op pics, and they looked amazing for only one day post op. What kind of put this all into perspective was my reaction to the picture. Usually seeing naked pictures of someone I know is a huge turn on for me, but I wasn't turned on! I mean another friend showed me a picture of her nipple piercings last year, and I couldn't get that image out of my mind for a week! We sat there and discussed them like they were new rims, or some car accessory, and how amazed we were at how good they looked but in a non sexual way... It was almost like I would have given her a high five or a "good job!" if she were there like she was one of the guys. Well 4 more hours passes, and it's about 10pm and BAM! That image comes racing back into my mind out of nowhere and it's not leaving! All at once, I went from no reaction to the normal male response. I started thinking about my sudden change of mind, and realized that every night between 10-12pm the same thing had been happening. I had gone out on a date two weeks ago and we went out around 9pm, and by 1am when I dropped her off my hormones were raging. Usually my hormones would just rage the whole time.

So basically to sum it up, Erase makes me forget about sex yet still notice attractive women. This might be considered a good thing because my mind is less clouded by hormones, and I am able to express myself in a much more confident manner around women. I don't know though. Now would I be able to have sex right after taking Erase? Honestly I don't know... I doesn't even cross my mind. Basically on Erase, I am still interested in women without being horny.

It's still one of my favorite products btw...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Going through almost the same thing bro. I will probably dropped the dosage to 2 caps a day. Also stacking with daa. Not chasing my wife around the house like I normally do :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It just must be crushing your estrogen too much. Estrogen balance is huge in keeping libido at normal, if it becomes too high or too low some people experience issues. If its hampering your sex life that much just reduce the dosage back again another capsule or switch to every other day dosing.

A few days after you stop taking Erase things will be 100%.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
It just must be crushing your estrogen too much. Estrogen balance is huge in keeping libido at normal, if it becomes too high or too low some people experience issues. If its hampering your sex life that much just reduce the dosage back again another capsule or switch to every other day dosing.

A few days after you stop taking Erase things will be 100%.
Thanks, I probably will try pulsing erase for a couple weeks. I do love this stuff though, works great for pct/recomp.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't notice a libido drop, but I take mine with DAA.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I ran Erase back in March at 2 caps a day it killed my libido and I still have an unopened jar to use at a later date
so do you think when I run that jar I should drop the dose to 1 cap a day or do 2 on training days
and 1 on non training days. Any info would be appreciated.

rockme

rockme

Awards
I'm on intimidate, anabeta elite, erase pro for 3 weeks now. Sick gains in the gym bro. Vascularity grosses my ladyfriend out, strength is up, I look bigger even though I've lost weight. Total badass recomp stack. And oh yeah, my libido... Absolutely crushed. Non existent. I can still find myself attracted to women, but not really caring to do anything about it. Freaky. But gains are good, so I will run 4 more weeks. Then, look out ladies

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm on intimidate, anabeta elite, erase pro for 3 weeks now. Sick gains in the gym bro. Vascularity grosses my ladyfriend out, strength is up, I look bigger even though I've lost weight. Total badass recomp stack. And oh yeah, my libido... Absolutely crushed. Non existent. I can still find myself attracted to women, but not really caring to do anything about it. Freaky. But gains are good, so I will run 4 more weeks. Then, look out ladies
Glad you are enjoying this stack, liibdo should be back to normal within a few days of stopping the products.