Best Joint support/and best multi vitamin - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Joint support/and best multi vitamin

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Best Joint support/and best multi vitamin

ok guys what do you think is the best joint support.. i take gluclosamine its not bad has helped me through some joint pain, anyone try cissius(dont know if spelling is correct)?

and as for multi vitamins.... in your opinion top 3?

Anavite
    opti-men
    animal pack

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    ok guys what do you think is the best joint support.. i take gluclosamine its not bad has helped me through some joint pain, anyone try cissius(dont know if spelling is correct)?

Anavite
    opti-men
    animal pack
    Cissus-XT by SNS is awesome.

As far as multi's those 3 are horrible IMO. Best Multi (that ALSO comes with joint support) is Orange Triad. By far...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Orange Triad gets my vote. I'm on my fourth month, joints feel great, I have not been sick (had a bad year being sick before I started taking it, maybe coincidence, maybe not?), and I also think its helping me with digestion.

I also use fish oil, so that helps with joints too.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

AMS has a new product called joint fixx.. Awesome stuff! Only two pills a day will have yur joints feeling way better than glucosamine ever will
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anavite
    opti-men
    animal pack
    Anavite isn't bad, but if you want joint support + Multi then Orange Triad is ideal.

I haven't used Cissus in forever but when I did I definitely felt it was effective, and tons of anecdotal feedback on forums seems to confirm its effectiveness for most people.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

iForce is coming out with a new multi. You should check it out!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    iForce is coming out with a new multi. You should check it out!
    If I remember correctly this did look solid and the price as well. IForce should also have some joint support coming out eventually as well, I believe.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Orange Triad is still hands down the best with AOR Ortho Core. Lots of new joint supplements out now.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

im going to have to try triad, a couple people in my gym were raving about it.... reason why ive been stuck on opti is because of the green blend and antioxi's
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Here's another vote for Orange Triad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    LORD'S GYM - THE SIN OF THE WORLD - BENCH PRESS THIS! Rom 5:8
  11. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anavite
    opti-men
    animal pack
    If you are looking for a joint supp that is very different and works extremely well check out Athletes Joint Restore. I usually never come into threads to plug products but this one is really helping people. We just started shipping it last week so many online retailers don't have it up yet.

You can check out some reviews here: http://supplementreviews.com/athleti.../joint-restore
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme
    If you are looking for a joint supp that is very different and works extremely well check out Athletes Joint Restore. I usually never come into threads to plug products but this one is really helping people. We just started shipping it last week so many online retailers don't have it up yet.

You can check out some reviews here: http://supplementreviews.com/athleti.../joint-restore
    I need to try this for sure. When will we see it in stores?
    PES Representative
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best multi: AOR Orthocore

Best Joint Support: Core Flex + SNS Cissus XT or BCS Elastiflex + Joint Force
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Best Joint Support: Core Flex + SNS Cissus XT or BCS Elastiflex + Joint Force

Oh forgot about Joint Force that stuff is a piece of heaven for my joints.
    PES Representative
  15. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    It's shipping right now so any day. I have seen it online for around $23-24 so far.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Like AX said people should start to see it pop up if they havnt already. Also the price for how effective the product has been for most people is truly a steal of a deal.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme
    It's shipping right now so any day. I have seen it online for around $23-24 so far.
    Nice keep my eyes peeled for this.
    PES Representative
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    Why?
    Becaue its MY OPINION on the matter only and due to empirical reasons having tried those 3 actually.

Animal Pak: Neon Piss and Yellow Stools
    Anavite: Lose stools and stomach aches
    Optimen: didn't get much out of it and didn't help me out as much in my cut as the Triad did...I would still get lightheaded, dizzy and weak with optimen when on late stages of a cut with high caloric restriction and micronutrient lack.

Furthermore, Orange Triad has a better profile, is cheaper, and it comes with joint support...Anything else?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Just wanted to see if you could back up your statement with solid science or worthless anecdotes. It seems to be the latter.
    Hahaha if you don't know the reasons for those symptoms, then it seems I rather overestimated you and thought you could locate the reason for the coloring of body excretions, lack of proper nutrient profiling for micronutrient needs in cuts and GI discomfort due to overdose of certain ingredients...well then you are just sad !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Who cares if you piss neon green? It's benign side-effect caused by the riboflavin. And lmao at you cutting at 140 lbs and believing some worthless multivitamin cures/prevents asthenia. It's just placebo bro and if you really experienced those symptoms it's highly unlikely it's caused by a micronutrient deficiency. And even if it was, those other multis would also fix this deficiency, so there is no reason to believe OT in particular would offset these symptoms.

Anyway, please tell me how has a better OT profile than other multivitamins. And I'm not referring to P5P vs. pyridoxine, methylcobalamin vs. other cobalamin forms, chelated minerals etc. Instead I'm referring how this 'better profile' has any relevant benefits in healthy young individuals compared to cheaper forms. IMO there is no reason to take a multivitamin in the first place (not even in hypocaloric conditions, fix your diet first!), but the benefits of 'superior' multivitamin profiles are greatly exaggerated.
    Lol...I wanna answer with all my will...but last time I did , a "clout" person reported me and almost got me banned for getting on a 1 on 1 with someone who acts like you haha so yeah , think what you want , the better question is...what does this have to do with OP question? and how are YOU contributing to it? Rather than just trying to bash me ?

Learn to be a productive member of the community zippy , rather than just trying with people you know nothing about (referring to cutting at 140) no I didn't cut at 140 I cut at 180lbs anyway back to the thread...what are you bringing to the table rather than just your personal hate for moi? and they call ME immature haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Lol...I wanna answer with all my will...but last time I did , a "clout" person reported me and almost got me banned for getting on a 1 on 1 with someone who acts like you haha so yeah , think what you want , the better question is...what does this have to do with OP question? and how are YOU contributing to it? Rather than just trying to bash me ?

Learn to be a productive member of the community zippy , rather than just trying with people you know nothing about (referring to cutting at 140) no I didn't cut at 140 I cut at 180lbs anyway back to the thread...what are you bringing to the table rather than just your personal hate for moi? and they call ME immature haha
    Smileys don't negate unnecessary comments. Also I like anavite because of the BA and LCLT. I personally use OT mainly just for the joint support, which doesn't help much because my knees are past saving.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

Smileys don't negate unnecessary comments. Also I like anavite because of the BA and LCLT. I personally use OT mainly just for the joint support, which doesn't help much because my knees are past saving.
    Haha really Jim? Well anyhow you know for me it's hard to keep it together when arguing with someone who has something personal against me , so I just add to ignore list like admin said and save myself from further repercussion.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Huh, I never heard about Orthocore before. I just looked it up, and I really like the looks of it. I'll have to compare its profile with that of some other multis (having the various isoforms of the vitamins is already a plus, though) and see if the price is right. This might become my go-to if it is. I of course don't need "the perfect" multi since my diet is pretty varied and well on the veggies, but I like making sure I have my bases covered; and of course meeting the requirements doesn't always mean you're operating optimally.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Huh, I never heard about Orthocore before. I just looked it up, and I really like the looks of it. I'll have to compare its profile with that of some other multis (having the various isoforms of the vitamins is already a plus, though) and see if the price is right. This might become my go-to if it is. I of course don't need "the perfect" multi since my diet is pretty varied and well on the veggies, but I like making sure I have my bases covered; and of course meeting the requirements doesn't always mean you're operating optimally.
    I just looked it up too , didn't know anything about it haha.
    Gotta agree it does look good, then again it does have a lot of stuff idk much about so I'll have to read up more on some of its ingredients

And like you said, micronutrients should come mainly from the diet ideally!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I learnt this from a guy with a doctorate in biochemistry. A multivitiams biggest thing is it gives you expensive pee because chances are that all those vitiams or atleast the majority get flushed through your system. Fish oil is good for joint support
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  26. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IMO there is no reason to take a multivitamin in the first place (not even in hypocaloric conditions, fix your diet first!), but the benefits of 'superior' multivitamin profiles are greatly exaggerated.
    I agree with this sentiment. I generally prefer to simply fill in the gaps with vitamin D, magnesium, selenium, zinc, iron, and b12 (the latter of which are specific to me and my needs).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I learnt this from a guy with a doctorate in biochemistry. A multivitiams biggest thing is it gives you expensive pee because chances are that all those vitiams or atleast the majority get flushed through your system. Fish oil is good for joint support
    i agree with this as well... but its just something i like working out with...... i have another question for this board.. why the heck are some multi's (mainly ones targeted towards athletes) so high in DV%'s i mean some of the vitamins are liek 2000% of your daily value i know we drink alot of water (im getting 2 gals in per day) and sweat like a hooker in a confession booth... but really 2000% isnt it just a little excessive?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

because dumbies are,,"omg 2000% that will help me so much , i gotta tell the cutoffclub tomoroow at the gym"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    because dumbies are,,"omg 2000% that will help me so much , i gotta tell the cutoffclub tomoroow at the gym"
    lmao yea im more like... 2000% i think thats hepatoxic haha
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

thats why you are a smart man and i respect you!!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

The RDV values are calculated for sedentary individuals. The more active you are, the more revved up your metabolism is, which means your body may need more enzymes to metabolize what you eat and create the energy to both produce the force necessary for the activity you engage in and to generate force necessary for recovery. Many metabolic enzymes in our body require or are attenuated by vitamins and minerals, and these vitamins/minerals can be viewed as wear-and-tear materials. So the more active you are, the more you need. And as I said, just because you're at the minimum doesn't necessarily mean you can't benefit even more from more. Hell, at worst you'll piss out what you dont need (except for those fat soluble ones).
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best joint support?
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:53 PM
  2. Best Joint Support Supplement
    By EliteSoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:44 AM
  3. what is the best joint support supplement
    By beaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 07:41 PM
  4. Best joint support supps
    By perico13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 09:51 AM
  5. Need joint support! and whey question.
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 08:43 AM