Best Joint support/and best multi vitamin

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
ok guys what do you think is the best joint support.. i take gluclosamine its not bad has helped me through some joint pain, anyone try cissius(dont know if spelling is correct)?

and as for multi vitamins.... in your opinion top 3?

Anavite
opti-men
animal pack

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ok guys what do you think is the best joint support.. i take gluclosamine its not bad has helped me through some joint pain, anyone try cissius(dont know if spelling is correct)?

Anavite
opti-men
animal pack
Cissus-XT by SNS is awesome.

As far as multi's those 3 are horrible IMO. Best Multi (that ALSO comes with joint support) is Orange Triad. By far...

Reactions: mw1

boogyman

Awards
Orange Triad gets my vote. I'm on my fourth month, joints feel great, I have not been sick (had a bad year being sick before I started taking it, maybe coincidence, maybe not?), and I also think its helping me with digestion.

I also use fish oil, so that helps with joints too.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
AMS has a new product called joint fixx.. Awesome stuff! Only two pills a day will have yur joints feeling way better than glucosamine ever will

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anavite
opti-men
animal pack
Anavite isn't bad, but if you want joint support + Multi then Orange Triad is ideal.

I haven't used Cissus in forever but when I did I definitely felt it was effective, and tons of anecdotal feedback on forums seems to confirm its effectiveness for most people.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
iForce is coming out with a new multi. You should check it out!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce is coming out with a new multi. You should check it out!
If I remember correctly this did look solid and the price as well. IForce should also have some joint support coming out eventually as well, I believe. ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad is still hands down the best with AOR Ortho Core. Lots of new joint supplements out now.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
im going to have to try triad, a couple people in my gym were raving about it.... reason why ive been stuck on opti is because of the green blend and antioxi's

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Here's another vote for Orange Triad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

Anavite
opti-men
animal pack
If you are looking for a joint supp that is very different and works extremely well check out Athletes Joint Restore. I usually never come into threads to plug products but this one is really helping people. We just started shipping it last week so many online retailers don't have it up yet.

You can check out some reviews here: http://supplementreviews.com/athletic-xtreme/joint-restore

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Best multi: AOR Orthocore

Best Joint Support: Core Flex + SNS Cissus XT or BCS Elastiflex + Joint Force

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I need to try this for sure. When will we see it in stores?
It's shipping right now so any day. I have seen it online for around $23-24 so far.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try this for sure. When will we see it in stores?
Like AX said people should start to see it pop up if they havnt already. Also the price for how effective the product has been for most people is truly a steal of a deal.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Becaue its MY OPINION on the matter only and due to empirical reasons having tried those 3 actually.

Animal Pak: Neon Piss and Yellow Stools
Anavite: Lose stools and stomach aches
Optimen: didn't get much out of it and didn't help me out as much in my cut as the Triad did...I would still get lightheaded, dizzy and weak with optimen when on late stages of a cut with high caloric restriction and micronutrient lack.

Furthermore, Orange Triad has a better profile, is cheaper, and it comes with joint support...Anything else?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just wanted to see if you could back up your statement with solid science or worthless anecdotes. It seems to be the latter.
Hahaha if you don't know the reasons for those symptoms, then it seems I rather overestimated you and thought you could locate the reason for the coloring of body excretions, lack of proper nutrient profiling for micronutrient needs in cuts and GI discomfort due to overdose of certain ingredients...well then you are just sad :p!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Who cares if you piss neon green? It's benign side-effect caused by the riboflavin. And lmao at you cutting at 140 lbs and believing some worthless multivitamin cures/prevents asthenia. It's just placebo bro and if you really experienced those symptoms it's highly unlikely it's caused by a micronutrient deficiency. And even if it was, those other multis would also fix this deficiency, so there is no reason to believe OT in particular would offset these symptoms.

Anyway, please tell me how has a better OT profile than other multivitamins. And I'm not referring to P5P vs. pyridoxine, methylcobalamin vs. other cobalamin forms, chelated minerals etc. Instead I'm referring how this 'better profile' has any relevant benefits in healthy young individuals compared to cheaper forms. IMO there is no reason to take a multivitamin in the first place (not even in hypocaloric conditions, fix your diet first!), but the benefits of 'superior' multivitamin profiles are greatly exaggerated.
Lol...I wanna answer with all my will...but last time I did , a "clout" person reported me and almost got me banned for getting on a 1 on 1 with someone who acts like you haha so yeah , think what you want , the better question is...what does this have to do with OP question? and how are YOU contributing to it? Rather than just trying to bash me :)?

Learn to be a productive member of the community zippy , rather than just trying with people you know nothing about (referring to cutting at 140) no I didn't cut at 140 I cut at 180lbs :) anyway :p back to the thread...what are you bringing to the table rather than just your personal hate for moi? :p and they call ME immature haha

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Lol...I wanna answer with all my will...but last time I did , a "clout" person reported me and almost got me banned for getting on a 1 on 1 with someone who acts like you haha so yeah , think what you want , the better question is...what does this have to do with OP question? and how are YOU contributing to it? Rather than just trying to bash me :)?

Learn to be a productive member of the community zippy , rather than just trying with people you know nothing about (referring to cutting at 140) no I didn't cut at 140 I cut at 180lbs :) anyway :p back to the thread...what are you bringing to the table rather than just your personal hate for moi? :p and they call ME immature haha
Smileys don't negate unnecessary comments. Also I like anavite because of the BA and LCLT. I personally use OT mainly just for the joint support, which doesn't help much because my knees are past saving.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Smileys don't negate unnecessary comments. Also I like anavite because of the BA and LCLT. I personally use OT mainly just for the joint support, which doesn't help much because my knees are past saving.
Haha really Jim? Well anyhow you know for me it's hard to keep it together when arguing with someone who has something personal against me , so I just add to ignore list like admin said and save myself from further repercussion.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best multi: AOR Orthocore
Huh, I never heard about Orthocore before. I just looked it up, and I really like the looks of it. I'll have to compare its profile with that of some other multis (having the various isoforms of the vitamins is already a plus, though) and see if the price is right. This might become my go-to if it is. I of course don't need "the perfect" multi since my diet is pretty varied and well on the veggies, but I like making sure I have my bases covered; and of course meeting the requirements doesn't always mean you're operating optimally.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Huh, I never heard about Orthocore before. I just looked it up, and I really like the looks of it. I'll have to compare its profile with that of some other multis (having the various isoforms of the vitamins is already a plus, though) and see if the price is right. This might become my go-to if it is. I of course don't need "the perfect" multi since my diet is pretty varied and well on the veggies, but I like making sure I have my bases covered; and of course meeting the requirements doesn't always mean you're operating optimally.
I just looked it up too , didn't know anything about it haha.
Gotta agree it does look good, then again it does have a lot of stuff idk much about so I'll have to read up more on some of its ingredients :p

And like you said, micronutrients should come mainly from the diet ideally!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I learnt this from a guy with a doctorate in biochemistry. A multivitiams biggest thing is it gives you expensive pee because chances are that all those vitiams or atleast the majority get flushed through your system. Fish oil is good for joint support

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
IMO there is no reason to take a multivitamin in the first place (not even in hypocaloric conditions, fix your diet first!), but the benefits of 'superior' multivitamin profiles are greatly exaggerated.
I agree with this sentiment. I generally prefer to simply fill in the gaps with vitamin D, magnesium, selenium, zinc, iron, and b12 (the latter of which are specific to me and my needs).

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
I learnt this from a guy with a doctorate in biochemistry. A multivitiams biggest thing is it gives you expensive pee because chances are that all those vitiams or atleast the majority get flushed through your system. Fish oil is good for joint support
i agree with this as well... but its just something i like working out with...... i have another question for this board.. why the heck are some multi's (mainly ones targeted towards athletes) so high in DV%'s i mean some of the vitamins are liek 2000% of your daily value i know we drink alot of water (im getting 2 gals in per day) and sweat like a hooker in a confession booth... but really 2000% isnt it just a little excessive?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
because dumbies are,,"omg 2000% that will help me so much , i gotta tell the cutoffclub tomoroow at the gym"

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
because dumbies are,,"omg 2000% that will help me so much , i gotta tell the cutoffclub tomoroow at the gym"
lmao yea im more like... 2000% i think thats hepatoxic haha

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
thats why you are a smart man and i respect you!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The RDV values are calculated for sedentary individuals. The more active you are, the more revved up your metabolism is, which means your body may need more enzymes to metabolize what you eat and create the energy to both produce the force necessary for the activity you engage in and to generate force necessary for recovery. Many metabolic enzymes in our body require or are attenuated by vitamins and minerals, and these vitamins/minerals can be viewed as wear-and-tear materials. So the more active you are, the more you need. And as I said, just because you're at the minimum doesn't necessarily mean you can't benefit even more from more. Hell, at worst you'll piss out what you dont need (except for those fat soluble ones).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
coltonwalker Supplements 45
Rocket3015 Supplements 36
Supplements 38
Supplements 8
Supplements 80