Favourite preworkout

bennmelville

Awards
Finishing up my testfreak pre and wanted to hear some favourite and good working preworkout drinks

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just search around there is bunches of threads with this same question.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I guess not everybody has a search button in AM

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I've tried white flood for the first time today and i know its not a thorough review but I had one of my best workouts in months, I'm buying it as soon as I figure out what else im getting, I'll get back to you with more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finishing up my testfreak pre and wanted to hear some favourite and good working preworkout drinks
Assault!

PS. Listen to the guys as well re searching first - there ARE multiple threads on such topics.

~Rosie~

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d Micro :) So far at least one PR every workout and the greatest endurance/performance boost I've ever had, not to mention some of the best pumps I've ever had. This is the first product ever that has made me want to extend leg day.

boogyman

Awards
I've used White Flood a few times (samples) and liked it. Right now I use Focus XT with 9 grams Citmal added and it works great.

HTownNickel

HTownNickel

Awards
I just started Muscle Marinade and love it, zones me out with intense focus and great energy. Cherry limeade flavor tastes great.

Also heard a lot of people like Craze, but I haven't taken it yet.

If you want non-stimulant, go with Hemavol.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

:D

but since im already here; max intense, fierce, white flood, focus xt all solid options, just depends what you're looking to get our of your pre

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol+Max Intense

GHO5T

Awards
1 scoop Heamvol + 1/2 scoop Compete + 1 scoop Clout has been my favorite lately

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've used White Flood a few times (samples) and liked it. Right now I use Focus XT with 9 grams Citmal added and it works great.
8g is more than enough.

runnerschick

Awards
Assault!

PS. Listen to the guys as well re searching first - there ARE multiple threads on such topics.

~Rosie~
Assault is fantastic, great energy, great focus, and yummmmm raspberry lemonade flavour :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop Heamvol + 1/2 scoop Compete + 1 scoop Clout has been my favorite lately
That sounds like an epic combo! You combine all of them together? Just wondering what flavors combined best if you have tried that..

8g is more than enough.
Probably just 9g because the SNS product is 3g per scoop so getting 9 is easy to dose.

And for the OP my usual recommendation of:
Non-Stim- Ultima, Clout, Hemavol, and Body Octane
Stim- Craze, White Flood, and Vengeance

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That sounds like an epic combo! You combine all of them together? Just wondering what flavors combined best if you have tried that..

Probably just 9g because the SNS product is 3g per scoop so getting 9 is easy to dose.

I do 2 2/3 scoop hahahahahah
Or 1 scoop hemavol lemon drop (Damn tasty) and 1 scoop focus xt + 2g COP and 5 extra g of CM.

I'm a fiend for mixing and finding a combo.

1 combo I love it formula x + focus XT.
DAA gives me aggression, focus and mental acuity and endurance with the NAT and BCAA is formula x

boogyman

Awards
I've read up to 10 depending on what you can tolerate (I think some people get the runs? I dunno). Its cheap, I have seen results, and it has no side effects I am aware of.

boogyman

Awards
I'm gonna try Clout next, and just add a 200mg Caffeine pill to get some stim.

Haveacupp

Haveacupp

Awards
I like craze, jack3d, and white flood. Have a few samples of muscle marinade, but havent tried yet.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Craze+hemavol is also very solid

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 2 2/3 scoop hahahahahah
Or 1 scoop hemavol lemon drop (Damn tasty) and 1 scoop focus xt + 2g COP and 5 extra g of CM.

I'm a fiend for mixing and finding a combo.

1 combo I love it formula x + focus XT.
DAA gives me aggression, focus and mental acuity and endurance with the NAT and BCAA is formula x
I get real exact with my doses sometimes as well. :eek:

I'm gonna try Clout next, and just add a 200mg Caffeine pill to get some stim.
That is a great combo and what I am using currently.

NLman3

Awards
the original 1MR. no the one that says "the original" , but the one that has 1,3 dimethyl in it. Good stuff. I think jack3d is pretty similar

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just started Muscle Marinade and love it, zones me out with intense focus and great energy. Cherry limeade flavor tastes great.

Also heard a lot of people like Craze, but I haven't taken it yet.

If you want non-stimulant, go with Hemavol.
Muscle Marinade FTW! same makers Purus just came out with ConDense which is a stim pwo but with patent pending technology that will make you all kinds of pumped and vascular. Delicious flavors too such as Apple and Melon Berry ;-) mmm

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made NeuroPro yesterday, half scoop of NeuroSurge and 1 scoop RecoverPro. Taste was amazing.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
^ sounds like a good combination right their....just made me want to try that out...SOLD!! I'm a give it a go.....haven't bought a premixed pwo in a long time just been mixing my own bulks gets tiring nd messy after awhile very cheap though.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Muscle Marinade FTW! same makers Purus just came out with ConDense which is a stim pwo but with patent pending technology that will make you all kinds of pumped and vascular. Delicious flavors too such as Apple and Melon Berry ;-) mmm
Be looking for my upcoming condense log! Purus has me sold so far on the marinade and the condense sounds better!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
This ^^^^
Cant wait for it with some dpol and my normal 10g creatine, aakg, and lglutamine stack. Buh bye skin. My muscles are gonna tear through you.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Cant wait for it with some dpol and my normal 10g creatine, aakg, and lglutamine stack. Buh bye skin. My muscles are gonna tear through you.
If creatine showed effects with me :-/

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
Has anyone here used CONDENSE by Purus Labs? I was thinking of giving it a try -- I like that it is Creatine free since all my preworkouts that I have right now have Creatine in some form, and I am supposed to be cycled off of it at this time. Let me know your thoughts!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Has anyone here used CONDENSE by Purus Labs? I was thinking of giving it a try -- I like that it is Creatine free since all my preworkouts that I have right now have Creatine in some form, and I am supposed to be cycled off of it at this time. Let me know your thoughts!
It just hit the market but Purus hasn't let anyone down ;-) 1,3 free and patent pending technology for enhanced pumps and vascularity not to mention the delicious flavors of apple and melon berry! Yumm grab some ;-)

murk01

murk01

Awards
It just hit the market but Purus hasn't let anyone down ;-) 1,3 free and patent pending technology for enhanced pumps and vascularity not to mention the delicious flavors of apple and melon berry! Yumm grab some ;-)
So its cool to take caffeine with condense

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ConDense has 200mg of caffeine per scoop. You can use two scoops.

Logs should be up sortly and there's a YouTube video of a guy training on it...

It was on pre sale online, the mass public hasn't tried it yet, but that's about to change soon. ;)

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
White Flood, Focus XT, DMAA

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

I am quoting this, just so that I remember to look this up the next time.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards