T Bomb II

grant1903

grant1903

Awards
I'm thinking of starting a cycle on T Bomb II and was wondering if there is anything I should take with it? Such as milk thistle as someone recommended? Any feedback would be appreciated!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't a big fan of the product (took it YEARS ago). And no, definitely doesn't need milk thistle, though it's sad that I remember someone else telling me the exact same thing back in the day lol.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of starting a cycle on T Bomb II and was wondering if there is anything I should take with it? Such as milk thistle as someone recommended? Any feedback would be appreciated!
I wouldn't bother with it, but you don't need to stack anything with it.

If your looking for a natty test booster there are many better options out there.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I thought TBomb 2 sucked
Go with something proven to work like Erase

Doberman13

Awards
I've used it a few times and it is actually a decent test booster. The only issue I had with it is that the pills are huge and they have an after taste. It's one of the few test boosters that I've run as a stand-alone where I saw worthwhile results. Other than this, my favorite is Activate Xtreme but I usually have to stack it with Erase or Erase Pro to optimize results.

grant1903

grant1903

Awards
Thanks guys! So you think erase would be a better test booster to use?

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Definitely go with Erase Pro and possible throw some Anabeta in the mix. Way better and more visible results my man!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diesel Test Hardcore by Diesel Nutrition is a much better than T-bomb in my opinion.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore by Diesel Nutrition is a much better than T-bomb in my opinion.
I have ran DTH and liked it.

To the OP, Freetest is another option. It has 3,7Keto DHEA in it, plus it has other goodies to help raise your test. So it is helps lower estrogen and cortisol plus raise your test levels.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

ironworker9

Awards
Is using DAA, PES Erase and PES Anabeta overkill?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is using DAA, PES Erase and PES Anabeta overkill?
Not at all. Pretty solid stack. You even could go with erase pro and anabeta elite with the daa caps if you wanted to take it further.

ironworker9

Awards
Thank you. If you could only choose one, what would it be? Thanks in advance!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AS a standalone product?