Dermacrine???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Unhappy Dermacrine???


    Hello Guys

    I recently purchased some Dermacrine from amazon and I am not feeling any of the effects that people talk about. I have applied it to the proper areas using the proper technique (bathing then applying to upper torso, 5 pumps) but I have yet to feel anything. I have read many posts about people applying and feeling energy,focus within a hour or two ...I am going on 6 days,nada. My wife is also trying it and she is not getting anything either. Are there alot of fakes out there???? What do you guys recommend in the Derma topical category ....Thanks !!!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Machineboi View Post
    Hello Guys

    I recently purchased some Dermacrine from amazon and I am not feeling any of the effects that people talk about. I have applied it to the proper areas using the proper technique (bathing then applying to upper torso, 5 pumps) but I have yet to feel anything. I have read many posts about people applying and feeling energy,focus within a hour or two ...I am going on 6 days,nada. My wife is also trying it and she is not getting anything either. Are there alot of fakes out there???? What do you guys recommend in the Derma topical category ....Thanks !!!!!!
    Not sure about fakes but 6 days is not long enough to feel the full effects give it some more time


  3. 6 days is for surely not long enough to feel the effects, now correct me if i'm wrong most people usually use another PH with Dermacrine. Don't know to many people who use it solo.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for the response. I guess I was misled because I was informed you would get a rush only hours after appyling it ....hmmm Ok. I guess I will give it some more time. Like a got a choice anyway I already used half the bottle already.

  5. You're not going to notice much from it solo.

  6. Is this a primordial performance Product?
    Because there is another company that sells it and its got the same label as PP but a different company name.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Is this a primordial performance Product?
    Because there is another company that sells it and its got the same label as PP but a different company name.
    We license it. We have the exclusive on it

  8. Well that makes sense then.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  9. Dermacrine and Formeron for the win?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dermacrine and Formeron for the win?
    Yum transdermal combo!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dermacrine and Formeron for the win?
    hahaha, transdermal overload time!!! I recall putting on derma, 7 spray and eviscerate the same day for a month or more lol....derma on the chest and upper arms, eviscerate on the lower chest/nipple area, and 7 spray on the abdomen/upper legs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    hahaha, transdermal overload time!!! I recall putting on derma, 7 spray and eviscerate the same day for a month or more lol....derma on the chest and upper arms, eviscerate on the lower chest/nipple area, and 7 spray on the abdomen/upper legs
    Haha just saying. Could be fun.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Haha just saying. Could be fun.
    fun? I call it a freak show .....just now ran out of forma stanzol....but was doing forma morning and night application....7 spray morning application and 11 spray afternoon application....and the eviscerate on the lower chest again funny enough (same bottle from months ago, just got around to using it again lol)....so that was FOUR transdermals per day for a minute....the forma ran out so its "only" 3 from here on out....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dermacrine and Formeron for the win?
    I think a derma- Formeron combo would be great.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dermacrine and Formeron for the win?
    Or formasurge

  16. Okay I will check that out then.Yeah doing it solo is doing nothing at all for me. Live and learn

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Machineboi View Post
    Okay I will check that out then.Yeah doing it solo is doing nothing at all for me. Live and learn
    Might give it more time to kick in...

  18. How old are you? Dermacrine is DHEA based and I think it's only once you reach 30 that your DHEA levels start to decline so if you are early/mid-20s you may not get anything out of it. Most people in their 20s will only use it as part of a PH cycle to reduce lethargy and any libido problems.

    I used Dermacrine solo (5 pumps a day) when I was 37 or 38 and by the start of the 2nd week I had a massive libido boost (too much tbh) and some good pumps and gains. I was using it during a recomp and over 6 weeks ended up dropping my bf by about 1.5% (15% - 13.5%) while keeping my weight steady at 200lbs so around 2-3lbs fat loss with a similar amount of muscle gain.

  19. Yah DHEA isnt exactly a heavy hitter.
    Im not sure what the OP expected to "FEEL" from it.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah DHEA isnt exactly a heavy hitter.
    Im not sure what the OP expected to "FEEL" from it.

    I think the actual feeling is from the transdermal chemicals that I believe cause some vasodilation.
    J. Clark Baird, Esq.
    "Form over substance"

  21. Did he say his wife is using it? Wtf
    T2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    Did he say his wife is using it? Wtf
    He's hardcore.

  23. I have 2 friends that are female using Formeron.
    Formestane was initially a medication used primarily in women. It is anabolic and androgenic which is why its no longer used along with the need for injections.
    Its not bad though for a cycle for a girl. Estro goes down and they harden up they get stronger and more vascular.

    One of em takes it only pre PMS cycle and it prevents all the PMS sides lol.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  24. No mustache and hairy bush? ?
    T2

  25. not likely at low doses. But if a girl is gonna take supps that are anabolic they should be aware that this could potentially happen.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have 2 friends that are female using Formeron.
    Formestane was initially a medication used primarily in women. It is anabolic and androgenic which is why its no longer used along with the need for injections.
    Its not bad though for a cycle for a girl. Estro goes down and they harden up they get stronger and more vascular.

    One of em takes it only pre PMS cycle and it prevents all the PMS sides lol.
    OK....your HARDER core than the other guy

  27. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    No mustache and hairy bush? ?
    you totally forgot about the enlarged clitorus.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have 2 friends that are female using Formeron.
    Formestane was initially a medication used primarily in women. It is anabolic and androgenic which is why its no longer used along with the need for injections.
    Its not bad though for a cycle for a girl. Estro goes down and they harden up they get stronger and more vascular.

    One of em takes it only pre PMS cycle and it prevents all the PMS sides lol.
    This is huge for women, that is a life saver for all married men out there. Scratch the week of hell off the calendar with formestane.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Might give it more time to kick in...
    Dermacrine takes a while and if you are over 200 pounds I suggest 6-7 pumps and an AI as estrogen builds fast with DHEA products.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  30. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    you totally forgot about the enlarged clitorus.
    CMon...your not into your GF having a pinky in her pants?
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  31. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you totally forgot about the enlarged clitorus.
    Oh ya, love those, check out Chynas homemade porn. Good example
    T2

  32. mangina
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  33. Denise Masino is a good example from back in the day

  34. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Denise Masino is a good example from back in the day
    Big clit. Enough said lil

  35. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Dermacrine takes a while and if you are over 200 pounds I suggest 6-7 pumps and an AI as estrogen builds fast with DHEA products.
    Thank god for formasurge

  36. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Dermacrine takes a while and if you are over 200 pounds I suggest 6-7 pumps and an AI as estrogen builds fast with DHEA products.

    From the Dermacrine write up on Nutraplanet,

    Key Features:


    Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone prevent estrogenic side effects


    So wouldn't that be enough so you didn't have to use the Formasurge with Dermacrine?

  37. Just wondering because I plan on purchasing a bottle of the new version and using it in a few months.

  38. Any studies to support that it builds estrogen fast? ? I'm on it now with a halo extreme cycle
    T2

  39. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    From the Dermacrine write up on Nutraplanet,

    Key Features:


    Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone prevent estrogenic side effects


    So wouldn't that be enough so you didn't have to use the Formasurge with Dermacrine?
    It depends on how long you are running it and personal preference really. I would say if you planned on running Derm for longer than 4 weeks (or if you were dosing more than the label prescribes), looking into an AI such as Forma or Erase is a smart idea. Those ingredients are in there for a reason and the reason is to curb estrogenic side effects. 4 weeks @ standard dose = no issues.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    It depends on how long you are running it and personal preference really. I would say if you planned on running Derm for longer than 4 weeks (or if you were dosing more than the label prescribes), looking into an AI such as Forma or Erase is a smart idea. Those ingredients are in there for a reason and the reason is to curb estrogenic side effects. 4 weeks @ standard dose = no issues.
    Yes but as you raise the dosage, the dosage of those ingredients will go up also.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:36 AM
  4. Dermacrine??
    By bkprice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Log in
Log in