Dermacrine???

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Same ingredients and amounts, new more effective carrier so results should be better
    Who makes the new dermacrine? I have a bottle of bps and it takes soooooooo long to dry and feel like I'm literally lotioning my entire body at 5 pumps. I heard the new one dryes 3x as fast so I'm assuming I have the older formula

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigD89 View Post
    Who makes the new dermacrine? I have a bottle of bps and it takes soooooooo long to dry and feel like I'm literally lotioning my entire body at 5 pumps. I heard the new one dryes 3x as fast so I'm assuming I have the older formula
    yeah the OG PP derma and the first batches of BPS derma were the never dry versions....greasy as fck ....the newer BPS formula dry's super fast. I am using that one now. But I got one more older PP tube to use, so I'll have to switch back to greasy for a month or so upcoming ....oh well...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigD89 View Post
    It is Primordial's new gel carrier. Literally 30seconds to dry, rubs right in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    It is Primordial's new gel carrier. Literally 30seconds to dry, rubs right in.
    Downside is the 30 increase in price Lol

5. I must have the newer version of Dermacrine because it dries quickly. However, as I stated previously it's slightly more runny than the origional PP formula but not a problem. I'm also using BPS formasurge. This stuff has gotten a bad rap. Some say it smells bad, doesn't dry well and is greasy. However, it has very little smell, dries quickly and is not greasy at all. It is a little runny but I just rub it in and it works fine. The only thing I can figure is that those knocking the product are competators.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I must have the newer version of Dermacrine because it dries quickly. However, as I stated previously it's slightly more runny than the origional PP formula but not a problem. I'm also using BPS formasurge. This stuff has gotten a bad rap. Some say it smells bad, doesn't dry well and is greasy. However, it has very little smell, dries quickly and is not greasy at all. It is a little runny but I just rub it in and it works fine. The only thing I can figure is that those knocking the product are competators.
    Appreciate seeing some honest feedback, and I have nothing to do with formasurge, lol~
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I must have the newer version of Dermacrine because it dries quickly. However, as I stated previously it's slightly more runny than the origional PP formula but not a problem. I'm also using BPS formasurge. This stuff has gotten a bad rap. Some say it smells bad, doesn't dry well and is greasy. However, it has very little smell, dries quickly and is not greasy at all. It is a little runny but I just rub it in and it works fine. The only thing I can figure is that those knocking the product are competators.
    Yeah not sure how people are saying its any of those. Dries fast and smells great just like you said. Appreciate the feedback.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:36 AM
  4. Dermacrine??
    By bkprice in forum Supplements