Need help with a good stack

1. Need help with a good stack

Have decca, winny, tes and tren, arimi and nolv. Not sure what is the best stack is? Have taken tes and decca together before had good results but don't know much about any of this. Please help! I'm 33 years old trying to gain 10-15 pounds and strengthen my back after a bad injury a few years back lost a ton of mass back at it now

2. Wrong section
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

3. Quote Originally Posted by skinnystack
    Have decca, winny, tes and tren, arimi and nolv. Not sure what is the best stack is? Have taken tes and decca together before had good results but don't know much about any of this. Please help! I'm 33 years old trying to gain 10-15 pounds and strengthen my back after a bad injury a few years back lost a ton of mass back at it now
    That being said... Your far from ready.... Good luck
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by skinnystack
    Post in anabolics

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with a good PCT for M-drol
    By Wishmaster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:33 PM
  2. Need help with a good PCT for M-drol
    By Wishmaster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. need help with my epistane stack
    By nattyfresh in forum Supplements