Which is stronger Erase or Triazole?

Herm

Awards
Ive taken erase before, and just bought triazole. Try to figure out what I should expect.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Stronger for what...? What are you looking for in Triazole...Test Boosting , Myotropic domination, Estrogen Regulation...??

Greenhulk

Awards
For estrogen reduction, I would say Erase is stronger than Triazole but when it comes to estrogen reduction more isn't always better. Depends on what your baseline estrogen levels are or whether they are increased by taking something else.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what Greenhulk wrote.

What's the point in taking stronger AI and get such drop in estrogen that also libido goes down and no morning wood either.

Cause of this I rather choose Triazole over Erase.

But if you have higher estrogen levels and take test boosting stack then you might do fine with Erase.

My body personally handles better Triazole since my libido doesn't drop and I keep morning wood.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

What's the point in taking stronger AI and get such drop in estrogen that also libido goes down and no morning wood either.

But if you have higher estrogen levels and take test boosting stack then you might do fine with Erase.

My body personally handles better Triazole since my libido doesn't drop and I keep morning wood.
Keep in mind that this is due, in part, to the maca.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna say most people expierence no libido lose on Triazole because of the Maca in it. Now if you dose Erase high yeah estrogen will plummet I find it to work just fine for me as an AI.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This post is full of inaccuracies.

Measuring libido by morning wood is like taking your temperature with a turkey baster.

The pressure applied to the prostate from a full bladder stimulates the prostate to an erection state.

The concept of hormonal levels controlling that involuntary response is quite low on the list of causes.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
This post is full of inaccuracies.

Measuring libido by morning wood is like taking your temperature with a turkey baster.

The pressure applied to the prostate from a full bladder stimulates the prostate to an erection state.

The concept of hormonal levels controlling that involuntary response is quite low on the list of causes.
Sometimes no science can measure your own body response.

If I take nothing and have morning wood daily, then take Erase 6 days and no morning wood, then stop taking Erase and get morning wood again on day 2 since stopped Erase then that for me is enough to know Erase is doing damage to my libido.

And lowered libido lasts day and night plus you get full bladder more than once a day and not walk with an erection every time you have a full bladder.