Just Started Androdrive - not a log but my experience

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just got 4 bottles of Andrdrive (If I'm gonna pay int'l shipping at least it should be worth it).

I'm 30 yo (almost 31 in a month but still 30 ha!), 240lbs, and around 28% BF (guesstimate)

Other supps I'm taking
Home made PreWO formula (You know Creatine, CM, AAK, betalanine, etc.)
Home made wellness (Alcar, green tea, piracetam, cissus, DMAE, grape seed, vinpo, Hup-A)
Other supps (rhodiola, forslean, dodder, cnidium, fish oil, zmk, fat burner)
and of course whey

Routine:
Right know I'm looking for better health and lower BF so I'm doing the TapOut XT program, but I added some wrist and ankle weights
Then I do some lifting just because I love it, no program just basically lift some 3-4 sets with heavy weight for 5-8 reps. alternating days

Reason for taking AD: Been having a lot of stress at work and personal life, I'm breaking up with GF, etc. feel sad and angry all day. Decided to get into therapy, but needed extra help while resolving root causes.

So far:
Starting at 3 pills as soon as I wake up (around 4:40 M-F and 7:00 wekends)
1st day: Nothing (expected of course)
Today is my 2nd on AD, I don't know if it is the AD but feel tense and angrier. Slept for like 12 hours, woke up at 8:00 took AD and fell asleep again till noon), and still I was too tired at the gym. Did TapOut and chest.
I feel my jaw clenched and I haven't been hungry all day I'm gonna eat because I have too, but don't really feel hungry.
Is feeling this way normal?

Haven't seen any results in the gym from the AD (focus, increased strenght, etc.), of course it is only my 2nd day on AD so I don't expect magical results.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and take 6 upon wakening my friend. Youre going to love Androdrive. That stuff has done wonders for me.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
It'll help you handle stress (mentally) better as well; trust me on this one.

I noticed that u use ZMK as well. Smart man:)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Really 6 from the get go? I would usually do that with any supp, but I think I read (I think it was in one of the posts around here) that for some people 6 might have the opposite effect focus wise and make one's mind kind of foggy, but maybe I'm wrong. What was your experience?

Yeah I'm taking zmk I think it might be the reason I'm having a betteer sleep at night. Also have some mvp but I always forget to take it, ha.

Thanks for the advice.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Starting at 3 caps a day for 2-3 days is better so not too big of a shock for your body and many respond better with 3 caps than 6 caps.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 3 and bump as needed, FYI we had another person report lethargy when taking ZMA.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Today is my 3rd day, and I still feel aggression and anxiety, a very light increase in mood. Don't know if this angryness is the AD, it is not even the good aggression it is too much and interferes with the workout.

Workout today was ok, but my pulse got too fast too easily.

So should I up tomorrow to 6 pills, stay at 3, or up to 4? Recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Really 6 from the get go? I would usually do that with any supp, but I think I read (I think it was in one of the posts around here) that for some people 6 might have the opposite effect focus wise and make one's mind kind of foggy, but maybe I'm wrong. What was your experience?

Yeah I'm taking zmk I think it might be the reason I'm having a betteer sleep at night. Also have some mvp but I always forget to take it, ha.

Thanks for the advice.
I don't understand, I've never heard of starting off with 3. But since Ryanism says so, I guess it's a hood idea (I guess).

But for me, it's 6 caps all the way, first thing in the morning.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
If you are anxiety prone person then andro series will give u more anxiety at least that was something I read over at pp forum

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
If you are anxiety prone person then andro series will give u more anxiety at least that was something I read over at pp forum
Darn, that doesn't sound good. So i'm gonna bump it to 4 tomorrow see what happens.Because right now I'm just not feeling the good mood, focus etc.

Hope it works.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
That's the reason I never bought it I have had anxiety issues at one point in my life so they say it had the opposite effect in people with those issues if u go over to the pp forum and run a search or make a thread ull find it or they tell u.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So today is my 4th day and I bumped to 4 pills. Last night I had some kind of fever and a terrible headache, so this morning there was no gym. I don't feel as anxious as yesterday but not seeing the mood enhancement properties.

So I'm thinking to bump it to 6 for tomorrow. Does anyone know how long it takes for AD to start showing its effects?

Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand, I've never heard of starting off with 3. But since Ryanism says so, I guess it's a hood idea (I guess).

But for me, it's 6 caps all the way, first thing in the morning.
For most 4 caps of AD has been plenty, it really is up to the individual but more is not necessarily better so it is best to start out at half the dose and adjust from there

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is my 4th day and I bumped to 4 pills. Last night I had some kind of fever and a terrible headache, so this morning there was no gym. I don't feel as anxious as yesterday but not seeing the mood enhancement properties.

So I'm thinking to bump it to 6 for tomorrow. Does anyone know how long it takes for AD to start showing its effects?

Thanks
Go ahead and bump to 6, it should take up to two weeks to feel the full effects

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ryansm, I will def bump it to 6 tomorrow see how that feels. I'll keep you guys posted.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So today bumped to 6 pills and Im feeling normal, maybe just a bit better than normal but could be my imagination. Anxiety def down from last days. So I'll keep it at 6 and see how it works out. Hunger def diminished.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
6th day
Second day on 6 pills and Im not feeling anything yet, a bit less anxiety than on 3 pills but still have that feeling of apathy. Hope Im not a nonresponder or anything like that because I really need that pick me up. Any recommendations?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today bumped to 6 pills and Im feeling normal, maybe just a bit better than normal but could be my imagination. Anxiety def down from last days. So I'll keep it at 6 and see how it works out. Hunger def diminished.
Ya AD will crush appetite

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6th day
Second day on 6 pills and Im not feeling anything yet, a bit less anxiety than on 3 pills but still have that feeling of apathy. Hope Im not a nonresponder or anything like that because I really need that pick me up. Any recommendations?
6 days isn't long enough give it some more time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
give it time. like any supplement/PH, give it time.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
6th day
what exactly are you expecting out of AD?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
what exactly are you expecting out of AD?
What Im hoping for is a good mood, and alpha feeling something like what I feel with 1,3 D (geranium) but much better and of course increasing over time.

Instant orgasms could backfire so not really a good idea

Am I wronf in what I expect or is it a reasonable expectation for AD?

Thanks for all the comments, yeah I guess I know 6 days aint enough, Im just anxious for it to kick in, heard so many good things about it.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
What Im hoping for is a good mood, and alpha feeling something like what I feel with 1,3 D (geranium) but much better and of course increasing over time.

Thanks for all the comments, yeah I guess I know 6 days aint enough, Im just anxious for it to kick in, heard so many good things about it.
I was just making a funny.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No, but I wouldn't expect any stim effects it is a different animal more of a nootropic experience with the attention boosting abilities of ADD drugs IME.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 still at 6x

I feel a bit more aggressive but nothing really noticeable, I still have the throat infection and can't seem to get rid of it. Feeling emotionally "numb" lots of bad stuff happening but seems to bother me a little bit I feel more calm. Maybe AD is starting to kick in.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 still at 6x

I feel a bit more aggressive but nothing really noticeable, I still have the throat infection and can't seem to get rid of it. Feeling emotionally "numb" lots of bad stuff happening but seems to bother me a little bit I feel more calm. Maybe AD is starting to kick in.
Possibly again I wouldn't expect anything until two weeks in, some experience it sooner some later

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly again I wouldn't expect anything until two weeks in, some experience it sooner some later
This ^^^ body building is a marathon on a sprint...it will kick it soon bro no worries

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - 11

Still nothing, but having a harder time waking up. Does AD produce lethargy or is it something else? Using a fat burner to make it easier but it's still hard to get up, once I get to the gym and start exercising then it's ok.