pro anabol+erasepro or activate xtreme+lean extreme for a recomp

leworhty73

Awards
just looking into an alternative to a ph cycle for a cut/recomp have tried pro anabol and erase before both solo and were good never had lean or activate xtreme but always good reviews on them any input on which you would recomend

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
just looking into an alternative to a ph cycle for a cut/recomp have tried pro anabol and erase before both solo and were good never had lean or activate xtreme but always good reviews on them any input on which you would recomend
as long as diet and training are in check, you could definitely use Erase as your AI, since it's a solid product and gets great reviews. Another solid option would be Reversitol V2, which is similar but acts more like a natural serm, and helps optimize hormonal balance. You could stack either one of those products with something like pro anabol, DAA, Tropinol (Bulbine being the main active ingredient), or Intimidate (NMDA). Not familiar with pro anabol, but if you've had good results from it before, then using it again is a good option. I've had solid results from the other 3. Lean xtreme is another solid choice if you opt not to use Erase or Reversitol. Never use activate xtreme but like the ingredient profile on it

leworhty73

Awards
cheers for the info, could i use formadrol instead of erase as i have a bottle lying around i got for free?

ackbrah

Awards
I would not recommend activate xtreme. As unlikely as they explain it, I got gyno from activate xtreme. It's the only thing I can blame due to the fact that it was the only thing I was running at the time. It does get good reviews though, which is why I went for it in the first place. Everyone to themselves

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
cheers for the info, could i use formadrol instead of erase as i have a bottle lying around i got for free?
same type of product so no real issue there