Best STIM or THERMO for with appetite suppression

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by krakken View Post
    Can you elaborate for me please on what the opposite effect would be? Ive just been tired and not hungry. Foggy too, I know if I would take my dose of EC I would be fine the rest of the day but I'm trying to cycle off all stims. Maybe better to get some sort of caffeine through tea for a few days until I can taper off?
    When you are overly fatigued (which could be possible from withdrawal), your hunger decreases. This is normal.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES


  2. Quote Originally Posted by krakken View Post
    Can you elaborate for me please on what the opposite effect would be? Ive just been tired and not hungry. Foggy too, I know if I would take my dose of EC I would be fine the rest of the day but I'm trying to cycle off all stims. Maybe better to get some sort of caffeine through tea for a few days until I can taper off?
    you quit EC cold turkey? depends on the dosage also

  3. AX Slim FX is crazy for crushing appetite. While on it, I have to literally force food to my mouth.
    I'm Back...
    •   
       


  4. Not me

    Tried it. Gave it a 4/10 for appetite. Stimulant part was solid though.

    Now, the OG.........that stuff is in a class of it's own. Up there with pharmaceutical stuff (merdidia) all day long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    AX Slim FX is crazy for crushing appetite. While on it, I have to literally force food to my mouth.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  5. Original Dexaprine was the best fat burner I've ever used: crushed appetite, great clean long lasting energy, and definitely increased metabolism. New version is intolerable. Gave me a really uncomfortable rapid heart beat, tingling hands, uneasy feeling, and terrible crash. This was on HALF a tablet. Next day tried it again...same thing. Really thought I might have to go to the hospital. Tried to return it to the store; wouldn't give me a refund. Very big fan of Iforce, very disappointed in this product.

  6. Thanks for posting. Posts like these are important for NEW products with new ingredients

    Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Original Dexaprine was the best fat burner I've ever used: crushed appetite, great clean long lasting energy, and definitely increased metabolism. New version is intolerable. Gave me a really uncomfortable rapid heart beat, tingling hands, uneasy feeling, and terrible crash. This was on HALF a tablet. Next day tried it again...same thing. Really thought I might have to go to the hospital. Tried to return it to the store; wouldn't give me a refund. Very big fan of Iforce, very disappointed in this product.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  7. Np, I know a few people who like the new version but something in this doesn't agree with me; everyone's different.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best PH OR DS for cutting?
    By classic27 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:26 PM
  2. Best AAS or Prohormone for lbm?
    By Fuego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:51 AM
  3. What is your favorite stim or supp for partying?
    By SFRANGER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
  4. The best supplement or drug for memory and concentration?
    By GenesisSVK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 07:55 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Log in
Log in