Is this related to my cycle?

jneutron

jneutron

Awards
I started my cycle RPN Havoc cycle 30/40/40/40/40 2.5 weeks ago. I have read from many other logs that around the 2 week mark is the time where the RPN Havoc starts kicking in. Since the two week mark, I have stubbed my toe walking around the house on three different occasions. This is very unusual since I usually only stub my toe one every couple of months. I was wondering if the RPN Havoc is causing me to stub my toe?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I started my cycle RPN Havoc cycle 30/40/40/40/40 2.5 weeks ago. I have read from many other logs that around the 2 week mark is the time where the RPN Havoc starts kicking in. Since the two week mark, I have stubbed my toe walking around the house on three different occasions. This is very unusual since I usually only stub my toe one every couple of months. I was wondering if the RPN Havoc is causing me to stub my toe?
Screen shot 2012-07-22 at 12.21.29 PM.png

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
This is quite interestinf... id sue them if i was you

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, are you serious? so a pro hormone is causing your toe to knock into things....guess RPN forgot to put that caution on the label. id be pissed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I've heard of it. Perhaps it's a recessive side-effect.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I've heard of it. Perhaps it's a recessive side-effect.
I would have to say that he is feeling sooooooooooo alpha (no USP reference intended) that he is overly confident while rolling through the house and stubbing his toe due to reduced Serotonin levels. Next thing we know, dude is gonna be running with the bulls!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's possible, and actually common.
Since you're walking around on your feet all day, your toe muscles are getting worked out. Thanks to the PH, your toes are probably gaining.mass, therefore they have a better chance of snagging on things. Do your shoes feel any tighter?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe the Havoc is living up to its name and making you cause Havoc in your house? I once took AndroMass and had a massive erection Coincidence I think not. Maybe RPN was subliminally marketing a product to cause ones self to self destruct and cause a raucous.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're an idiot. Go to hell and have Hitler sodomize you with the devil's dead dic*. Quit wasting our time.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You're an idiot. Go to hell and have Hitler sodomize you with the devil's dead dic*. Quit wasting our time.
Lil built up anger? Kinda harsh bud

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I accidentally rapped myself in the nuts TWICE while practicing with nunchucks within two weeks of starting a cycle.

I absolutely can't fathom any other reason for it happening - I'm usually like Bruce Lee with those damn things.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mister Completely was on a long cycle of cyanostane when he wrote "Stains on the bed sheets."

jneutron

jneutron

Awards
For those of you who offered help, thanks. I'll keep you guys posted if this happens again. Other than the toe stubbing, I haven't felt any other sides yet so I am going to stay at 40mg for now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you who offered help, thanks. I'll keep you guys posted if this happens again. Other than the toe stubbing, I haven't felt any other sides yet so I am going to stay at 40mg for now.
If you bang your shin at 50mg, don't say you weren't warned!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Cannot believe this is seriously happening on here. OP seriously thinks everyone in here hasn't been trolling him?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot believe this is seriously happening on here. OP seriously thinks everyone in here hasn't been trolling him?
What is trolling?
OP how has the toe stubbing been? Have you tried lowering the dose?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go trolling when i go fishing with the family is this the same thing? Or maybe Saruman?

[video=youtube;KaqC5FnvAEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc&feature=re sults_main&playnext=1&list=PL6 8AD867D03D902F8[/video]

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What is trolling?
OP how has the toe stubbing been? Have you tried lowering the dose?
Maybe he should just run an AI on cycle? Because we know women bump their toes even more, and well what are women made of? Estrogen right?...So me might have some estrogen imbalance that if he runs an AI on cycle he might be able to subdue his female traits and stop bumping into objects.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he should just run an AI on cycle? Because we know women bump their toes even more, and well what are women made of? Estrogen right?...So me might have some estrogen imbalance that if he runs an AI on cycle he might be able to subdue his female traits and stop bumping into objects.
If that is true, is he bumping his toe in the kitchen

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
My money is on his ceiling collapsing.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I just started an epi cycle and 2 weeks in my car got crushed by a tree limb. This normally doesn't happen so I think it has to be related to my cycle. Anyone else have a smiliar experience?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Sorry OP don't mean to steal this thread from you but I just starte taking test powder and and erase pro and I keep sneezing all the time. On top of that I keep hitting my funny bone when I walk on the third and fourth step in my house. Does this happen to anyone else? It never happened before I started takin these

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Your cycle caused you to post this thread, so in a sense I feel obligated to give you a serious answer...

Your blood pressure may be fluctuating... blood pressure effects coordination... It can also effect judgement and have negative cognitive effects.

Sources: I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Last edited:
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral cycles can get expensive.
2 bottles Epi: $60-$70
Cycle supports: ~$70
AI: $30
Bigger shoes: $100

As you can see here, the shoes are the most costly ancillary on the list.
I went up two shoe sizes on my last cycle, ended up costing me a pretty penny.
My advice is to tape your pinky toe to your next toe in.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your cycle caused you to post this thread, so in a sense I feel obligated to give you a serious answer...

Your blood pressure may be fluctuating... blood pressure effects coordination... It can also effect judgement and have negative cognitive effects.

Sources: I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
See this guy is an expert Holiday Inn is legit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always see cycles laid out where people don't purchase extra shoes ahead of time; it's just stupid. I constantly get PMed by people asking for shoe sources after they've already started their cycles. They just don't do their homework...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always see cycles laid out where people don't purchase extra shoes ahead of time; it's just stupid. I constantly get PMed by people asking for shoe sources after they've already started their cycles. They just don't do their homework...
MrCooper on here has some great sources for cycle shoes. He hooked me up big time last year.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Look at you risking the ban hammer for talking about sources!
I hear if you PM coop nudes he will send a complimentary Hemavol sample zip lock baggy inside of some On-Cycle-Shoes :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funniest AM quote ever, did not expect that, bravo!
Yeah, I lol'd.

However, that is not at all relevant to the thread, so let's stick to the subject, please.

:28:

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
this poor guy, op im sorry for these responses but this thread deserve everyone!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
MrCooper on here has some great sources for cycle shoes. He hooked me up big time last year.
He's peddling New Balance and Asics. Both of them look retarded in size 14.

Everyone knows Nike is where it's at anyway.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd edit this post so you don't get banned for sourcing, bro.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know you did not just dis both my Asics Tiger squat day shoes and my cardio tennies! WTH is wrong with you man? Been stubbing your toe too much obviously!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I know you did not just dis both my Asics Tiger squat day shoes and my cardio tennies! WTH is wrong with you man? Been stubbing your toe too much obviously!
I had a pair of Nike's that I wore for workouts, basketball, etc for 7 years. I finally had to throw them out because they just started to come apart. They were the most comfortable and well made pair of shoes I've ever owned. And they looked great (bright orange) even though they were size 14.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established