Is this related to my cycle?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    a nice wendy's double cheeseburger or spicy chicken sandwich never hurt anyone either (like 50 grams of protein actually along with your calories)....just say no to the lady when she asks you about the combo....the sandwich is bad enough, no need for the soda and fries and frosty
    Aye!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro


  2. Thanks for the suggestions. I decided I'll go as clean as I can but do some dirty foods if I need to. I just force fed myself 3 scoops of whey, unsweetened almond milk+ cow milk, wheaties, and black beans. I am falling short on carbs but I am going to wait a few minutes and hit the wheaties and black beans again... I periodically moan in betweeen bites... this fasting is really shrinking my appetite
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It's possible, and actually common.
    Since you're walking around on your feet all day, your toe muscles are getting worked out. Thanks to the PH, your toes are probably gaining.mass, therefore they have a better chance of snagging on things. Do your shoes feel any tighter?
    I had something like that happen to me once on a cycle of Black Liver. I made the mistake of using beef jerky as my all round snacking protein source. Needless to say, all that constant chewing made my masseter and other jaw muscles bulge because they got too big too quickly. I didn't noticed it until my girlfriend Hannah noticed and throw my Black Liver against the wall in a fit of rage. I felt compelled to drop them both due to safety concerns. I now have stretch marks on my cheek line that I try to hide with a beard. Kinda embarrassing but I guess I learned.

    Quote Originally Posted by jneutron View Post
    Hey guys, this is actually a serious question: Because I am currently fasting for 18 hours of the day, and will do so for the next 23 days (religious reasons), it is hard for me to get the 2500-3000 calories I need in the 6 hour eating window. My stomach screams full after a 1000 calorie meal for hours. It is especially hard because most clean foods are not calorie dense (brown rice, chicken breast etc.) Is it okay for me to resort to some dirty foods to get the needed calories? I am starting week 4 of RPN Havoc cycle 30/40/40/50/50 so far no sides.
    Drink it. That the fastest way to get calories in. Drink your calories and you can also digest them faster and take more in.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jneutron View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I decided I'll go as clean as I can but do some dirty foods if I need to. I just force fed myself 3 scoops of whey, unsweetened almond milk+ cow milk, wheaties, and black beans. I am falling short on carbs but I am going to wait a few minutes and hit the wheaties and black beans again... I periodically moan in betweeen bites... this fasting is really shrinking my appetite
    Good job OP for ignoring the "no's" from those two characters that posted it. Apparently they eat like sissy boys, afraid of hamburgers and stuff. and like kingjimmyjam said, drinking the calories is a viable option so you don't have to make yourself sick eating.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I had something like that happen to me once on a cycle of Black Liver. I made the mistake of using beef jerky as my all round snacking protein source. Needless to say, all that constant chewing made my masseter and other jaw muscles bulge because they got too big too quickly. I didn't noticed it until my girlfriend Hannah noticed and throw my Black Liver against the wall in a fit of rage. I felt compelled to drop them both due to safety concerns. I now have stretch marks on my cheek line that I try to hide with a beard. Kinda embarrassing but I guess I learned.



    Drink it. That the fastest way to get calories in. Drink your calories and you can also digest them faster and take more in.
    Black liver ??? Your a madman
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Black liver ??? Your a madman
    Mad man? No. Just another rep shilling out products...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

    Black liver ??? Your a madman
    He'll never want again
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. guys! seven pages of awsomeness! I actually teared up laughing... lmao!

    but on a serious note.... when I run a cycle my eyes go crosseyed, and the only way to get them to go back to normal is to get kicked by a mule.... it hurts but I look retarded cross eyed.... sacrafices must be made to be big and swole....
    but dont wear those toe shoes. my toes got so big one time I couldnt get the shoe off! I had to cut with a knife to get them off.... it sucked, I had to get stitches cause I sliced my foot open.... then had to go to the.emergency room.... and the nurse just laughed and said "your an idiot! what are you doing messing with sharp things, all crosseyed...?" I said "cause I didnt have a mule!"

    true story.....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    never want again...
    The PMS line is beyond innovative and ground breaking.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    never want again...
    .........
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I had something like that happen to me once on a cycle of Black Liver. I made the mistake of using beef jerky as my all round snacking protein source. Needless to say, all that constant chewing made my masseter and other jaw muscles bulge because they got too big too quickly. I didn't noticed it until my girlfriend Hannah noticed and throw my Black Liver against the wall in a fit of rage. I felt compelled to drop them both due to safety concerns. I now have stretch marks on my cheek line that I try to hide with a beard. Kinda embarrassing but I guess I learned.



    Drink it. That the fastest way to get calories in. Drink your calories and you can also digest them faster and take more in.
    RB's come on this is funny
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Is Nolva and Finaflex Revolution Black enough for PCT or should I pick up something else?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jneutron
    Is Nolva and Finaflex Revolution Black enough for PCT or should I pick up something else?
    Just run Black Liver from PMS
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    This.

    You'll never want again...
    Never want again.....



    Ugh wait.....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Never want again.....



    Ugh wait.....
    true, PMS Black Liver is truly amazing, can't say enough about it. Plus the testimonials are all raving about it as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    true, PMS Black Liver is truly amazing, can't say enough about it. Plus the testimonials are all raving about it as well.
    I say you owe me a bottle of PMS black lung before release because you dared mention it to me in a quote. I now crave it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I say you owe me a bottle of PMS black lung before release because you dared mention it to me in a quote. I now crave it.
    That's how they get us.......so much tease.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How does this sound to my cycle
    By justbri in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 04:30 PM
  2. Is this safe to add to my gear?
    By Jotan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:27 PM
  3. Want to know if 75mg of dbol is a waist in my cycle
    By btown123 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 06:34 PM
  4. Is this safe to take before a PH CYCLE???
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 12:00 AM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 01:25 AM
Log in
Log in